PDA

View Full Version : Texan Fan saying congrats

CyberTexan
09-12-2004, 02:43 PM
Hey guys congrats on the win , your chargers played hard all game and deserve the win its not easy coming into reliant and taking a season opener you should be proud , I never talk bad about any team and the chargers are no exception . My Texans may have looked better on the field at times but those turnovers are ugly and will lose any game in a second, your Chargers did something the Texans couldnt do today and that was hold on to the ball and thats what it took to walk away a winner . Hats off to Tomlinson and Gates , even Brees did pretty well . Good luck to you guys the rest of the year

TrabucoWR
09-12-2004, 02:46 PM
Thank you texan fan, it's good to see that some of you have some class.

squabble
09-12-2004, 02:50 PM
How do you think you'll go this year Cyber?

Boltdiehard
09-12-2004, 02:52 PM
Thanks Texans fan, way to show up. Good luck the rest of the way.

BDH

HBBoltFan
09-12-2004, 02:52 PM
And good luck to your Texans. The best thing you can do to make up for your loss today is to put losses on the other AFC West teams you get to see this year. We will be cheering for your team when you play them.

CyberTexan
09-12-2004, 02:54 PM
well to be honest squabble , Im sure you would agree with the Texans being in whats my opinion the toughest division in the NFL right now , with teams like Titans and Colts its gonna be a tuff road , but I think realisticly they will at least get a wild card this year which I would be very proud of considering its only the start of the 3rd year , thanks for asking

TonySoprano
09-12-2004, 02:55 PM
Your a stand up guy there Cyber T. That Carr has some skillz. Wish "y'all" the best the rest of the season..

Critter
09-12-2004, 02:56 PM
Thanks Cyber.

The Texans will bounce back.

There is some good talent on that team.

geekster
09-12-2004, 02:57 PM
I'll still be following the Texans and rooting for them (next week). The team needs to get rid of turnovers and one INCREDIBLY stupid penalty on teams and they will do OK. 8-8 definitely within reach this year. One thing I KNOW - Texans fans won't lose their heads and jump out because of a single loss - they will be back next time yelling and stomping and supporting their team. Hope we can do some of the same.

In the mean time - pardon me but I just gotta say it:

GO CHARGERS!!!

chargerchick
09-12-2004, 03:10 PM
Thanks cyber i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif Good luck to you guys rest of the season

619SportsFan
09-12-2004, 03:16 PM
Thanks CyberTexan. To come into an opposing team's message board and offer congratulations after your team's loss shows some class. Good luck to you and yours the rest of the season.

MMJ4mil
09-12-2004, 03:56 PM
what the hell happened with that power outage?

geekster
09-12-2004, 04:28 PM
I don't know - but their "Message Board" is back up again. Think the power surge took that out too for a while.

WVBOLTFAN
09-12-2004, 05:03 PM
Originally posted by: MMJ4mil
what the hell happened with that power outage?
San Diego Charger power surge!! LOL

WHITELIGHTNING
09-12-2004, 05:50 PM
Cyber R, I like your moxy. It was a good game. The Texans owned the first half and we took the second half. It was a good game from my point of view, but I was worried the way the texans were moving the ball in the first half. We stoped that in the 2nd half I think ya'll only gained 80yrds.

michael
09-12-2004, 05:51 PM
chargerchick, will you marry me?

michael
09-12-2004, 05:56 PM
CyberTexan...thanks for comin by. your real solid on both sides of the ball and your special teams gave you great starting field position all day. obviously turnovers killed ya...pay the dang power bill.....

CyberTexan
09-12-2004, 06:25 PM
well I think I found out the question you had earlier about the lites going out , it happened the exact same time Wong layed that visious hit on Breeze for the sack , and from what I was told they went to use the special event lites you know like fireworks and stuff and it blew a fuse or somthing , dont know if thats true or not but thats what i heard ,and it did happen just after he layed that hit on him, so no it wasnt a bolt of lightning LOL it wasnt even raining , I think it was a Bulls horn i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif LOL good game guys

CyberTexan
09-12-2004, 06:30 PM
by the way you guys here about this ?
CHICAGO (Sept. 12, 2004) -- Detroit Lions wide receiver Charles Rogers broke his collarbone for a second straight year and might miss most of the season.

looks like the Texans came out better getting ANDRE Johnson than Rogers , I like Andre from the start even though they rated Rogers better

GOBOLTS4Life
09-12-2004, 06:56 PM
I agree Cyber.. I picked Andre for my fantasy league. Rogers in my eyes was 0verated. Texans were very good today, and I hope they have continued success...