PDA

View Full Version : Chicago Bolts from London

Parkerforpresident
09-06-2004, 09:14 AM
Hey Guys,

I came over across the pond 3 years ago, before than as now I am a true Bolt head. Life in London without football was tough - one live game a week and a thirty minute highlight package - it made me what I am today.....

The lack of San Diego games on television has not completely driven me insane - in my London days I was starved of all Bolt action...alas, the life of a Bolt is tough...

Let me know if you're in my area......

Matt

squabble
09-06-2004, 11:20 AM
I'm in London and as it stands Sky show two or three games live per week (some pubs show them as well) and then Channel 5 shows the monday game live after the baseball season finishes but until then it's shown the next evening... Although the Chargers unfortunately aren't shown too often!!

Parkerforpresident
09-06-2004, 06:07 PM
Hi,

That certainly is a switch from the old Channel four presntation I dealt with while growing up in London. Did you ever make any of the Monarchs games? Unfortunately I never could, and only ever made it to one American Bowl (Dallas v. Detroit).

If you ever want anything ordered etc. let me know - I collect Bolt football cards and have literally hundreds of extras - if you are interested, I could certainly send you some (anything to help fellow Bolts fans, especially those from London - thought I was the only one out there!)

Cheers,

Matt