PDA

View Full Version : CT BOLT FANS

psuedo
09-04-2004, 07:14 AM
Long time Bolts fan in CT...I honestly think I might be the only one...shouldnt I win I prize or something for that??

Chargeroo
09-04-2004, 12:03 PM
I'll try to send you a couple of Texans to Ct. You can have Shamrock and FT Worth. i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

psuedo
09-05-2004, 08:21 AM
thanks

if you want to send me a Texan though send "W"

DDFBOLTS
09-05-2004, 09:38 PM
Originally posted by: psuedo
Long time Bolts fan in CT...I honestly think I might be the only one...shouldnt I win I prize or something for that??

Nope I'm right here in avon and suffer with you every also!!!

Bolts Fan in NY
09-04-2007, 11:43 AM
Good to know there are more than a few of us SD Charger fans in this part of the world. Having read a few of these postings, I can see that we are ALL over this world. :14: Dan Fouts :14: was the player who first inspired me to watch the game, even tho he never made it to the superbowl, he sure did do a lot for the Charger organization. :Cheers: Here's to getting more Charger games on TV for us unfortunates who can't get to the home games and the away games are a little bit out of reach as well. GO BOLTS!!! Superbowl Bound in '07-'08

c h a r g e r s
12-26-2008, 11:37 AM

im a chargers fan for life in Connecticut haha im in Bridgeport ct were are you man!!!!1

yots01
12-29-2008, 05:13 PM
Here I thought I was the only one. I've been a Chargers fan since middle school (1989). I was born and raised in Northeast NJ and moved to Connecticut 4 years ago. No one I know cares about the Chargers at all except for me. Glad to see there is someone else out there that doesn't live 3,000 miles away!

Amityville112
12-29-2008, 11:49 PM
Whats the furthest eastern state that has a Charger fan???

emezahth
07-11-2009, 08:14 AM
i just move to west haven ct im a hard core charger fan native from SD i wear my chargers jersey but no one seems to care about football here i dont know but i was wondering if anyone would like to meet up at a sports bar this year for some games since local tv channels wont show them let me know