PDA

View Full Version : Let's all pick a game and TAILGATE!!!!!!

shocku
09-08-2004, 07:57 PM
What do you guy's think of putting together a tailgate party before a game " like the faiders" to meet eachother????? just put either Yes or No and what game you can go too. or if you have a better idea tell us.

WrayLaw
09-08-2004, 08:38 PM
Great idea, but let's not make it the Raider game. Unless we're allowed to pack heat. i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

thismustbejon
09-08-2004, 10:27 PM
Originally posted by: WrayLaw
Great idea, but let's not make it the Raider game. Unless we're allowed to pack heat. i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

lol, hey im up for it. YES watch them upset the TITANS

Rip
09-08-2004, 11:06 PM
The group from the SDUT site use to meet before every home game someones RV and tailgate

shocku
09-09-2004, 04:26 AM
Originally posted by: WrayLaw

why not the raider game? I wanna drown them out with blue and gold this year.C'mon! is everyone realy afraid of boy's who think there tuff cause they were a pirate on there cloths? not all! but most of them are a bunch of punks that most likely all own pitbulls or rotts and live there manly hoods threw there dogs.Give me a break, this is our home and I won't be run out by no one!!!!!!!!!!!!!

p.s. yes! we'll be packin.......lol

yabolts
09-09-2004, 06:05 AM
Originally posted by: Rip
The group from the SDUT site use to meet before every home game someones RV and tailgate

That was my RV we met at. I'm always in the same place in J2 with the YA-BOLTS plates in the windshield. We added one of those budlight neon charger helmets all lit up in the windshield too so we'd be easier to find. Everyone's welcome to come by. I usually take pics and put them up on yabolts.com so those who can't make it can still get a look at all the fun the rest of us were having i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif

SDRaiderH8er
09-09-2004, 08:10 AM
Originally posted by: yabolts

That was my RV we met at. I'm always in the same place in J2 with the YA-BOLTS plates in the windshield. We added one of those budlight neon charger helmets all lit up in the windshield too so we'd be easier to find. Everyone's welcome to come by. I usually take pics and put them up on yabolts.com so those who can't make it can still get a look at all the fun the rest of us were having i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif
Hey Yabolts, good to see you came over here!!

Rivers2Tomlinson
09-09-2004, 08:47 AM
GTP also has a tailgate at almost every game, They are having a huge one at the opener

blackjack21
09-09-2004, 10:51 AM
Hmmmm, Raider game, that would be fun. I would want to go anyother time though.

Rip
09-09-2004, 10:58 AM

Hey yabolts, didnt know you made it over to this site. I knew it was your RV, bu i wasnt sure whether to it on this board since i hadnt seen you here.

SDRaiderH8er
09-09-2004, 11:05 AM

Hey yabolts, didnt know you made it over to this site. I knew it was your RV, bu i wasnt sure whether to it on this board since i hadnt seen you here.
Hey Rip how are you doing? I am up for the Raider game!!!!!!!!

Triknique
09-09-2004, 12:38 PM
I'll be ready to tailgate for any of the home games. So when there is a consensus, lets make it happen.

Rip
09-09-2004, 12:52 PM
Originally posted by: SDRaiderH8er

Hey Rip how are you doing? I am up for the Raider game!!!!!!!!

yeah me too, and on halloween, you can believe ill be there!
Who knows, maybe raiders fans will dress up for this game and come dressed as normal human beings

GOBOLTS4Life
09-09-2004, 01:05 PM
Hey I am up for that... Just give me a date and what tailgate to meet at.. Hope to see you guys there!!!

shocku
09-09-2004, 04:27 PM
Well that's why I wanted to see which game people wanted to see the most.So far it's cool that people would like to meet up and tailgate but since some of us live in L.A. It would be great to know which game for sure.

p.s. I don't care which game myself, but I said the faider game just for the simple reason I don't like getting pushed out my own home.

SuperCharger
09-09-2004, 05:22 PM

Hey there YB. Jonny Q here.. I was just wondering if you have any more of those nice magnetic throwback bolts for sale this season? Hopefully, we'll see you guys at the home opener vs. the Jets.. same bolt time.. same bolt channel..same bolt parking lot (J2). Congrats again on winning that 2004 Draft Helmet signed by PR again.. or was that your son in law that won that? At least its in the family. You lucky dawgs. i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

btw- Glad to know you made it over here, Mike.

GO cHargers!

SDRaiderH8er
09-09-2004, 05:33 PM
Hey Johnny, glad to see that you made it over here.