PDA

View Full Version : Pensacola, FL Die hard Chargers Fan

luckydog
09-06-2004, 07:38 PM
Any other Bolts fans in P'cola. Let me know where you watch the chargers games?

Little Big Man
05-16-2005, 02:59 PM
dude, i don't think there's any Bolt fans where u live. Thats gotta suck!!!

geekster
05-16-2005, 04:36 PM
dude, i don't think there's any Bolt fans where u live. Thats gotta suck!!!

Sorry, but you would be wrong. A ton of folks that came through here in the Navy/Marine Corps became Bolt fans and remained that way regardless of where they were stationed later on or where they chose to live after they got out.

I lived in Jacksonville back in 67 - but I was a die hard Charger fan. ;) My son currently resides in Punta Gorda over on the Gulf Coast and PLEASE don't try to tell that big sucker he can't be a Bolt fan because of where he lives. ;)

chargertom
05-16-2005, 07:30 PM
I travel to Florida twice a year on business ... to Fort Lauderdale, and Miami. Every time I've been down there, I've seen people wearing jerseys, hats and such. The Chargers are alive and well in Florida, believe me. Having Seau with the Dolphins didn't hurt either, me thinks.

Go Chargers! :Bolt:

Ice717
01-07-2010, 02:45 PM
If anybody in orlando still post on here , Im tryin to get a group to hit up a sports bar to watch some of the playoff game(s). I think it'll be fun. PM ME!

tess
01-09-2010, 10:01 PM
Charger fan in the womb oh yea, dad was a season ticket holder. Living in Fort walton beach Florida. I have the nfl ticket, never miss a charger game!! :logo:Cheers::cool::Football:

Stone85
06-07-2010, 09:01 PM
I live in Palm Beach County, anyone ever been to the 561?

Ice717
08-06-2010, 05:41 PM
If anybody in orlando still post on here ,Im tryin to get a group of bolt fans to hit up a sports bar on the regular to watch some games.