PDA

View Full Version : Osgood

thismustbejon
09-06-2004, 11:54 PM
I have to say that I think this guy has so much potenial to be a very good WR. I know that word gets tossed around alot but I think this guy was a dimond in the ruff for the san diego chargers. I have meet this guy when he was at sdsu, and from what I have heard and read is that he only strives to get better. I wont be suprise to see him have a break out year with over 800 yards and around 7 TDs.

Im just wondering if I am the only other person that sees Osgood as one of chargers top WR in years to come.

Chargeroo
09-07-2004, 12:01 AM
Did you see his old sidekick at SDSU was released by the Dolphins? That surprised me.

shocku
09-07-2004, 12:03 AM
I'm with you on this one jon.I just read that all the fantasy football write ups have him on the top 5 down feild recievers.

thismustbejon
09-07-2004, 12:04 AM
Originally posted by: Chargeroo
Did you see his old sidekick at SDSU was released by the Dolphins? That surprised me.

lol why dont we bring him home and hire tom craft and fire cam camron. Have good old Osgood and Tolver line up back together

Cutler4Chargers
10-19-2008, 01:15 AM
interesting in retrospect that people did this type of thing

it isnt as if the wildboard formation didnt get its playing time in the afc, let alone nba

tell me im wrong and ill disagree, tell me you respect my opinion and ill disagree

also if you agree ill agree to agree to disagree

probs

mcsame/falin '84

Chargerfreak
10-19-2008, 07:53 AM
I have to say that I think this guy has so much potenial to be a very good WR. I know that word gets tossed around alot but I think this guy was a dimond in the ruff for the san diego chargers. I have meet this guy when he was at sdsu, and from what I have heard and read is that he only strives to get better. I wont be suprise to see him have a break out year with over 800 yards and around 7 TDs.

Im just wondering if I am the only other person that sees Osgood as one of chargers top WR in years to come.
On Special teams he's GOOD

Bolt4Life
10-19-2008, 09:27 AM
interesting in retrospect that people did this type of thing

it isnt as if the wildboard formation didnt get its playing time in the afc, let alone nba

tell me im wrong and ill disagree, tell me you respect my opinion and ill disagree

also if you agree ill agree to agree to disagree

probs

mcsame/falin '84

Stupid Bronco fans bringing up old threads