PDA

View Full Version : GAME DAY THREAD

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

Chargeroo
09-11-2004, 02:11 PM
I'm anxious! Can't wait for ten AM Sunday morning!

What I hope to see from the Bolts is -
Zero turnovers
Good pass rush
Strong overall defense
Receivers that catch the ball
LT running to daylight because the new o-line is blocking great!

SDRaiderH8er
09-11-2004, 02:13 PM
Originally posted by: Chargeroo
I'm anxious! Can't wait for ten AM Sunday morning!

Zero turnovers

Good pass rush

Strong overall defense

LT running to daylight because the new o-line is blocking great!Are we really ready for some Football there Roo, and we cant wait untill Tomorrow,

spysnipedis
09-11-2004, 02:14 PM
i can't wait either. im thinking the same thing you said right there, if they want to win both sides, offense and defense, will need to play good ball or else we will end up in trouble.

Go Chargers.

SDRaiderH8er
09-11-2004, 02:19 PM
Its going to boil down to the Special Teams Play, Kick off Team has to hold them, they can not allow any form of return if they are catching the ball arount the 15 Yard line. Oterwise its going to be a long Game.

Eowawa
09-11-2004, 02:26 PM
Let's face it we are not a passing team and Marty will have LT going at em from both sides and up the middle. He doesn't trust out wrs so Gates and LT will be the main guys when a pass is tried. If our new OL performs, we will win this thing barring stupid penalties and/ or TOs.

SDRaiderH8er
09-11-2004, 02:28 PM
Originally posted by: Eowawa
Let's face it we are not a passing team and Marty will have LT going at em from both sides and up the middle. He doesn't trust out wrs so Gates and LT will be the main guys when a pass is tried. If our new OL performs, we will win this thing barring stupid penalties and/ or TOs.

Without getting into the umptenth debate, you cant say that when Rivers starts to become the Starter.

spysnipedis
09-11-2004, 02:29 PM
he won't for at least next season

joelbolt
09-11-2004, 02:30 PM
The boys should be touching down in Houston pretty soon! I agree no stupid penalties.

Johndbr
09-11-2004, 02:30 PM
Receivers that catch the ball and block for our RBs when it is their turn and also run their routes like it is cut day and they are on the bubble every-time they are on the field, instead of instead of only when they think they might get the ball.

{not like I am still tickt about last year or anything like that}

John B.

Chargeroo
09-11-2004, 02:31 PM
I've long believed that games are won and lost in the trenches. If we see our lines winning that battle, we'll be the surprise team of the NFL. GO BOLTS i/expressions/SDG_Bolt.gif

Of course, of we lose the battle in the trenches, there's always next year! i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif

SDRaiderH8er
09-11-2004, 02:33 PM
Originally posted by: joelbolt
The boys should be touching down in Houston pretty soon! I agree no stupid penalties.
Didnt they leave kind of late? No walk thru Practice, or is it straight to Reliant, then the Hotel?

Chargeroo
The boys should be touching down in Houston pretty soon! I agree no stupid penalties.Did you happen to notice what color uniforms they're wearing?

spysnipedis
too long to wait until next year, but i will.
chargers need to make something good happen now though to shut people up

spysnipedis
09-11-2004, 02:34 PM

The boys should be touching down in Houston pretty soon! I agree no stupid penalties.Did you happen to notice what color uniforms they're wearing?

isn't it away jeserys? or am i wrong

Thunderstruck
09-11-2004, 02:34 PM
In a way, it's good the Bolts start off on the road with a 10:00 start! Three less hours to have to wait!

C'mon Sunday! I'll be awake around...oh...6 a.m.

SDRaiderH8er
09-11-2004, 02:35 PM

I would say that being the away Team, and Reliant being Air Conditioned, they will go with White.

Chargeroo
09-11-2004, 02:42 PM
Thunderstruck , I thought the same thing about the start time! i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

Re. the uni's, I think the home team gets to say ahead of time what color they will wear and the away team has to wear the opposite (dark vs, light).

Tomlinson21
09-11-2004, 02:42 PM
chargers gameplan: handoff left, handoff right. simple.
Go chargers.

SDRaiderH8er
09-11-2004, 02:58 PM

The more I think about it, the more I think that Houston Wear's White at Home. Which would put the Chargers in the Blue Jersey's

SanLuisFan
09-11-2004, 03:00 PM
I'm chomping at the bit too. I can't wait to get this season started!

Shamrock
09-11-2004, 03:07 PM
I'm anxious! Can't wait for Noon, Texas Time!

Zero turnovers

Good pass rush

Strong overall defense

You forgot a WIN !!!!!

spysnipedis
09-11-2004, 03:08 PM
ahh yes. something very important the win.

SDRaiderH8er
09-11-2004, 03:10 PM
Originally posted by: Shamrock

Zero turnovers

Good pass rush

Strong overall defense

You forgot a WIN !!!!!

PPPPPPPPPPSSSSSTTTTTTTTTTT

I think that was a Senior momment

Chargeroo
09-11-2004, 03:12 PM
[i]Originally posted by: Shamrock[quote]

You forgot a WIN !!!!! No I didn't - if all those other things happen the win will follow!

Thunderstruck
09-11-2004, 03:20 PM
I want to see our defense force mistakes. +2 turnovers and three or four sacks would be a great way to start.

SDRaiderH8er
09-11-2004, 03:20 PM

[i]Originally posted by: Shamrock[quote]

You forgot a WIN !!!!! No I didn't - if all those other things happen the win will follow!
That was a nice recovery

shocku
09-11-2004, 03:28 PM
Originally posted by: SDRaiderH8er

The more I think about it, the more I think that Houston Wear's White at Home. Which would put the Chargers in the Blue Jersey's

The chargers should just do what the broncos did to us and bring whatever they feal like wearing and make the opposeing team make last minute changes............yahhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!

joelbolt
09-11-2004, 05:19 PM
posted by: Chargeroo
Did you happen to notice what color uniforms they're wearing?

Sorry, I didnít see what the equipment room packed up Friday.

NWBoltFan
09-11-2004, 05:37 PM
Defense, defense, defense. If they make it to half-time even, I'll consider it improvement. Those huge deficits before half-time last year really ruined watching the games last year... C'MON DEFNESE!!!

geekster
09-11-2004, 05:42 PM
Last night I actually dreamed about this game! Haven't been "into" the anticipation this bad for quite a long time.

Hoping to see scoring by Offence, Defence, *and* Special Teams!!!

GO CHARGERS!!!

17 Hours, 14 minutes to game time - but who is counting? i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif

Shamrock
09-11-2004, 05:48 PM
Sorry, I didnít see what the equipment room packed up Friday.
Jeez Mr. Joel ....

In addition to the 12 hours a day you do your real job, and the 8-10 hours a day you help out in here, you are also tasked to anticipate every question we might ever dream of asking.......

This is gonna hurt your Annual Review !

i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

maverjoe
09-11-2004, 06:09 PM
turnovers will be the key...I want to see the chargersw play smart, ball control football.

michael
09-11-2004, 06:35 PM
ERROR FREE PRO FOOTBALL.....

AND A SHUT OUT...........No Points For Texans....thats what the headlines should read after the game.........maybe not even lettin em in the red zone...but ill settle for a shutout...YEAH A SHUTOUT!!!!!!

geekster
09-11-2004, 07:09 PM
Originally posted by: michael
ERROR FREE PRO FOOTBALL.....

AND A SHUT OUT...........No Points For Texans....thats what the headlines should read after the game.........maybe not even lettin em in the red zone...but ill settle for a shutout...YEAH A SHUTOUT!!!!!!

Dang Michael - don't want much do ya? i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

(I like your spirit though).

GO CHARGERS!

MoveitMister
09-11-2004, 07:17 PM
Originally posted by: Thunderstruck
In a way, it's good the Bolts start off on the road with a 10:00 start! Three less hours to have to wait!

I know how you feel
The History Channel is doing a Band of Brothers Marathon and it finishes at 2-something in the morning.

Go Chargers! i/expressions/SDG_Bolt.gif

WrayLaw
09-11-2004, 07:29 PM
* Protect the football of offense

* Force turnovers on defense

* NO STUPID PENALTIES

* Crisp execution (no sloppy freelancing)

If the Chargers can do the above, they'll have a great opportunity to win the game.

Their ability to do the above is a reflection on the coaching. Are you listening, Marty?!?

RAYRAY37
09-11-2004, 07:35 PM
chargers need a great 3rd down defense and the rest will be down hill. GO CHARGERS

TrumpetDude
09-11-2004, 07:53 PM
Plain and simple, I want to see P~A~I~N in the faces of the enemy and on the field. I want the Chargers to inflict so much grief that it will make the Alamo pale in comparison. I want to see the Texan defense eat some upper cuts from Fonoti. I want to see defenders holding their packages in agony. I want an all-out WAR ..... Go Chargers i/expressions/beer.gifi/expressions/SDG_Bolt.gif

Boltjolt
09-11-2004, 07:55 PM
I want to see a good running game and a good passing game . Getting the ball downfield and less passes to LT. I want Brees to show he ha matured and Caldwell to show he has arrived.

Most of all, i want a victory over the sorry Texans!i/expressions/SDG_Bolt.gif

spysnipedis
09-11-2004, 08:16 PM
chargers need to score all the time in the red zone and try to get the touchdowns and not fieldgoals, as much.

foober
09-11-2004, 08:48 PM
the texans are a good team now. Its going to be a very good test to see just how good the chargers are at this point. They'll get better and better as the year progresses.

It would be nice that they come out at the start of the season looking pretty good. If thats the case they could and should do alot better than anyone could have imagined. But we'll just have to see. I just hope they do well and are solid to start the season off.

Chargers
09-11-2004, 08:49 PM
I think you're right faider hater. I checked on the Texan website and came across a pic in their cover story. It was of their first ever game @ home vs. the cowboys and the Texans were wearing their whites.

compubolt
09-11-2004, 08:50 PM
1. No offensive turnovers
2. many Defensive turnovers.
3. No false start/holding penalties
4. keep the PI penalties low
5. better then 50% 3rd down conversion rate
6. Stop the run
7. keep Polk off the field
8. keep Jammer out of ST (holding nuff said)

If they can do most of the above I think they stand a good chance of playing a very solid game. I think they will win, it is up to them by how many points.

FatherLaSchmoove
09-11-2004, 09:08 PM
Keys To Victory:
protect the ball
LBs abuse the Texans' wideouts
run LT up their guts

Critter
09-11-2004, 09:36 PM
I am getting excited myself.

I am praying to get off to a good start his season.

Cmon defense, show us something this year.i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif

maverjoe
09-11-2004, 09:47 PM
about 13 hours now....getting pretty excited!!!!

rrogers
09-11-2004, 10:13 PM
Excited for gameday. Wife sure isn't

compubolt
09-11-2004, 10:21 PM
Man I hate being at work while waiting for tomorrow, no alcohol to keep me busy or help me get to sleep. Oh well only 12hrs 36mins....

boltplus
09-11-2004, 10:27 PM
I agree, Go trenches go!

Shamrock
09-11-2004, 11:01 PM
Y'all have fun on the Game Day thread !!! I'll give you all the good details after I get home from Reliant tomorrow evening.

Go Chargers !!!

compubolt
09-11-2004, 11:02 PM
Have fun and make some noise for us!!

i/expressions/SDG_LaDainian_Tomlinson.gif -----------i/expressions/SDG_Football.gif---------->i/expressions/SDG_Drew_Brees.gif------------------i/expressions/SDG_Bolt.gif

Hypermikem
09-11-2004, 11:07 PM
Ahaaaa! Here you dudes are! Roo, I had a feeling.........LOL Looks like we have a new "home". I see a mass exodus comming! Damn, I'd better reserve my seat.

Shamrock
09-11-2004, 11:10 PM
Originally posted by: Hypermikem
Ahaaaa! Here you dudes are!
Damn newbies ...... i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

CoronaDoug
09-11-2004, 11:48 PM
I hope we get many sacks today. I want us to be QB killers. That would be nice for a change.i/expressions/beer.gif

CoronaDoug
09-11-2004, 11:52 PM
Originally posted by: Hypermikem
Ahaaaa! Here you dudes are! Roo, I had a feeling.........LOL Looks like we have a new "home". I see a mass exodus comming! Damn, I'd better reserve my seat.

The cats out of the bag
i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

compubolt
09-12-2004, 12:26 AM
10 hrs 30 mins........i/expressions/SDG_Bolt.gif

james
09-12-2004, 12:40 AM
Originally posted by: MoveitMister

I know how you feel

The History Channel is doing a Band of Brothers Marathon and it finishes at 2-something in the morning.

HOSSman
09-12-2004, 12:42 AM
I've long believed that games are won and lost in the trenches. If we see our lines winning that battle, we'll be the surprise team of the NFL. GO BOLTS i/expressions/SDG_Bolt.gif

Well, we have identified another guy who was not at the "skilled positions". i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif

I agree BTW.

mocoloco
09-12-2004, 12:45 AM
SIX GAMES!.......THATS HOW LONG IT"S GOING TO GET THIS DEFENSE TO PLAY LIKE A TEAM...WILL L.T. BE IN ONE PIECE?...WILL RIVERS BE STARTING?...WILL WE HAVE CONRIBUTING PLAYER(S) IN PLACE FOR THE BREE'S/FLUTIE TRADE(S)?...WILL THE EXISTING QB TRADES BE PACKAGED WITH EXISTING DRAFT CHOICES?...LOTS OF POSSIBILITIES!

iceman
09-12-2004, 12:50 AM
What I "predict"

Rivers will be sent in the 2nd half and history will be written, 5 TD's and 2 L.T.

Charge!!!!

HOSSman
09-12-2004, 12:51 AM
Originally posted by: WrayLaw
* Protect the football of offense

* Force turnovers on defense

* NO STUPID PENALTIES

* Crisp execution (no sloppy freelancing)

If the Chargers can do the above, they'll have a great opportunity to win the game.

Their ability to do the above is a reflection on the coaching. Are you listening, Marty?!?

Not to question your judgement, Mr. WrayLaw, but I think that you ought to read what this gentleman thought about the game. A much better in depth analysis in my opinion, rather than the "Don't be Stupid....be Crisp" offering you have put forth.

One Smart Fan (http://www.signonsandiego.com/sports/chargers/diary/entries/000830.html)

Just some fooder for thought.

compubolt
09-12-2004, 12:52 AM
Originally posted by: iceman
What I "predict"

Rivers will be sent in the 2nd half and history will be written, 5 TD's and 2 L.T.

Charge!!!!

What do you think will cause Marty to throw Rivers to the wolves? ie, how bad does drew need to be? What about Flutie?

james
09-12-2004, 12:52 AM
Cant wait! Bring on the game.

I will be up before 2:00AM Japan time(along with the rest of my neighbors when I start makin some noise) to listen to the game live on Field Pass, While the BOLTZ are kicken some houstan A$$. Now thats what Im talkin about.

Thunderstruck
09-12-2004, 01:14 AM

I know how you feel

Lol! Why do you think I haven't been posting today. I've been watching band of Brothers! Band of Brothers marathon tonight and Chargers first game tomorrow morning. Man, I'm in heaven! i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

maverjoe
09-12-2004, 01:23 AM
Its SUNDAY WHOAH!!!!! now the coundown REALLY begins!

MoveitMister
09-12-2004, 01:52 AM

I know how you feel
Lol! Why do you think I haven't been posting today. I've been watching band of Brothers! Band of Brothers marathon tonight and Chargers first game tomorrow morning. Man, I'm in heaven! i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gifI'm right there with you, as you can see from the time this was posted. i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif

punkcharger
09-12-2004, 02:18 AM
hey, whats the chance of the chargers playing good today, being an ozzy, or an aussie as you guys would say i dont really know.

maverjoe
09-12-2004, 02:20 AM
I feel like a kid on Christmas eve....and I'm Jewish!!!

spysnipedis
09-12-2004, 03:15 AM
Originally posted by: maverjoe
I feel like a kid on Christmas eve....and I'm Jewish!!!

lol. i want to see the chargers play so bad

squabble
09-12-2004, 05:24 AM
Oh well the season starts for later on and hopefully our receivers will bring their catching hands. I'm feeling fairly optimistic... Again!!

squabble
09-12-2004, 05:28 AM
Originally posted by: HOSSman
Not to question your judgement, Mr. WrayLaw, but I think that you ought to read what this gentleman thought about the game. A much better in depth analysis in my opinion, rather than the "Don't be Stupid....be Crisp" offering you have put forth.

One Smart Fan (http://www.signonsandiego.com/sports/chargers/diary/entries/000830.html)

Just some fooder for thought.

This has to be the quote of the offseason... I know it's not the most positive but damn I had to laugh! "A winning season? That'd be great, but... Dream on! An 8-8 record? I don't foresee it. Way too many 'ifs'. A losing season? Well, to be perfectly honest, I suspect so. This team has trained me to see the glass as, not Half Full, not Half Empty, but as Half Broken."

I have to say I agree that a winning season is probably out of our reach and yes a losing season is a highly probable outcome. But as he says improvement that offers some belief we are finally turning it around would be great.
The OLine and lack of Gallery drafting really didn't help me in the belief we are ready to challenge, neither did the lack of receiver improvement. I am however hopeful the defense is going to step up on the past seasons... All in all if our receivers show they can catch (Caldwell esp), the OLine has improved enough to give the QB pocket time and the defense does enough to at least keep us in games longer than the first period I'll probably be as happy as a sand boy!

Oh yeah and did I mention having a kicker with a longer than 26 yard reach will also be a plus i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

CoronaDoug
09-12-2004, 05:42 AM
It is 1:45 PM here. Already on my 3rd beer.i/expressions/beer.gif i/expressions/beer.gifi/expressions/beer.gif. The bad thing is they won't show any Chargers games here in Italy.i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif

squabble
09-12-2004, 05:45 AM
You are starting early Corona... We (in England) are getting the Falcons / 49ers and the Buccs / Redskins games live. I fear I won't be seeing a great deal of the Chargers live, might see if I can find a bar that shows them!

CoronaDoug
09-12-2004, 06:26 AM
We are getting Jacksonville Jaguars @ Buffalo Bills , Tampa Bay Buccaneers @ Washington Redskins, Oakland Raiders @ Pittsburgh Steelers for the first game. I don't know which one to watch? They all are crappy. I will be listening to the Chargers game over the net.i/expressions/beer.gif

RMANCIL
09-12-2004, 06:39 AM
The game will be on here at 1:00 pm and I have a commitment that will cause me to miss the opening however I just hooked up my TIVO box so I am ready.

I used it yesterday and captured a ton of college games,I tell you it is the best product to come out in a while.

I think this game will give us a real good read on how far along we are as a team.Houston has some talent at WR and a good RB.

The Texans have not done a great job in the past of protecting the QB and how well the Bolts do in that along with forcing a turn over or two while not committing the same on offense may go a long way towards victory.

I expect Houston to see out for the run. Gates may be key to the game along with Brees.

Hardwick will need help out there ,I don't know that the Bolts will have time to run much in the longer devloping pass plays I expect more quick slants,outs and curl type of action.

Man it is here at last!

WHITELIGHTNING
09-12-2004, 06:52 AM
I hope the Chargers players come out angery, and in the words of Sir Don Coryell, "PLAY LIKE KILLER DUCKS". I heard Dan Fouts tell that story and it was funny as all heck. The way I see it The texans dont have all that much to prove, the Chargers OTOH do. Other than us, the whole world seems to be against them. I want to see a hard hitting defense and key turnovers, strong offensive line play and good reads and passes from Brees. We all know LT will run wild if the holes are there. ST has to score when called upon and keep the Texans in their own end of the field and deep.

GO BOLTSi/expressions/SDG_Bolt.gif

ChargersfaninKansas
09-12-2004, 07:21 AM
3 hours 40 mins. I can't wait! I'll be hitting the bar and watching the Chargers play on a small side T.V. and swimming among pathetic Chefs fans, but at least I will be able to see L.T. run, and IGOR SMASH CARR. GO CHARGERS!!!
http://www.chargers.com/images/charger_girl_images/10_SaraB_U2.jpg

SuperCharger
09-12-2004, 07:45 AM
It's going to be interesting to see LT and Mr. IHOP Fonoti on the same field again. Welcome freakin' back!

For the power and the GLORY.. It's winning time, Chargers. Visualize..Execute and bring this muthah back home to SD and Damn you Marty if the fellas don't come prepared. You guys still owe me for last season damnit.. i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif

F* Eli! Just Win... Please?i/expressions/SDG_Bolt.gif

SDRaiderH8er
09-12-2004, 07:59 AM

I know how you feel

Oh come on now, I hade to do 2 Games yesterday, the first started at 6:00 last night, and the second started at 8:30. I had the Plate for both games. I did'nt get home untill 11:30.

Its 7:00 .................

AND I AM READY FOR SOME FOOTBALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CoronaDoug
09-12-2004, 08:06 AM
http://www.chargers.com/images/charger_girl_images/10_SaraB_U2.jpg

She is so hot!

i/expressions/beer.gif

SDRaiderH8er
09-12-2004, 08:29 AM
Iwas looking for some other Stuff i found this at NFL.com

http://www.nfl.com/u/nfl/photos/nfl11f9_lower.jpg

boognish71
09-12-2004, 08:46 AM
Thank God for NFL Sunday Ticket. I am so freakin' pumped for the game!

BRING IT ON!!!

GO BOLTS!!!!!!!

SoCal4
09-12-2004, 09:00 AM
GOOOODDD MOOOORNINNNGGG ITS time for CHARGER FOOTBALL Im off to the sports bar
it gets no better then potato skins , Hot wings and TOUCHDOWN SAN DIEGO

WrayLaw
09-12-2004, 09:05 AM
What is "Band of Brothers"?

Like... The Allman Brothers Band? (Duane and Greg)

Dire Straits? (Mark and David Knopfler)

Honest to God, I'm not being a wise a55 (at the moment, anyway). I really don't know.

MoveitMister
09-12-2004, 09:06 AM
Originally posted by: james

I will be up before 2:00AM Japan time(along with the rest of my neighbors when I start makin some noise) to listen to the game live on Field Pass, While the BOLTZ are kicken some houstan A$$. Now thats what Im talkin about.
You and Kiwibolt are hardcore!

Welcome to the forum, James. i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif

SDRaiderH8er
09-12-2004, 09:10 AM

Honest to God, I'm not being a wise a55 (at the moment, anyway). I really don't know.You are kidding right?

If you did not know, the Band of Brothers was an HBO Miniseries, and it was a group of GI's during WWII

SDRaiderH8er
09-12-2004, 09:12 AM

Where are you in Japan?

maverjoe
09-12-2004, 09:16 AM
ON ESPN Mort just listed Marty as the number 2 coach on the hot seat. We'll see, I really can't imagine them bringing Schots back if they tank it this season.

GoldPlatedNails
09-12-2004, 09:18 AM
sweet, less then 2 hrs. Been a long wait since last Jan.

Chargeroo
09-12-2004, 09:23 AM

I will be up before 2:00AM Japan time(along with the rest of my neighbors when I start makin some noise) to listen to the game live on Field Pass, While the BOLTZ are kicken some houstan A$$. Now thats what Im talkin about. Now here's a loyal fan! Welcome to the forum. Glad to have you join us, James.

MoveitMister
09-12-2004, 09:25 AM
Oh come on now, I hade to do 2 Games yesterday, the first started at 6:00 last night, and the second started at 8:30. I had the Plate for both games. I did'nt get home untill 11:30.
AND I AM READY FOR SOME FOOTBALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And you did those games for a good cause. Let's hope the effects equals a Charger win today! i/expressions/SDG_Bolt.gif

p.s. I headed to bed at 0230 and was up and finishing some other projects by 0600.
Happily watching NFL Countdown as I type.

I'M READY FOR SOME CHARGER FOOTBALL!

Critter
09-12-2004, 09:29 AM
I didn't get to sleep until 2 am last night.

I am exhausted but I have my coffee in hand and excitement over the new season.

Another hour and I'll be ready to go.i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

SDRaiderH8er
09-12-2004, 09:31 AM

AND I AM READY FOR SOME FOOTBALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And you did those games for a good cause. Let's hope the effects equals a Charger win today! i/expressions/SDG_Bolt.gif

p.s. I headed to bed at 0230 and was up and finishing some other projects by 0600.

Happily watching NFL Countdown as I type.

I'M READY FOR SOME CHARGER FOOTBALL!
That last game was Pure Hello..............

I swear the Game lost 1/2 hour to Foul Balls, there had to be at least 200 hit, 1 Batter in particular, 17 Fouls with a 2 and 2 Count, then we went to full Count where he proceded to hit another 8, My Legs this Morning are Hurting, and i have 3 More Games to day starting at 1:30.

OH and in response to one of your remarks, this Scholorship is in the Law Enforcement/ Forensic Studies Fields that they have at SDSU.

SDRaiderH8er
09-12-2004, 09:33 AM
Originally posted by: Critter
I didn't get to sleep until 2 am last night.

I am exhausted but I have my coffee in hand and excitement over the new season.

Another hour and I'll be ready to go.i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif
I am with you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

geekster
09-12-2004, 09:33 AM
Same here Critter - don't know when I've been so jackked over a football game!

GO CHARGERS!

MoveitMister
09-12-2004, 09:43 AM
Honest to God, I'm not being a wise a55 (at the moment, anyway). I really don't know.It's an HBO series about a diverse group of men who came together in the first ever airborne division, 506th Regiment of the 101st Airborne Division, US Army during WWII. (One of the guys said the only reason he volunteered for this duty was for the extra $50 a month) You get to follow Easy Company from basic Training to the taking of Hitler's Eagle's Nest. (2nd day they were there they fell out in their underwear after sampling Hitler's wine cellar/liquor cabinet) It's an excellent series.

Here's a couple of links to check it out.
It was produced by Steven Spielberg and Tom Hanks, just after Hanks finished Saving Private Ryan.
(My favorite hero is Bill Guarnere)

HBO's link to Band of Brothers (http://www.hbo.com/band/series/currahee.html)

IMDB's Band of Brother's page (http://us.imdb.com/title/tt0185906/)

Sony Music's Band of Brothers Soundtrack with a trailer (http://www.bandofbrotherssoundtrack.com/)

MoveitMister
09-12-2004, 09:47 AM

I swear the Game lost 1/2 hour to Foul Balls, there had to be at least 200 hit, 1 Batter in particular, 17 Fouls with a 2 and 2 Count, then we went to full Count where he proceded to hit another 8, My Legs this Morning are Hurting, and i have 3 More Games to day starting at 1:30.

OH and in response to one of your remarks, this Scholorship is in the Law Enforcement/ Forensic Studies Fields that they have at SDSU.
You, my friend, should get a massage later today. i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif

SDRaiderH8er
09-12-2004, 09:55 AM
1 Hour til Kickoff

WWOOO HHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

squabble
09-12-2004, 09:55 AM
Almost time for me to crack open my celebratory Chargers season opening beer... It's no different from the last but as they say it's the thought that counts i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

Now all raise your glasses and repeat after me... Go Bolts i/expressions/SDG_Bolt.gifi/expressions/beer.gif

SDRaiderH8er
09-12-2004, 09:58 AM

You, my friend, should get a massage later today. i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif

I will be okay, they are loosening up now, All that Road Work I have been doing is starting to Payoff, I can run up a Mile and a Half now.

Its was just that feeling when you first wake up ya know that when when you first wake up and your body tells you

"YOU DUMB ****"

SDRaiderH8er
09-12-2004, 09:58 AM
Originally posted by: squabble
Almost time for me to crack open my celebratory Chargers season opening beer... It's no different from the last but as they say it's the thought that counts i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

Now all raise your glasses and repeat after me... Go Bolts i/expressions/SDG_Bolt.gifi/expressions/beer.gif

GO BOLTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!i/expressions/beer.gif

squabble
09-12-2004, 10:01 AM
Hey SD ready for some football??

What do you think the score will be?

SDRaiderH8er
09-12-2004, 10:02 AM

21-17 Bolts

squabble
09-12-2004, 10:03 AM
Fuse talk??

WHITELIGHTNING
09-12-2004, 10:03 AM
54 minutes to go, darn this is getting tough to wait out. Are ya'll going to be in the fuse talk during the game?

squabble
09-12-2004, 10:04 AM
Ignore that I now realise what that is

SDRaiderH8er
09-12-2004, 10:04 AM
Originally posted by: WHITELIGHTNING
54 minutes to go, darn this is getting tough to wait out. Are ya'll going to be in the fuse talk during the game?
The only problem with that place is that if you get too many people in there, it goes by so fast that you cant keep up

SDRaiderH8er
09-12-2004, 10:05 AM
Ignore that I now realise what that is
OKAY!!!!!!!!!!

I will ignore what ever you want me too!!!!!!!!!! i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

WHITELIGHTNING
09-12-2004, 10:06 AM
I was just trying to use the fuse talk but nothing happens, do they have to turn it on first.i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif

WHITELIGHTNING
09-12-2004, 10:08 AM
H8ter, how does it work?, i couldnt get it to do anything.

SDRaiderH8er
09-12-2004, 10:08 AM
I was just trying to use the fuse talk but nothing happens, do they have to turn it on first.i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gifIf I remember right Joelbolt has to turn it on, but I think you will find everyone on this thread during the Game

squabble
09-12-2004, 10:09 AM
Click on the join room button

WHITELIGHTNING
09-12-2004, 10:09 AM
<<<<<<< is the HEXEDBOLT, I know ya'll happy to see me huhi/expressions/beer.gifi/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

WHITELIGHTNING
09-12-2004, 10:10 AM

I did that but nothing happened.

geekster
09-12-2004, 10:10 AM

Read the previous posts here and most of the other threads squabble - the folks on this board are incredibly ready for a Charger game and for a win.

The predictions, (naturally), run the gambit - stretching between a squeeker and a total blowout. (Somewhat typical for the first game).

I'll even be interested in the San Diego TV ratings on this one.

Nick Canapa seemed to ease up a bit and actually predicted a Chargers win today - - - and he is everything but a "homer" - quite the opposite. (Sprinkle in a bit of "curmudgeon" when describing Mr. Canapa).

Curmudgeon: An ill-tempered person full of resentment and stubborn notions

SDRaiderH8er
09-12-2004, 10:13 AM
<<<<<<< is the HEXEDBOLT, I know ya'll happy to see me huhi/expressions/beer.gifi/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif
Hey Bro, how are you

SDRaiderH8er
09-12-2004, 10:13 AM

I was putting stuff up, could you read my lines

WHITELIGHTNING
09-12-2004, 10:14 AM

h8ter i didnt even see you in the room

SDRaiderH8er
09-12-2004, 10:15 AM

h8ter i didnt even see you in the roomOkay somethings wrong, I saw you, Squabble, and Joelbolt

I was putting stuff up, and getting no response

squabble
09-12-2004, 10:16 AM
I saw SD in the room, I'm not sure but I get the feeling that the smack and gameday may be two seperate rooms?

GoldPlatedNails
09-12-2004, 10:18 AM
40 mins...

WHITELIGHTNING
09-12-2004, 10:18 AM

Hey Bro, how are you

h8ter, IM doing great, I didnt know we could keep out other forum names. H8ter, I hope your doing great and got your brews on ice.

Critter
09-12-2004, 10:19 AM
I am starting to get jacked.

Is Sunday Ticket awesome or what? For us fans that don't live in the SD area anymore we are still able to catch the Charger Power Report through Sunday Ticket.

Awesome, just awesome. It gets me all fired up for the season.

SDRaiderH8er
09-12-2004, 10:22 AM

Hey Bro, how are you

h8ter, IM doing great, I didnt know we could keep out other forum names. H8ter, I hope your doing great and got your brews on ice.I wisjhed I could drink a bunch, but at 1:30 I have the Plate for a Baseball Game in a Tournament that i am helping out with, after that Game 1 Have 2 more Games on the Bases, the Last Game being the Championship Game. I will drink the next one after the final Out!

WHITELIGHTNING
09-12-2004, 10:23 AM

Is Sunday Ticket awesome or what? For us fans that don't live in the SD area anymore we are still able to catch the Charger Power Report through Sunday Ticket.

Critter, I dont have the Charger report on my Direct tv, I ve got regular network feed i guess.

WHITELIGHTNING
09-12-2004, 10:24 AM

H8ter you are a busy man.

Hey Bro, how are you

h8ter, IM doing great, I didnt know we could keep out other forum names. H8ter, I hope your doing great and got your brews on ice.I wisjhed I could drink a bunch, but at 1:30 I have the Plate for a Baseball Game in a Tournament that i am helping out with, after that Game 1 Have 2 more Games on the Bases, the Last Game being the Championship Game. I will drink the next one after the final Out!

Boltdiehard
09-12-2004, 10:27 AM
All I know is, this team had better come ready to play. I don't want to see that crap we saw in KC last year. If these guys come out flat it's everyone's responsibility to start calling for Marty's head immediately.

Go Chargers!!!

i/expressions/SDG_Donnie_Edwards.gifi/expressions/SDG_Drew_Brees.gifi/expressions/SDG_LaDainian_Tomlinson.gifi/expressions/SDG_Bolt.gif

BDH

MoveitMister
09-12-2004, 10:28 AM
30 MINUTES!!!!!!i/expressions/SDG_Bolt.gif

Critter
09-12-2004, 10:28 AM

Critter, I dont have the Charger report on my Direct tv, I ve got regular network feed i guess.

Double check at 8:30 pst. In the 700 channel range they show every local football show for every team that has one.

This morning the Chargers Power Report was listed in the guide on channels 709 and 714.

It turned out that 709 was an Arizona show and the Power Report ended up being shown on 714.

Since it's a satellite feed I cannot see how the could change that in your area.

foober
09-12-2004, 10:31 AM
good morning everyone. I'm all ready. Got the exercising done. Fed the animals. 20 minutes to kickoff for the 2004 charger season. LIfe is good.

SDRaiderH8er
09-12-2004, 10:33 AM
Originally posted by: foober
good morning everyone. I'm all ready. Got the exercising done. Fed the animals. 20 minutes to kickoff for the 2004 charger season. LIfe is good.
Hello Foober

MoveitMister
09-12-2004, 10:36 AM
Good morning, Foober.
I'm ready, muffins and pie has been made. Coffee's brewed. Mimosa's are in the fridge.
My wonderful husband is in the kitchen cooking breakfast. The game is going to start shortly.

Life is good! i/expressions/SDG_Bolt.gif

bigguy
09-12-2004, 10:38 AM
BOLTJOLT......SHOW US YOUR TITS

michael
09-12-2004, 10:38 AM
19 MINUTES

foober
09-12-2004, 10:39 AM
moviemister, muffins and pie. YOur husband is a very lucky guy.

SDRaiderH8er
09-12-2004, 10:40 AM

Good morning, Foober.

I'm ready, muffins and pie has been made. Coffee's brewed. Mimosa's are in the fridge.

My wonderful husband is in the kitchen cooking breakfast. The game is going to start shortly.

Life is good! i/expressions/SDG_Bolt.gifI am on my way, Bacon extra crispy please

michael
09-12-2004, 10:42 AM
i must say....living in florida ive always had the early games start at 1PM......the thought of waking up late out west and missing most all the early games sounds like a bummer...besides the fact all the charger games have to start at 1PM at home...do you guys hate that or just not even think about it...or maybe you like it?

boognish71
09-12-2004, 10:43 AM
A great game from the Bolts would certainly cure this MASSIVE hangover I am currently dealing with.

Less than 10 minutes!

GO BOLTS!!!!!

SDRaiderH8er
09-12-2004, 10:46 AM
IT:S TIME TO KICK SOME REARENDS

SuperCharger
09-12-2004, 10:47 AM
This scrolling to the bottom of the thread after hitting the refresh button sucks. But, man..I love my cHargers!! Tis the season.. Here's to being undefeated. i/expressions/beer.gif

GO CHARGERS!!! (http://www.thewb.com/Popups/Video/0,8204,136480,00.html)

MoveitMister
09-12-2004, 10:47 AM
moviemister, muffins and pie. YOur husband is a very lucky guy.
I made the pie and muffins.

He's cooking apple smoked bacon, sausage, smithfield ham, eggs, hash browns, toast, and pancakes.
No way I'm getting through all that. It pays to marry a chef!

I'm the lucky one! i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

10 minutes to Showtime!

Critter
09-12-2004, 10:49 AM
Originally posted by: SuperCharger
This scrolling to the bottom of the thread after hitting the refresh button sucks. But, man..I love my cHargers!! Tis the season.. Here's to being undefeated. i/expressions/beer.gif

Yep. It should default to the last post made in the thread.

This forum is still in beta I believe. Things could change over the next couple of weeks.

MoveitMister

We know, Joel said he'll work on it.

GO CHARGERS! i/expressions/SDG_Bolt.gif

SDRaiderH8er

They are working on that!!!!!!!!!

maverjoe
09-12-2004, 10:51 AM
its commin up.....whoah!

Critter
09-12-2004, 10:52 AM
I have to get a laptop this year.

My TV downstairs in a 50" widescreen. My computer is in my denwith only a 27"

Argh. I like BS`ing during the game but I want my bigger TV.

Only solution is the laptop that taps into the wireless network.

Now it's time to convince the wife.i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

SDRaiderH8er
Who are these 2 Commentator's

MoveitMister
GO CHARGERS!!! (http://www.thewb.com/Popups/Video/0,8204,136480,00.html)That video is too cool! Not football related, but still cool!

foober
Okay, now I'm way excited. My heart is doing flip flops. 5 minutes till the season starts. Wooohoooooo.

WHITELIGHTNING
09-12-2004, 10:53 AM
something funny going on here, 2 post didnt post,whats up with that.

michael
09-12-2004, 10:54 AM
Im havin to listen to it on Texans radio!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HELLLPPP........does 760 cover it online SOMEWHERE????

And the NFL site isnt even giving their gameday stats..im freakin out.....can someone give me a SanDiego radio link PLEASE!!!

Critter
09-12-2004, 10:56 AM
760 (http://www.760kfmb.com/)

SDRaiderH8er
09-12-2004, 10:56 AM
Lace up the Shoes, and Tighten up the Chin Strap's, get in and hold on the 2004 Season is now on!!!!!!!!!!

WHITELIGHTNING
09-12-2004, 10:57 AM
IM going to say Chargers win score, Bolts i/expressions/SDG_LaDainian_Tomlinson.gif Texans i/expressions/SDG_Drew_Brees.gif

SDRaiderH8er
09-12-2004, 10:58 AM
IM going to say Chargers win score, Bolts i/expressions/SDG_LaDainian_Tomlinson.gif Texans i/expressions/SDG_Drew_Brees.gif
Just as long as it say's

CHargers Win

I dont care what the Score is i/expressions/beer.gif

MoveitMister
09-12-2004, 10:58 AM
Here's to a great game, coming out of this with our first win AND NO INJURIES! i/expressions/SDG_Bolt.gif

SDRaiderH8er
09-12-2004, 10:59 AM
I want to start the Game out with the Kicking Team, that way we get the Ball at halftime

michael
09-12-2004, 10:59 AM
The front page of the 760 web site doesnt get you anything...thats my point.....where is the page that offers the chargers commentators live...

Critter
09-12-2004, 11:00 AM
I hate predicting scores.

I feel like I jinx myself.i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

MoveitMister
09-12-2004, 11:00 AM
Im havin to listen to it on Texans radio!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HELLLPPP........does 760 cover it online SOMEWHERE????

And the NFL site isnt even giving their gameday stats..im freakin out.....can someone give me a SanDiego radio link PLEASE!!!
760 may not be on if you didn't purchase the fast pass option.

Here's a link to the Gamecenter.

Chargers vs. Texans NFL Game Center (http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/live/NFL_20040912_SD@HOU.shtml)

michael
09-12-2004, 11:01 AM
OMG...im listening to the Texans commentators....this is killin me....

SuperCharger

GO CHARGERS!!! (http://www.thewb.com/Popups/Video/0,8204,136480,00.html)That video is too cool! Not football related, but still cool!

I agree, Moveit. It's what I imagine Trumpet Dude probably looks like. i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

Lets get it ON!! MTFBWU.

WHITELIGHTNING
Good we'll be on defense first thats good.

joelbolt
Go Bolts!

SDRaiderH8er
I hate predicting scores.

I feel like I jinx myself.i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif
THEN DONT

SDRaiderH8er
09-12-2004, 11:02 AM
here we go

SDRaiderH8er
CHATMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Great hit

michael
OK I FOUND IT.........MY BLOOD PRESSURES BETTER....WOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOO

SDRaiderH8er
09-12-2004, 11:03 AM
IGOR!!!!!!!!

Johndbr
09-12-2004, 11:03 AM
Well folks this is where the rubber hits the road GO CHARGERS!!!

John B.

SDRaiderH8er
09-12-2004, 11:04 AM
Okay guys lets start to hit people

Critter
09-12-2004, 11:04 AM
Cmon run D.

SDRaiderH8er
09-12-2004, 11:05 AM
Geezo weezo, here we go, can anybody Cover

michael
09-12-2004, 11:05 AM
not good...inside the 30

MoveitMister
09-12-2004, 11:06 AM
Good penetration from Foley

WHITELIGHTNING
Darn, they got to hold right here.

Critter
I know it's only the first series but it is a bad omen that we again are having trouble stopping someone.

SDRaiderH8er
09-12-2004, 11:07 AM
Well they stopped them,Missed INT

Critter
OK.

D stepped up and didn't allow a TD.

That is a much better omen.

WHITELIGHTNING
Almost a pic, dang that would have been sweet

619SportsFan
Damn, Sammy had that one.

michael
sammy...sammmy...sammy

Rip
09-12-2004, 11:08 AM
damn you sammy!!

Johndbr
ARE YOU READY FOR LT!!!

John B.

SDRaiderH8er
3-0

Chargers proved it way to many times, you cant win Games kicking Field Goals

619SportsFan
09-12-2004, 11:09 AM
What time is it...? LT time!

SuperCharger
DEEEEEEE-FENSSSSE!!!! We got burned on the screen but a stop is a stop. FG is good..TExans by 3.

I like the vibe on D so far. We just need to settle in and find that catalyst.

This s*** is fun. i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif So far..

WHITELIGHTNING
I'll take that, good butterfly churner there, now they can settel down, Im sure wade will give them an ear full on that screen play.

Critter
Wade needs to make some quick adjustments.

Those screens and people in the flat were way to open.

SDRaiderH8er
LT LT LT LT LT LT LT LT

WHITELIGHTNING
09-12-2004, 11:11 AM
I want brees to march down for a TD, that would be great for his confidence and great for the team and great for us.

Rip
09-12-2004, 11:12 AM
Our defense isnt lookign to good

They ran it with ease and those screens killed us

Critter
How about a play action pass to open the game.

You know they are watching LT on this first play.

SuperCharger
I'd like to see us open with the same plays that Rivers used in the 2nd half against SF for the opening drive. Open the field up quick..

GO LT!!

SDRaiderH8er
09-12-2004, 11:13 AM
Man they opened up with adeep route

Critter
Damn it, damn it, damn it.

So close.

WHITELIGHTNING
I LOVE THAT aaaaaaahhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhoooooooo

619SportsFan
Damn, overthrown by Brees and Parker had steps. At least he's throwing downfield.

Rip
09-12-2004, 11:14 AM
damn false start!!

SHADES OF LAST YEAR

SDRaiderH8er
False Start ona wide receiveri/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif

WHITELIGHTNING
Brees put some air under that ball.

SuperCharger
GAtes owes us a TD now.

WHITELIGHTNING
09-12-2004, 11:15 AM
Gates first and ten, I love it. they are mixing it up pretty good right now.

Rip
Nice!!

Gates!!

Critter
Right on.

A third down conversion.

SDRaiderH8er
09-12-2004, 11:16 AM
Antonio Gates!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Critter
An audible, playaction pass.

Holy crap.

WHITELIGHTNING
Brees is looking great today, IM glad for him.

WHITELIGHTNING
09-12-2004, 11:17 AM
Looks like a hold dam.

MoveitMister
09-12-2004, 11:18 AM
Stop these stupid penalties!

619SportsFan
09-12-2004, 11:18 AM
They definitely are keying on LT.

WHITELIGHTNING
09-12-2004, 11:19 AM
False start

SDRaiderH8er
Can we shoot people for stupid penalties

Critter
This is more penalties on the offense than we had in 4 preseason games.

Rip
Damn these false startes are killing us

MoveitMister
09-12-2004, 11:20 AM
Come on, Nate.

This is why we took ya

SDRaiderH8er
keading hits a 48 yarder

joelbolt
You got to love that! Kaeding good!

Rip
48 yards with ease!!

WHITELIGHTNING
09-12-2004, 11:21 AM
Texans got two defenses today. The Bolts are killing themselves. keading for 3 thats cool

MoveitMister
Sweet!

3-3

Critter
Good job Nate.

That's why we drafted you in the third.

Ok fellas.

Let's stop the stupid penalties.

michael
PENALTIES WILL KILL US AGAIN.....what the F?!!!!!!!!

kudos to Kaeding for pullin it out

Johndbr
Thankgod for Kedding, our guys need to settle down, they are to excited right now.

John B.

619SportsFan
Nice kick by Kaeding. Tied at 3. Hopefully the Bolts won't let penalties effect the outcome of this game.

SDRaiderH8er
09-12-2004, 11:22 AM
plus keading is getting the ball deep on the kickoff

michael
Our line is scarin me.....LT is getting stuck in there......

Critter
Joel.

This going to the top of the page after posting is killing me.

I know, you guys are working on it.i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif

SDRaiderH8er
09-12-2004, 11:23 AM
Our line is scarin me.....LT is getting stuck in there......
thats why brees is tearing them up, they want to stop LT

Critter

Until that last one.

One thing about the Texans, their cheerleaders aren't all bad.i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

MoveitMister
Good job, Osgood.

619SportsFan
09-12-2004, 11:24 AM
Joel.

This going to the top of the page after posting is killing me.

I know, you guys are working on it.i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif

LOL, I was just thinking the EXACT same thing.

WHITELIGHTNING
Damn i missed the kick, i needed a longer commercial.

SDRaiderH8er
Okay Defense that first series is over, the cobwebs are gone, start playing like we know you can

MoveitMister
09-12-2004, 11:25 AM

Until that last one.

One thing about the Texans, their cheerleaders aren't all bad.i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif
They look way better than the Pats cheerleaders.
Hard New England weather is taking it's toll.

SuperCharger
I'm still in shock we made that FG. Kaeding could be a difference maker. If he keeps that up.. we got some insurance. That was bigtime Nate. WTG.

Lets take the Texans apart!! Keep hitting what works, baby!

SDRaiderH8er

Until that last one.

Preseason he was always around the 20, so he all ready has 10 more yards on the kick

Johndbr
They have to go to the short pass and work in to a couple of long ones to break LT open. They are putting everyone in the box to stop him. Come on Chargers we go more weapons than that.

D D D Defense

John B.

SDRaiderH8er
09-12-2004, 11:26 AM
holding on Houston backem up

WHITELIGHTNING
09-12-2004, 11:26 AM
Holding ok thats good. ca'mon D get tough. I want them to hit carr

Riversrat
09-12-2004, 11:27 AM
Does anyone know if 760 KFMB is already subscription?

WHITELIGHTNING
Good stuff at the line

SDRaiderH8er
now thats a gang tackle

MoveitMister
Blitz him and add to that 91 sack total Carr carries!

michael
09-12-2004, 11:28 AM
PIT 7
Oak0

Critter
09-12-2004, 11:28 AM
Another underneath route.

Cmon guys.

WHITELIGHTNING
09-12-2004, 11:29 AM
Dang what are they doing. underneath 3 Chargers whats up with that.

SDRaiderH8er
09-12-2004, 11:29 AM
PIT 7

Oak0

YYYEEESSSSSSSSSS

SDRaiderH8er
09-12-2004, 11:30 AM
Jammer how many times have you been told dont do that

michael
09-12-2004, 11:30 AM
Penalties