PDA

View Full Version : This board is cool

Boltjolt
09-05-2004, 11:56 PM
This is nice. It has a chat room which i think is cool. We can post thoughts in real time. Has some different emoticons as well. When did this board open up? I dont come to the Chargers site very often.... everyone posts the news so fast , i dont have i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

TBF
09-06-2004, 12:48 AM
BOLT JOLT...I see some familiar faces/handles around here...I see your avatar is similar to yours on the NFL Forum site...This one is just real huh?

Lets see how this works out...The cronies in the head shead won't have to go far to see what the fans are thinking now will they.

TBF

Boltjolt
09-06-2004, 12:53 AM
You think they will read this stuff at all? I dont know...im thinking no, but maybe they wanted it set up so some in the organization can see what the fans think...but i doubt it.

TBF
09-06-2004, 01:01 AM
Originally posted by: Boltjolt
You think they will read this stuff at all? I dont know...im thinking no, but maybe they wanted it set up so some in the organization can see what the fans think...but i doubt it.

It's read...Remember, this is a buisness...You can bet they know that the NFL Forum message board has 200 post a day (guess) and about 2000 reads...They gotta find something for these interns to do...They suck at cathcing warm up punts...

Whether they (SDC) give a damn or not is a different story...

Message boards can give the team a feel for what the particular community is saying..

TBF

PS...Mr. Charger Intern...Tell Mr. Spanos. to tell Marty, Fire Brian...He sucks as a QB Coach...

Shamrock
09-06-2004, 06:15 AM
Originally posted by: Boltjolt
When did this board open up?

It just "opened up" for testing a couple weeks ago. Now, they are giving it a "soft" kickoff by advertising the links on the bottom of news articles. As long as this many users don't blow it up, I think joelbolt said they are going to advertise it soon .....

Threadkiller
09-06-2004, 06:48 AM
Here's the coolest part about this board:

Originally posted by: Threadkiller joelbolt: Any chance of bringing some Cheerleaders on here for some Q & A?

Originally posted by: joelbolt

I will see what I can do.

Props to me, myself, and I!!! i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

Shamrock
09-06-2004, 07:04 AM
Originally posted by: Threadkiller
Here's the coolest part about this board:

Originally posted by: Threadkiller joelbolt: Any chance of bringing some Cheerleaders on here for some Q & A?

Originally posted by: joelbolt

I will see what I can do.

Props to me, myself, and I!!! i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif
Real time video cam ????

foty89
05-08-2005, 12:43 AM
I thought I would bump this "positive" thread up to the front page for a breath of fresh air. It is really cool that we all have such a nice place to come and express our opinions about the team we all love, the San Diego Chargers.

Go Bolts!
:Bolt: :Bolt: :Bolt:

ColonelLightstar
05-08-2005, 01:14 AM
I thought I would bump this "positive" thread up to the front page for a breath of fresh air. It is really cool that we all have such a nice place to come and express our opinions about the team we all love, the San Diego Chargers.

Go Bolts!

This forum certainly is awesome. :Bolt: I get up to date on news and I get to talk with other fans. Not a lot of folks I know like to chat about football, espcially in the off season, but here its a different story.

LTfan4life
05-08-2005, 02:07 AM
Any word on bringing back the Chat Room mods? :confused:

sdchrger
05-08-2005, 09:56 AM

Go Bolts!

Thanks Foty, just what we needed! :Beer: