PDA

View Full Version : CHARGERS in Japan

james
09-12-2004, 02:28 AM
Are there any other Charger fans in Japan?

Chargeraven
09-13-2004, 11:46 AM
Close - I work in Incheon, South Korea. from Vic., BC Canada originally

Electron
09-23-2004, 01:41 PM
James I will be in Japan in the middle of October with a tour. What would be the best way to get Charger info while I'm in Japan. Thanks

theg0nz0
09-25-2004, 07:29 PM
i/expressions/SDG_Bolt.gif My name is Kriz Gonzales and I've been a San Diegan for about 4 and a half years now. Been around; Chulavista, Spring Valley, and Imperial Beach; and I love San Diego. This is where I first played paintball, got my diver's certification at La Jolla Shores and Coronado Islands, and learned about football under the wings of the San Diego Chargers.
i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif Like most of the San Diego community, I am a member of the Military community. I am a Navy sailor and was stationed at Naval Station San Diego at 32nd Street in National City but now I am currently stationed at Atsugi, Japan.
i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif True, the Chargers had it rough these last few years but I've always been there watching them.
With L.T.'s i/expressions/heart.gif and talent, and Brees' maturity and Flutie's advice and leardership, and everybody else in the team that's starting to come out of their "shell", I'd say that 2004 will be a great season for all of us.
But let it be known that, even in my absence physically; I support the Chargers loyally. I call upon all Charger fans not in sunny San Diego right now to always remember that no matter what, its CHARGERS ALL THE WAY!

jamesg
10-05-2004, 08:30 AM
Originally posted by: Electron
James I will be in Japan in the middle of October with a tour. What would be the best way to get Charger info while I'm in Japan. Thanks

The only way to get information is through the internet. Not much if any on TV. Where are you going to be? I`ve been here for seven years if theres anything you want to know or any questions please feel free to let me know.

jamesg
10-17-2004, 08:57 PM
Originally posted by: nleobold
Actually, I think there is an NFL television contract for games on a Japanese network. I don't know which one, but they do show the NFL in Japan. The question is, will the Charger game be the game of the week, and when?

They do have games here on TVbut almost never do you get to see the Chargers. The Charger Broncos game was televised a week late.

rostla
10-25-2004, 03:48 AM
I am stioned in Okinawa, Japan. I am a huge Chargers fan!

jamesg
10-26-2004, 07:02 AM
Where are you stationed at ? I went to Kubasaki H.S in Okinawa.

rostla
11-06-2004, 03:58 AM
I am on Camp Foster. I drive by your old HS every day.