PDA

View Full Version : Charger fans in Richmond, VA?

DFL3rd
09-07-2004, 09:23 AM
Any Charger fans in Richmond, VA?
I live in SD during 75-79 -- Fouts, JJ, etc.

I have lived in VA since 1983 and still a die hard Charger fan.

Anyone else in the Richmond area?

Frank

Triknique
09-07-2004, 11:10 AM
Not sure how far or close you are to Norfolk, VA, but there is a a group of charger fans that my brother-in-law used to hang out with there.

beer901
12-28-2006, 08:38 PM
i am also a huge charger fan from richmond va i am starting to see more charger jerseys in richmond now but are they true fans or bandwagon fans. i was at the skins game last year with my lt jersey on and i took that road trip when we played baltimore. if or should i say when we play baltimore in the championship game this time we will NOTplay conservative!!!! go chargers!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :LightsOut: :56: :Beer: :Bolt:

dru
12-28-2006, 11:35 PM
I go to school in Blacksburg.

Wahoo Bill
01-02-2007, 06:18 AM
Grew up in San Diego from 1969 thru 1978. Now live in the Innsbrook area of Richmond. Not many Chargers and Padres fans out here in Central VA but I proudly wear my Chargers Tshirts and hats.

cfibob3721
01-05-2007, 05:19 PM
I'm bi-coastal... live in Vista but working here and have an apartment here in Richmond - surrounded by Baltimoron fans and Redskinners! Would love to find a great sports bar in the west end for the games but having a tough time adapting to the smoke. I'd inhale less if I took up the habit! I've been on this bandwagon for 15+ years and am flat out extatic!

bc

Buck Melanoma
01-06-2007, 06:54 AM
I live in W. Goochland County, about 35 mins. west of Short Pump. Been a Bolts fan since '90. I usually watch the games at home, but would like to meet a few local fans. We should find a good spot for a beer. Honestly, I don't know of any aprticularly good sports bars around. Anyone else have any ideas?

BTW - I'm a VT homer, too!

BoltsPride
01-06-2007, 07:51 AM
I do not live in Virginia.... But do make it to Virginia Beach every year in October.. Great place to visit and have some fun... Two years ago I was at the October fest in VB... and low an behold I saw another Chargers fan wearing a Brees Jersey... All the way cross country for me.. and I bump into a fellow Chargers fan... Virginia is one place we love to visit.. Heres to ya...:Beer: