PDA

View Full Version : Ball, Fisk, or Scott??

shocku
09-07-2004, 02:42 AM
I'm likeing Ball, I know he's a rookie but somehow he manages to put pressure on QB's.At least I wanna see what he does against starters.Then I'd still put Scott before Fisk, williams and Igor are plenty of bulk up front.

leodabolt
09-07-2004, 08:26 AM
Gotta love Balls attitude. Having fun and kicking aces.

blackjack21
09-07-2004, 12:14 PM
Scott did a good job last year. I would like to see him in there so Ball can get some more experince and maybe take some snaps on passing plays, acclimating to the first-string NFL game speed. Fisk, ehh, nice to have a backup I guess.

WyoBolt
09-07-2004, 12:19 PM
Originally posted by: leodabolt
Gotta love Balls attitude. Having fun and kicking aces.

Hehe...you said Balls.....

I like Ball personally. I like his attitude from what I've heard in interviews on the 1090

BlueandGold
09-07-2004, 12:45 PM
I like Dave Ball a lot. I cracked up when he would mug for the camera in the preseason games; he has some crazy facial expressions. And that's just off the field: that guy has "it" when it comes to rushing the passer. Against the Seahawks he was held, mugged, and dragged to the turf- then he did this little crab number OVER THE TOP of the prone offensive lineman, leapt to his feet, and blindsided the QB. THAT is desire.

He will be a great one. I personally would start him over Dingle right now.

As for Igor- the domination has already begun. I was impressed with his mobility and his ability to recover. In one of the goal line situations against SF, he was knocked to the turf and the RB went the other way. Justin Riley turned the play inside and the RB cut back right into the waiting arms of Olshansky, who had recovered and pursued all the way from the opposite hash mark.

We're going to have a hell of a line soon, fellas.

Hoss
09-07-2004, 12:48 PM
I'll take Scott

shocku
09-07-2004, 03:40 PM
I agree blueandgold, but I thought ball did start over dingle?? am I wrong? I thought they were going Igor,williams and fisk and scott were alternateing,then ball and then dingle? Wow!! I just confused myself!!

SanDiegoRon
09-07-2004, 03:48 PM
speed kills.... I'll take the kid...

chargerfanjim619
09-07-2004, 04:55 PM
That's what makes the 3-4 cool. The ability to showcase different players and utilize your bench. All three of those guys mentioned excell in different areas of their game. Nice seeing the packeges used. I like 'Em all for what each individual brings to the table.

RaiderHaterNyourMouth
09-07-2004, 10:56 PM
Ball

Thunderhead
09-08-2004, 12:37 AM
Not to mention the fact that along with youth and NFL inexperience also comes the
added benefit of not knowing (or caring) about the underdog stereotype.

From what I've seen, and it's too bad Ryon's on IR, these young Futhermuckers
are looking for some major glass to kick.

I would say we are in for some pleasant surprises this season. Hopefully, at the expense
of all those other team's that are supposed to be better than us just because some
so called "experts" says so.

I hope Peter King et al chokes on it.

Excuse me while I go to confession...