PDA

View Full Version : New Mexico Bolt Fans

NMBolts
09-06-2004, 11:15 PM
Are there any other Bolt fans in New Mexico?

geek
09-07-2004, 11:35 PM
There are quite a few charger fans in Deming i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

steven
09-18-2004, 12:12 PM
just want to know if I'm alone out here.

steven
09-21-2004, 12:58 PM
Originally posted by: steven
just want to know if I'm alone out here.

I guess so!!!!!!!

arcticthunder
09-26-2004, 02:53 PM
I went to college in Portales, graduated the year the Bolts went to the superbowl with Humphries...that was a great year...could have been better with the win in the superbowl...thank god the cowboys didn't go that year...one thing I know about NM is that there are far too many cowboy fans there

steven
09-27-2004, 12:08 PM
Originally posted by: arcticthunder
I went to college in Portales, graduated the year the Bolts went to the superbowl with Humphries...that was a great year...could have been better with the win in the superbowl...thank god the cowboys didn't go that year...one thing I know about NM is that there are far too many cowboy fans there

Yeh, you got that right AT! I to am a Cali native, I was born in Montebello CA. and a diehard Charger fan!! NM"s OK, housings cheap, and there are a lot of Bronco fans here as well! Well thanks for the reply man.

rockyerwin
09-28-2004, 01:42 PM
Good to hear from other Chargers fans in the Southwest. I was born and raised in San Diego. Moved to Arizona in '79. I'm a live and die Charger fan. I miss the tailgate parties at the stadium. Especially when Fouts and the boys were playing. GO BOLTS.

maibmoe
09-28-2004, 05:17 PM
I am a fan -- or so I am becoming/trying to. I live in the south west if you include Northridge california as such!!~

jptoprobo
10-11-2004, 01:07 PM
I am a CHARGER fan. I`m in northern N.M. Near Taos. Born in San Diego,Lived in San Ysidro as a kid to teen. Own an auto shop up here.Painted in Charger colors, even have bolt as logo. Youre not alone.We got to stick together.

AZDave
10-13-2004, 06:49 PM
I'm in AZ...but I love New Mexico...my family is from ABQ, I have worked at NMSU in Cruces and my fathers parents are laid to rest in their home town of Springer.

boltzman3
10-15-2004, 03:07 AM
livedin albuquerque,for 11 years i know what it means to be a charger fan, in nm. way too many .cowpoke and donkey fans in nm..livin in las vegas,nevada.

steven
10-20-2004, 12:27 PM
Well it's nice to know that there are a few of us CHARGER fans out here.... Hey jp, I to am in the auto bis.
Sandia BMW....call me any time Charger Bro.!!

jennifer87401
10-31-2004, 07:25 AM
there are a few that i know of in farmington also, but way too many dallas and denver people here

steven
11-02-2004, 01:13 PM
hey guys, i started this post back in september, but it is nice to know there are other fans out here! im in Alb. and a lifetime Charger fan!!!! GO BOLTS!!!

grunt1058
11-15-2004, 08:07 PM
I'm in Albuquerque NM and a diehard Charger fan. Born and raised in San Diego. Lived if Murphy Canyon about 2 miles NE of the old Jack Murphy Stadium.

Wish I could go back to San Diego. Just too damn expensive to live out there now.

NMMarkus
11-19-2004, 07:50 PM
GO CHARGERS!!
Here in Albuquerque where the majority of fools are Dallas, Denver, or Oakland fans.

sfnmloneboltfan
12-23-2004, 02:53 PM
I feel like the lone bolt fan here in santa fe its thin with boltsfans and i take alot of crap from the faiders and donkey fans life time cargers fan . Went to the mall to an nfl shop sold out of what little charger fann product they have sounds like banwagoners

rosevette
12-27-2004, 11:18 AM
There's a few hardcore bolt fans here in Silver City, and of course when thier doing great they come out ot the woodwork

rosevette
12-28-2004, 09:34 AM
Originally posted by: rosevette
There's a few hardcore bolt fans here in Silver City, and of course when thier doing great they come out of the woodwork

It's great to see the boltz doing as good as they are and hope to see them back in the super bowl

Chargers Rule!
12-28-2004, 04:03 PM
I once lived in the land of entrapment albucracky. All the times I wanted to see a bolt game or try to locate some fellow bolt fan's, I used to go to the westside hooters or the sports bar at coors and the freeway north of the 40. I cant remember the name of the plaza, all I know is that its next to the dollar movies. I'am so glad to be back in the big SD!!!

NMBolts
04-03-2005, 10:50 PM
Wow, I had no idea that there were so many Charger fans here in NM. It would be cool to try and organize a game day where we all go to a sports bar here in Albuquerque and watch the game. It would have to be on an away game since most likely I will be in San Diego at the game (I have season tickets). Also, if any CHARGER fans here are interested in going to SD for a game let me know, maybe we can purchase some tickets early before they go on sale to the general public.

Chargers99
04-10-2005, 10:17 PM
keep showing your chargers colors New Mexico

Boltmaninabq
04-27-2005, 09:20 PM
I've been a diehard Charger fan since 1976. I knew there were a few Bolt fans here in ABQ, but there are more on this forum than I realized. Glad to see some numbers. Anyway, I signed up for DirecTV/Sunday Ticket after seeing the Bolts/Ain'ts game at the Sports bar at Tramway/Indian School. I could not believe how many Ain'ts fans there were. There I was, wearing the colors proudly...needed some of you there to help cheer the team.

NMBolts
05-27-2005, 08:17 PM
Well it's nice to know that there are a few of us CHARGER fans out here.... Hey jp, I to am in the auto bis.
Sandia BMW....call me any time Charger Bro.!!

Hey there, you are not alone in NM, although you would think so with the number of Denver/Dallas fans here.

NMBolts
05-27-2005, 08:19 PM
I am a CHARGER fan. I`m in northern N.M. Near Taos. Born in San Diego,Lived in San Ysidro as a kid to teen. Own an auto shop up here.Painted in Charger colors, even have bolt as logo. Youre not alone.We got to stick together.

That sounds great! I grew up in SD also, then ended up here. Like to see pictures of your shop, sounds cool.

wyattearp65
06-02-2005, 05:32 PM
Know matter where were from,or where we live, we are never alone, because we all share a common thread, a common intrest, a shared desire to see our San Diego Super Chargers win the most prestigious of any other sporting trophys, The most glorious of all sporting championship grand finale's!!!
THE SUPER BOWL, and as far as I'm concerned that make's us family!!!
:Bolt: :Helmet: :D

Chargers Rule!
06-03-2005, 04:25 PM
Hey stephen and NMbolt. my family moved to albuquerque a while back. I stayed of course (the land of entrapment is not for me). If you guy's are serious about watching a game in the burque area let me know because I have family there that are born and raised charger fan's living in albuquerque. They usually watch the games at hooter's on the west side. I'll hook you up with some real SD CHARGER FANZ !!!:Bolt:

Chargers Rule!
06-03-2005, 04:27 PM
Know matter where were from,or where we live, we are never alone, because we all share a common thread, a common intrest, a shared desire to see our San Diego Super Chargers win the most prestigious of any other sporting trophys, The most glorious of all sporting championship grand finale's!!!
THE SUPER BOWL, and as far as I'm concerned that make's us family!!!
:Bolt: :Helmet: :D

That got me all choked up........:( I luv u mannn!

wyattearp65
06-09-2005, 07:04 PM
That got me all choked up........:( I luv u mannn!
I Love You too...I Need a Big Charger Hug...

boltbacker1255
06-11-2005, 01:19 AM
:Helmet: great to know theres a few charger fans in new mex

wyattearp65
06-11-2005, 08:21 PM
I love you guys too

Chargers Rule!
06-13-2005, 12:02 PM
I Love You too...I Need a Big Charger Hug...

Too freaking funny!!!:D

Chargers Rule!
06-14-2005, 11:46 AM
[QUOTE=wyattearp65]YEAH BUT ONLY IN A BUDDY OLE PAL SORT OF WAY IF YA KNOW WHAT i MEAN? :D

Yeah, like when archie hug's meathead.

NMBolts
07-23-2005, 07:06 PM
Hey stephen and NMbolt. my family moved to albuquerque a while back. I stayed of course (the land of entrapment is not for me). If you guy's are serious about watching a game in the burque area let me know because I have family there that are born and raised charger fan's living in albuquerque. They usually watch the games at hooter's on the west side. I'll hook you up with some real SD CHARGER FANZ !!!:Bolt:

Really? I live on the west side about a mile from Hooters.

NMBolts
07-23-2005, 07:07 PM

Very few of us, although after last year I see more and more Charger stuff. I guess we can even start to get bandwagon fans.

grunt1058
08-01-2005, 10:21 PM
Count me in the Albuquerque NM area for being a die hard Chargers fan. Good/Bad/Indifferent, I'm always a fan. I see more and more Chargers license plates and stickers lately. But, most of them were still b4 we had a good year last year so, I don't think we suffer a lot of "Bandwagon" fans like most teams do.

Good thing about being a Chargers fan. No other fan in the NFL really hates the Chargers. (not like they'd have a reason to). But, living in Albuquerque, most of my family is either Dallas or Denver... I'm raising my kids right. 4 and 8 year old girls both claim the Chargers as their favorite team...

NMBolts
08-01-2005, 10:56 PM
Count me in the Albuquerque NM area for being a die hard Chargers fan. Good/Bad/Indifferent, I'm always a fan. I see more and more Chargers license plates and stickers lately. But, most of them were still b4 we had a good year last year so, I don't think we suffer a lot of "Bandwagon" fans like most teams do.

Good thing about being a Chargers fan. No other fan in the NFL really hates the Chargers. (not like they'd have a reason to). But, living in Albuquerque, most of my family is either Dallas or Denver... I'm raising my kids right. 4 and 8 year old girls both claim the Chargers as their favorite team...

Yeah, aren't the Denver and Dallas fans obnoxious! Good to hear you are raising your kids right! Have you been to any of the Charger games?

grunt1058
08-10-2005, 02:31 PM
Yeah, aren't the Denver and Dallas fans obnoxious! Good to hear you are raising your kids right! Have you been to any of the Charger games?
Yes, they are obnoxious. I'm sooo looking forward to Sept 11. I have several bets with several Cowpokes. (most of the dykes I know, my sister included, are cowboy fans).

My wife was born in Denver so she claims to be a Denver fan. Even thought she still thinks John Elway is their QB.

I haven't made the trip out to a game yet. But, I keep saying "maybe this year". But, this year, we get so many games on TV, I haven't decided if I want to make a trip out or not. Definitely not going to waste a perfectly good opportunity to sit in front of my TV and actually watch a SDC game...

route66boxman
08-10-2005, 04:12 PM
It's good to know that there are some Charger fans out here other than the Broncos & Cowgirls I live down in the NW part of Albuquerque Go Chargers

boltbacker1255
08-15-2005, 11:23 PM
ARE YOU READY FOR SOME FOOOOOOOOOTBALLLL.

boltbacker1255 from los lunas is here to let all my charger bros from new mex know the countdown has begun.
we all got to go let the whole state know whats up with the bolts.

boltbacker1255
09-10-2005, 12:23 PM
i hope you guys are out there ready for some charger football.
im in los lunas getting ready for some foooooootbaaaaaaal. :Beer: :Helmet: :Beer:
i hope all charger fans in new mex represent hardcore

dclinton
12-20-2005, 08:28 AM
I was born in raised in New Mexico but my family lived in San Diego before I was born. My brother was a die-hard Bolts fan back in the day and I picked it up from him. He was born in SD back in 1966. I can't help being a Bolt fan even when they stank (most of the time). I hate the Broncos, Cowboys, Raiders, Chiefs, and Seahawks when they used play SD. It was great watching them beat Indy. Oh yeah I hate Indy too, wait one more, the "SQUEALERS". It's always nice to see a fellow fan walking around with Charger colors. It was tough growing up around NM gang bangers who jumped on the Raiders bandwagon:Bolt:. By the way I live on the West side of ABQ in Rio Rathole (as its called by some in ABQ)

grunt1058
03-21-2006, 11:51 AM
Saw a new vehicle flying the Chargers colors today. It was a small SUV type, Rav 4 or something black with a San Diego Chargers helmet on their spare tire cover. They were going south on Unser turning East on Irving. If that was you, I was in the white Full Size Bronco with my Charger plates up front.

Good to see the colors being shown.

gusman
03-21-2006, 05:51 PM
Just moved to Pinedale AZ from SD!

SD2ABQ
03-30-2006, 11:34 PM
wow i'm surprise that there are so many bolts fan in NM. I just moved to ABQ from SD and was wondering how often are chargers game shown here?

NMCharger
05-12-2006, 10:16 AM
Is there any charger fans in las Cruces! :21:

boltbacker1255
05-27-2006, 10:22 AM
hey boltfans whats up. boltbacker here in los lunas glad to see you guys representing. :Beer:

daygo
06-16-2006, 01:10 PM
Charger fans in New Mexico? Damn, I thought I was the only one. I just moved here from San Diego, baby!! I was born and raised in Daygo (Diego), and so naturally I'm a Chargers fan.

Chargers on top, controlling non-stop!!

grunt1058
08-14-2006, 02:58 PM
BTT: Now that the season is about to start, I'm up for a meet-n-greet of sorts at a local sports bar. (I don't do hooters. wifes request). But, would love to toss some back with some fellow members.

grunt1058
08-14-2006, 02:59 PM
NMBolt... You still have season tickets? I've considered it several times. But, I just can't afford flying out to SD 8 times a year right now.

boltbacker1255
08-16-2006, 10:56 PM
hey charger fans boltbacker here. just logging on to say hey and are you ready for some football.

ChargerWolf
09-26-2006, 01:09 PM
I am originally from San Diego, Allied Gardens (just north of SDSU) to be exact. I recently moved to Albuquerque and found a place called Spectators.

The satellite manager there, Chris H. is a die-hard Charger fan and does his best to get the Bolts on one of the main screens each Sunday. I am trying to get as many Charger fans in ABQ to know about that place so that we can have the "majority rules" influence in deciding which screen their shown on as well as the sound for the game. Spectators (http://yp.yahoo.com/py/ypMap.py?Pyt=Typ&tuid=8890324&ck=52369741&tab=B2C&tcat=8105021&city=Albuquerque&state=NM&uzip=87102&country=us&msa=0200&cs=4&ed=ZDOl_61o2Tz5lOUB7ORT3qGtvzvfxsvCRdaQO.63dck8XA--&stat=:pos:0:regular:regT:1:fbT:0) in located at the corner of Eubank and Juan Tabo, in the Smiths shopping center.

They have great food and service, my wife and I go there a few times a week just to hang out, eat, drink, play trivia and just have fun. This place is the closest thing I have found in ABQ to the SDBrewCo on Friars Rd.

Go Bolts!!!!

JADE NM
10-09-2006, 10:12 PM
Hey everybody I live in espanola nm about 24mi N of santa fe.I was born and raised in San Diego.all my neighbors and my wifes family are dallas denver or raider fans.But like I tell them look who's on top now.

619BOLTFANIN623
11-15-2006, 02:11 PM
I have new friends in Albequerque NM, and they want a kickass place to watch the bolts!! I need help!

hamzter
11-19-2006, 03:42 PM
Representing in 'Burque!!!

Where the Bolts at?

Hit me up when you all get a chance...

anyone know where to get a lightning bolt sticker for the back window? one of those huge ones.

Chargeroo
11-19-2006, 04:07 PM
Giant Bolt stickers -

http://forums.chargers.com/showthread.php?t=34427&highlight=Stickers

sinman63
03-07-2007, 07:22 PM
Hello my fellow charger fans. I grew up about 120 miles from SD and have been a Bolt fan since 94. Moved to Roswell about 2 years ago and i only know 1 other Charger fan here. We always hang out at the bar were we catch all the games. Any other Charger fans want to join in on the fun here in Roswell. We will be at Rookies as soon as the season starts. Peace.

boltbacker1255
10-25-2007, 05:51 PM
chargers fans, this is boltbacker1255 representing the chargers hardcore in los lunas bout 24 minutes from burque. come on down to crystal ranch in los lunas for 1.50 16 ounce beers. i set the t.v.s up so the chargers are always hooked up. please say a prayer for all the people of san diego.
PEACE:Beer::Beer::Beer::Beer:

crixus
10-25-2007, 06:25 PM
Hey New Mexico - welcome to Chargerland!

quikie
11-03-2007, 11:30 PM
hey new mexico charger fans, ive been a charger fan for awhile. i am in farmington now, it seems im the only one who wears a charger jersey here, since everyone is a denver or dallas fan (my whole family is a dallas fan). i got sunday ticket with superfan this year so i can follow my beloved chargers!

boltbacker1255
11-13-2007, 10:48 PM
this is boltbacker1255. glad to se the fans coming out. at the bar i work at i was the only one now theres 4 fans. come one come all. by the way check out my hardcore charger myspace. under rivas1269

CHARGERS 4 LIFE

iblanco
12-05-2007, 10:41 PM
SD Raised baby, Stationed out here in ABQ, i was thinking about maybe trying to get a few fans and meet up somewhere watch the games. i know its late in the season but theres still 4 games we can watch

Santa Fe Tom
12-06-2007, 03:57 PM
San Diego Raised, middle of Clairemont, But moved here with the Wife who is from Espanola, So always on the look out for fellow Bolt fans. Live in SF now, been here about 2 years.

57Bolt
12-06-2007, 06:19 PM
Hey Tom , I lived in ABQ for 9 years. 91-2000 , I live in the "middle of Clairemont" now. Mt. Everest Blvd

NMBoltFan
12-19-2007, 04:46 AM
We are alive and well in Albuquerque, They are many loyal ones here...

ConnecticutFan
12-19-2007, 07:52 AM
Yeh, you got that right AT! I to am a Cali native, I was born in Montebello CA. and a diehard Charger fan!! NM"s OK, housings cheap, and there are a lot of Bronco fans here as well! Well thanks for the reply man.

There are a lot of Denver fans in New Mexico, but watch out there are a lot of closet Green Bay fans, i.e. Wisconsin transplants. I was living in Albuquerque when Denver squared-off against Green Bay in the Super Bowl in January 1997, some of my "former friends" were rooting for Green Bay that year. When Elway was playing, I was a fan of his, but not the Denver football team.

When I am in Albuquerque, I train my dogs with the Brittany Club out on the mesa West of Rio Rancho. So the Rio Rancho ID was nice to see.

Best regards,

ChargerPower61
12-19-2007, 09:01 AM
We are alive and well in Albuquerque, They are many loyal ones here...

Thought I was the only one. Good to know there are a lot of other fans here in New Mexico, even though I never see any of you around town.

daygo
01-08-2008, 09:35 PM
SD raised as well...City Heights, baby! Left SD about two years ago to attend grad school in Las Cruces. Anyhow, anyone Charged-up in Las Cruces?

DSRTTHUNDER
01-11-2008, 04:26 PM
Man, Im very suprised of all the Bolt fans out here in New Mexico. Never knew we had so many. I thought I was one of very few out here. Just want to say whats up and "Roll Over the freakin Colts Baby!!

Go Chargers!!

Representing the "BOLT PRIDE" in Rio Rancho...
If you see me, Honk :layup

rezboltz
08-27-2009, 10:41 PM
Are there any other Bolt fans in New Mexico?

Bolt Fan since 78!!! living here in UPper Fruitland!! always go to Mile high for boltz game, going to NYC this year! for giants Boltz Game. went to Pittsburgh last year for game! Bros are steeler fans.

cool Go Boltz this is our year!!!

Nick

rezboltz
08-27-2009, 10:42 PM
Man, Im very suprised of all the Bolt fans out here in New Mexico. Never knew we had so many. I thought I was one of very few out here. Just want to say whats up and "Roll Over the freakin Colts Baby!!

Go Chargers!!

Representing the "BOLT PRIDE" in Rio Rancho...
If you see me, Honk :layup

Luv the boltz. going to 3 games this year!!! San Diego, Denver and New York City!!! GO Boltz!!!

Nick from Upper fruitland

rezboltz
08-27-2009, 10:43 PM
there are a few that i know of in farmington also, but way too many dallas and denver people here

I'm from farmington Luv the boltz since the 70s. going to 3 games this year! Denver, San Diego-Redskins, Boltz-Giants in NYC!!!

Go Boltz!
NICK

rezboltz
08-27-2009, 10:48 PM
Wow, I had no idea that there were so many Charger fans here in NM. It would be cool to try and organize a game day where we all go to a sports bar here in Albuquerque and watch the game. It would have to be on an away game since most likely I will be in San Diego at the game (I have season tickets). Also, if any CHARGER fans here are interested in going to SD for a game let me know, maybe we can purchase some tickets early before they go on sale to the general public.

Yeah, luv the boltz. going to mile high game, and new york city! plus last game,

luv tail gate parties. let me know if you guys are heading anywhere!!

go boltz

NICK

MissionBeachSD
08-28-2009, 09:24 PM
Looking for Las Cruces Charger fans. Too many Cowgirl fans here for me lol Born and raised In Diego, class of 78. ROCK ON CHARGERS!!!!!!

cemoore
11-04-2009, 02:41 PM
I watch all the Bolts games at my house. 57" HDTV, NFL Sun Ticket, KICK ASS SURROUND SOUND!!! :D