PDA

View Full Version : F'ESPN

Johndbr
09-07-2004, 10:31 PM
I just got done watching ESPNs count down of the top 25 greatest games ever {of all sports, not just football} and they left out the Epic in Miami. They suxors!!! I can not believe that. I saw some of the football games they put up and they no were near compared to the on the edge of your seat, nail bitting Epic in Miami. Talking about a slap in the face of all Charger fans. They suck.

John B.

anger management
09-07-2004, 11:23 PM
I think those were the top 25 games that were broadcast on ESPN over the last 25 years.

maverjoe
09-07-2004, 11:28 PM
Originally posted by: angermanagement
I think those were the top 25 games that were broadcast on ESPN over the last 25 years.

regardless...espn still does suck

foty89
07-05-2005, 12:48 PM
Thought I would bring this back from the past since it was a big insult.

Go Bolts!
:Bolt: :Bolt: :Bolt:

TylerDurden
07-05-2005, 02:58 PM
"The Epic in Miami" was my defining moment as a Charger Fan. It was the day I became a fan of the Chargers and a fan of football all together. What a great first experience. I will charish that game and memory forever. Needless to say, "The Epic in Miami" is #1 on my list and that is all that matters to me!! :Helmet: :Football:

GO BOLTS!!!!! :Bolt:

TylerDurden
07-05-2005, 03:00 PM
BTW, thanks for bringing it back for us to see, Foty!!! :Beer:

Tomlinson21
07-05-2005, 04:07 PM
Only thing good about ESPN is Chris Berman. PERIOD.

wormburner
07-05-2005, 04:50 PM
F'All of the sports media. What a joke of a proffession. What other part of the media relies so heavily on arrogant and pointless speculation? I stopped caring what the media says about us a long time ago. I just want a entertaining, competative, and hopefully winning team to enjoy. By the way, I don't think its flattery when Berman sings the Super Chargers song and makes a fuss about the powder blues.

broncossuck7
07-05-2005, 07:43 PM
ESPN acts like they are the god of sports. F em.

CoronaDoug
07-05-2005, 08:01 PM
Only thing good about ESPN is Chris Berman. PERIOD.

Here Here!:Beer:

TD4LT
07-05-2005, 08:49 PM
booya grandma!
sweet sassy molassy ESPN sucks they got as much game as the human foul travis fuller. Period

ps if you dont no who travis fuller is thats the point

Bobo
07-05-2005, 08:59 PM
F'All of the sports media. What a joke of a proffession. What other part of the media relies so heavily on arrogant and pointless speculation? I stopped caring what the media says about us a long time ago. I just want a entertaining, competative, and hopefully winning team to enjoy. By the way, I don't think its flattery when Berman sings the Super Chargers song and makes a fuss about the powder blues.Berman's constant whining over the powder blues is stupid, annoying & very old. I'd love to see him get Chokeslammed by The Undertaker!!!!

LTfan4life
07-05-2005, 09:15 PM
NFL Network is better anyways.

Bobo
07-05-2005, 09:17 PM
Definitely!

IgorUnchained
07-06-2005, 01:54 AM
Berman's constant whining over the powder blues is stupid, annoying & very old. I'd love to see him get Chokeslammed by The Undertaker!!!!

Blasphemy!

Berman is the best sports commentator in the Biz! NFL Network IS better than ESPN though....Ill give you that one.

fregon
07-06-2005, 02:53 PM
NFL Network is better anyways.

For sure... as a matter of fact... during the drough
The NFL network is the only way I can make it through the off-season.

El Relámpago
07-06-2005, 03:58 PM
I've been watching the 94 Charger season (tear) & the 81 playoff game. The Bolts get some respect there. NFL Network just come to Cox! Woo hoo!

Bobo
07-06-2005, 07:18 PM
Blasphemy!

Berman is the best sports commentator in the Biz! NFL Network IS better than ESPN though....Ill give you that one.I totally disagree with you on Berman.

geekster
07-06-2005, 07:22 PM
I don't know about "best" - but Berman has consistently given props to the Bolts for a very long time, just about any time we actually did something well. For that - I've got to like the guy.

I just wish he would get off the powder blues subject and stick with Chargers football when reporting on us.

Bobo
07-06-2005, 07:49 PM
I don't know about "best" - but Berman has consistently given props to the Bolts for a very long time, just about any time we actually did something well. For that - I've got to like the guy.

I just wish he would get off the powder blues subject and stick with Chargers football when reporting on us.I like him for his Bolts props, but I've really gotten sick of his whining over the powders. I hope this dosen't become another uniform debate, but I'll say this: Chris Berman dosen't speak for me & a lot of other people on that issue. He needs to get off it. It's very old & pointless. That's tuned me out on him & I've probably just tired of his overall act over the yrs. I really used to like his nicknames, though.

jsdfan
07-06-2005, 08:38 PM
I like him for his Bolts props, but I've really gotten sick of his whining over the powders. I hope this dosen't become another uniform debate, but I'll say this: Chris Berman dosen't speak for me & a lot of other people on that issue. He needs to get off it. It's very old & pointless. That's tuned me out on him & I've probably just tired of his act over the yrs. I really used to like his nicknames, though.

If the Chargers meet with consistent success, his uniform take will seem obviously more redundant, and it will then (most likely) consequently take a back-seat to his reporting of the Bolts' success.:D

Bobo
07-06-2005, 09:01 PM
I'll drink to that!:Beer:

Humphries_12
07-06-2005, 09:48 PM
I like him for his Bolts props, but I've really gotten sick of his whining over the powders. I hope this dosen't become another uniform debate, but I'll say this: Chris Berman dosen't speak for me & a lot of other people on that issue. He needs to get off it. It's very old & pointless. That's tuned me out on him & I've probably just tired of his overall act over the yrs. I really used to like his nicknames, though.

His nicknames were what helped make him famous. Apparently after Disney changed management they wanted him to become more professional and 86 the nicknames. This led to so much fan backlash that he was allowed to use them again.

My favorite Berman nickname would have to be Eric "Sleeping With" Bienemy.

Bobo
07-06-2005, 11:02 PM
That's 1 of his best.

"The Wall"
07-07-2005, 07:59 PM
Okay it was a good game. But who cares if it dind't make it b/c it's an opinionated top 25. Plus you and I all know as sports fans we all watch ESPN. Try going a week without watching it.

Bobo
07-07-2005, 08:16 PM
Okay it was a good game. But who cares if it dind't make it b/c it's an opinionated top 25. Plus you and I all know as sports fans we all watch ESPN. Try going a week without watching it.NFL Network has helped a lot!!!!

Johndbr
07-12-2005, 08:35 PM
lol, my thread does better a year after I posted it and when I am not a round to monitor it lol.

I am trying to figure out if that is good or bad QQ

John B.