PDA

View Full Version : Buckeye Bolt Booster

jlnelson
09-08-2004, 11:05 AM
Colts to the west of me. Browns to the North. Bungles to the south. Steelers to the East. And here I am, a Charger Fan!

Oh yeah, Charger Girl fan too!!! i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif

Jim

Blu858
09-08-2004, 12:13 PM
Granville, Ohio in the house!
Actually I live in Dago now, but for some reason I go back now and then. Oh yeah it's cause of my family out there.

jlnelson
09-08-2004, 01:19 PM
Well, I grew up in SD, but spent the last 17 years in Ohio - mostly Columbus area, but now Dayton (for a job.)

poeticdrums
05-14-2005, 09:33 PM
I'm located near the BEAUTIFUL youngstown area of ohio, about an hour from cleveland. I love the chargers but I hope the browns get better this season so that I can watch more football.

Going to Indianapolis this year for the Colts vs Chargers game. That's going to be a good one!

greg
11-06-2005, 06:23 AM
:Helmet: :Helmet: just moved to austintown from philly (job) sub. of youngstown. huge boltz fan (25+) yrs. :14:

Super_Charged
12-09-2005, 04:40 PM
I'm in Greenup, Kentucky.. but it is about 20 miles away from Portsmouth Ohio

mtxsound
12-09-2005, 08:52 PM
Going to Indianapolis this year for the Colts vs Chargers game. That's going to be a good one!

If you only knew how important this game would be in May, you prolly wouldnt have slept. haha

OhioBoltsFan
07-30-2006, 09:44 AM
Piqua OHio

RJones61
03-11-2007, 11:33 AM
I live in Dayton but work in Columbus...been a Chargers fan for life

Bolt Cola
03-11-2007, 12:57 PM
got family in Columbus, Winchester, and Seaman, Ohio

Colsrob
03-11-2007, 12:59 PM
My name says it all. Hi neighbors.

chargeroh
03-11-2007, 09:40 PM
Hello im Scott i live outside columbus have been a bolt fan since age 13.Im 34 my wife and my family have been out to S.D.2 out of last 3 yrs for a game.Planning on goin out this year,nice to see fellow bolt fans in Ohio.

willyb530
03-12-2007, 11:48 AM
Here in Somerset, Ohio...proud Buckeye and Bolt fan...even my dog is named Brutus Bolts!

Colsrob
03-12-2007, 01:22 PM
Here in Somerset, Ohio...proud Buckeye and Bolt fan...even my dog is named Brutus Bolts!

Boooo!!! :)

Actually, its kind of funny(to me at least), I live 5 mins from the Shoe, but im not Buckeye fan. My father was a Mich fan and I grew up with the same loyalties. Thats actually how I became a Charger fan.

I was a Steeler fan until the 3rd grade. I noticed that ALL of my friends were Steeler fans and I wanted to be different. So, in 1975, I started looking for a new team to follow. It had to be someone with the same colors as Mich(Chargers, Rams). Between the two, it was easy, the Bolt looked alot better than those damn ram horns, so a Charger fan became I!

Isnt it almost sacreligious, for Buckeye fan to cheer for a team that wears Blue and Yellow colors? :) Shouldnt you lean more towards the Cardinals? :)

chargeroh
03-13-2007, 10:19 PM
I just moved from the north end of columbus last year.Im now on the northwest side of town.I am not a buckeye fan because i cant get into college football without a playoff system.I like the team and coach but i love to see the bucks lose just to see these crazy buckeye fans loose there mind.Have you guys ever been to S.D. for a game?or to S.D. at all?
I waiting on the schedule to come out and pick a game to go to this year.Ive been there 2 out of last three years and each game i went to they won,maybe this year i should wait till the playoffs?Do u guys watch the games at home?Ive heard the bw-3 in reynoldsburg has some bolt fans there on sundays.I enjoy staying home and watching the game and doin stuff around my house.Nice to hear from some ohio bolt fans maybe we should all get togehter and meet in person.

chargeroh
03-13-2007, 10:24 PM
And just to add to what you were saying about the colors,almost everywhere u go people look to see and think its michigan gear.Everyone around here sees these colors and think its michigan.In my old house i had my charger flag out like i do still every sunday and a old guy 2 doors down told me if i dont take that flag down hes gonna burn it.I quickly had to explain its a charger flag not michigan he apoligized and said thats ok long as it aint michigan.Just funny how people around here reall dont like thses colors.

chargers2156
07-05-2007, 02:20 PM
ya i am tired of bein told to like the bengals hell no i am a die hard chargers fan who has liked them since junior seau and rodney harrison :Helmet:

Ohio Charger
08-26-2007, 07:52 PM
I live just east of Columbus in Pataskala Ohio, and have been a Charger fan since Dan Fouts! I'm always looking for fellow Bolt Backers in Ohio!! I'm glad that they have an OSU Buckeye on their team this Year!!! GO Bucks & Bolts. It's been a long time since we were in the Big game and it's about time we get back there and win! I am also one of those guys who where their colors with pride, even though everyone thinks I'm sporting Michigan Colors in the Buckeye state:mad:

So here's a toast to the 2007 season, may it bring us plenty of LT touchdowns, and a Super Bowl Victory to start off 2008 with a bang!

James

Shamu
08-28-2007, 08:31 PM
I am a charger fan in Miamisburg and looking forward to going to San Diego for the Chiefs game

cincyboltfan
09-03-2007, 07:01 AM
Grew up in Penasquitos and living in Mason, OH now...a N.E. suburb of Cincinnati and the king of amusement parks with Kings Island, The Beach Waterpark, and Great Wolf Lodge. Still not Cali but a great place to raise a family.

Surrounded by Bengals, Browns and Steeler fans but walk into any sports bar with a Charger jersey and you turn heads and make friends fast.

Been a diehard Bolt fan since Fouts and JJ era through the lean years and if we're ever going to win a SB this our time and enjoying the ride.

Any Bolt fans in Cincy area that want to hook up and watch our beloved Bolts crush the competition give me a shout.

greg
09-03-2007, 10:52 AM
been a chargers fan since 78. playoff droughts,1-15 season,@#!$Leaf.
Finally we are among the elite.....now a championship......go bolts....

56lightsout56
09-03-2007, 12:41 PM
uh....hello Bolt fan.....welcome to the board.

oh that was hard to say...

soldier7duece
09-10-2008, 08:00 AM
Columbus ohio, huge buckeye fan but our NFL teams suck. I wouldn't mind seeing the Browns do a little better.

gbranc21
09-10-2008, 08:07 AM
Grew up in the San Diego area and currently attend THE Ohio State University! Go Buckeyes!!! and Chargers!!!

dodgchrgrs
08-07-2010, 10:38 AM
Been a Charger fan for 30 years....Been living in Columbus, Ohio for 20 years now.

adevinee39
09-01-2010, 11:19 AM
Been a Charger fan for 30 years....Been living in Columbus, Ohio for 20 years now.

The wife and I are going to the Cincy game. Anyone coming?