PDA

View Full Version : San Luis Obispo, CA

SanLuisFan
09-06-2004, 06:24 PM
We're a little closer to the Bay Area up here, so I have to contend with a touch of 49 love and a lot of support for the Raiders. But there are still some of us bolt diehards up here.

sanluischargerfan
09-15-2004, 10:51 AM
San Luis fan,
It was great to watch the chargers win last Sunday.
Here's to a good season!

benjee68
09-16-2004, 05:02 PM
ok SanLuisFan and sanluischargerfan....we need to hook up at the Graduate this sunday at 1!!!

madphlab and I will be there! he's the big bald mean looking guy and i'm the asian banana i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

SanLuisFan
09-16-2004, 05:33 PM
Excellent. It looks like I'm going to be having another Sunday of The Grad since DirecTV just hosed the install that was supposed to happen today. No Sunday Ticket for me this weekend i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif

I'll be the long-haired guy wearing a blue Chargers practice shirt.

benjee68
09-16-2004, 08:09 PM
ok Sanluisfan...

look for madphlab and i. madphlab is EASy to point out. he's bald, white and stocky.

we usually sit on that bench right in front of the charger screen. see you then!

gobolts6
09-18-2004, 12:02 PM
hey guys... i go to school at cal poly, and im from san diego.. so i'm a HUGE charger fan.. last season i had to listen to the games on the radio and follow live stats on my computer cause on CBS they just play the raider games... where do you guys go to watch the games??? cause i HATE not being able to watch my chargers play!!! GOOOOOO BOLTS!!

gobolts6
09-18-2004, 12:04 PM
[quote]
Originally posted by: SanLuisFan
Excellent. It looks like I'm going to be having another Sunday of The Grad since DirecTV just hosed the install that was supposed to happen today. No Sunday Ticket for me this weekend i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif

soo the games are played at the GRAD?? i guess thats where i'll be going...

sanluischargerfan
09-18-2004, 03:21 PM
All the games will be on at the Grad. It is a good place to go and cheer for the Bolts!i/expressions/SDG_Bolt.gif

benjee68
09-18-2004, 10:30 PM
as you walk into the main door at the Grad...the Big screen to your right, as soon as you walk in is where the charger games are played. there are benches in front of that screen and it's mainly taken by charger fans...i'll be there with my kid and madphlab.

hope to meet and see you guys there tomorrow.

sanluischargerfan
09-23-2004, 09:59 AM
Yes!!!!! See you at the Grad!

madflabby
09-23-2004, 09:59 AM
Anymore bolt bros from SLO? We meet @ the Grad to watch games every Sunday.

SanLuisFan
09-23-2004, 05:26 PM
Are people still going to be at The Grad this Sunday even though the game is on cable, or will you be chilling at your respective abodes?

sanluischargerfan
10-22-2004, 11:03 PM
WHo's going tothe Grad???
i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gifi/expressions/beer.gifi/expressions/SDG_Bolt.gif

campc4
05-06-2007, 11:18 PM
I live in AG. I used to be a Raider fan when they played in LA. I am a socal fan so I will not root for a No-Cal team. GO Chargers!

Ridenho
12-22-2008, 12:15 AM
I've been so lucky to get to watch as many games up here, usually stuck watching Oakland or San Francisco. Go Chargers!