PDA

View Full Version : Any West Virginia Charger fans??

WVBOLTFAN
09-05-2004, 02:11 PM
I live in West Virginia and was wondering if there were any other fans on here from WV? We Charger fans seem far and few between especially on the East coast where there are so many Skin,Steeler, and Raven fans.

markfury
09-29-2004, 10:28 AM
you are not alone in west virgina I.m in parkersburg been a fan all my life. i was born in sandiego and move here in 1969 love those chargers guess i always will.

WVBOLTFAN
09-29-2004, 04:53 PM
Originally posted by: markfury
you are not alone in west virgina I.m in parkersburg been a fan all my life. i was born in sandiego and move here in 1969 love those chargers guess i always will.
I'm in Summit Point close to Charles Town and Harpers Ferry in Jefferson county.I don't know any other Charger fans where I live.

SDtelvanni
10-15-2004, 08:34 AM
Big Bolts fan here in Shinnston, only lived here a short time, traveled around the country before that, but always a San Diego Charger fan, since the days of Billy Joe Tolliver, Marion Butts, and Gill Byrd. The year Stan Humphries and Bobby Ross took them to the Super Bowl was was one of the best times of my life.I have a Stan Humphries Starting Lineup staring at me as I type this, and I hate to say, but a Ryan Leaf too.Hey , he was a Charger, and that's good enough for me. And I like Drew Brees better than Phillip Rivers I cant stand it when guys hold out before they even take a snap.

56rules
07-10-2006, 01:34 AM
I live in Wheeling, in Northern panhandle. I know of several charger fans up here, we get together on sundays and watch nfl sunday ticket on direct tv. I also am an active member in www,glorifythepast.com which is a tremendous forum.:56: