PDA

View Full Version : Oct. 17th Falcon tixs

AthensPHILIPRfan
09-05-2004, 04:05 PM
Yeppers, what better way for a gal to celebrate the 2nd anniversary of her 39th birthday than going to watch her favorite football player and her newly favorite NFL team the CHARGERS!?

Anyone out there with access to 4 tixs for this game at a reasonable price in a decent seating area, please let me know! We'll be moving about this same time but I'm willing to just drop everything and hit the Interstate if it means a chance to watch PR play ball. We're all missin the homeboy!

Thanks!

Teresa

DwightGurlee
09-06-2004, 10:35 PM
Hey Theresa!

I found my falcons/chargers tickets on ebay..... But there is a season ticket holder that has really good tickets for that game for $90 a piece. e-mail me @ dwightgurlee@yahoo.com if you want to know about them.

Angela

Rip
09-07-2004, 04:19 AM
Originally posted by: AthensPHILIPRfan
Yeppers, what better way for a gal to celebrate the 2nd anniversary of her 39th birthday than going to watch her favorite football player and her newly favorite NFL team the CHARGERS!?

Anyone out there with access to 4 tixs for this game at a reasonable price in a decent seating area, please let me know! We'll be moving about this same time but I'm willing to just drop everything and hit the Interstate if it means a chance to watch PR play ball. We're all missin the homeboy!

Thanks!

Teresa

http://www.stubhub.com/?event_id=67541

spysnipedis
09-13-2004, 02:55 PM
don't think rivers will play soon unless brees messes up big time. but then flutie is his back-up