PDA

View Full Version : Salisbury from ESPN

Doc!
09-12-2004, 11:51 PM
Anyone looking forward to him eating his words after his uh oh absolutely the texans win this game!

I am and I want him to eat it bad!

SuperMatt
09-13-2004, 12:02 AM
Yes....yes I am. Ever since he labeled the Chargers as 6-0 pretenders. (too bad he was right)

Bolts4Life21
09-13-2004, 12:03 AM
Salisbury does nothing but talk down on the chargers. The guy hates them for some reason. He has horrible commentary, repeats 95% of the things he says, week after week, he just doesn't know what's up, and needs to shut up. It's like the guy makes a living on talking crap on the chargers. Stuff this win in the piper and smoke it hooker! He's not talking now is he? uh duh uh uh? huh? What's that salisbury? You're an idiot? Yeah, pretty much. Bolts rule!

Hamburglar
09-13-2004, 12:04 AM
hmm everyone i heard said the texans would win bwhahahaha we should them : D

SuperMatt
09-13-2004, 12:09 AM
Yeah, he should prolly go back to making those steaks. He sucks less at that.

Doc!
09-13-2004, 12:15 AM
B4L,

Did you check your private messages?

WHITELIGHTNING
09-13-2004, 06:22 AM
Didnt he get cut or just outright released by the Bolts. I cant remember other than he sucked as a QB.

Threadkiller
09-13-2004, 07:11 AM
I was listening to 690 in the morning, and they were sizing up the AFC West. When they get to the Chargers, some idiot says "0-16" in the background. Then Christian Okoye starts defending Marty and giving LT props, and everybody is snickering. It was pretty disgusting the way we were dismissed as any competition for the Raiders and the rest of the division.

Well, **** those guys. The RAIDERS might be the team to go "0-16" now.

**** those guys.

SDRaiderH8er
09-13-2004, 07:27 AM
Originally posted by: Threadkiller
I was listening to 690 in the morning, and they were sizing up the AFC West. When they get to the Chargers, some idiot says "0-16" in the background. Then Christian Okoye starts defending Marty and giving LT props, and everybody is snickering. It was pretty disgusting the way we were dismissed as any competition for the Raiders and the rest of the division.

**** those guys.
The Raiders couldnt catch a Bus, isnt that why they brought Sapp in?

SDRaiderH8er
09-13-2004, 07:27 AM
OH........

And Canepa from the U/T is another Homer, who needs to eat his Words

bluehair
09-13-2004, 10:50 AM
Originally posted by: Threadkiller

**** those guys.

Well that is fine since am690 sports radio is going out of business in a week or two. they suck since they became a "raider" station and once again the "Raider fans" cant keep a biz around. MIGHT 1090 rules and im glad that 690 is going off the air. Vick the Brick is the worst radio guy with his "i lick Kobey and the Raides butt" commentary.

cxmsklls
09-13-2004, 11:07 AM
I cant stand that guy one thing I dont understand about that guy he always sounds angry and has this attitude like he was the $h!t but we all know he was born with a clipboard attached to his hand and he was the nfl all pro signal sender no one can send the plays into the REAL QUARTERBACKS like salisbury but all this came to an end when technology came in and they put a speaker system into the helmets and he now roams ESPN with anger

ChargerSpud
09-13-2004, 02:01 PM
Originally posted by: cxmsklls
I cant stand that guy one thing I dont understand about that guy he always sounds angry and has this attitude like he was the $h!t but we all know he was born with a clipboard attached to his hand and he was the nfl all pro signal sender no one can send the plays into the REAL QUARTERBACKS like salisbury but all this came to an end when technology came in and they put a speaker system into the helmets and he now roams ESPN with anger

Yeah-what you said-Salisbury sucks.

RideTheLightning
09-13-2004, 03:29 PM
Seriously, 690 is going off the air? Wow. When did this happen? (pardon my ignorance, but I don't listen to that raiderloving station)

Chargers2112
09-13-2004, 03:39 PM
Nobody in the media pays any attention to the Chargers. I sat through highlights of every single game yesterday waiting to see the boys and all I got was a quick "Chargers hang on to win this one" with no video whatsoever.

SDRaiderH8er
09-13-2004, 03:48 PM
Originally posted by: RideTheLightning
Seriously, 690 is going off the air? Wow. When did this happen? (pardon my ignorance, but I don't listen to that raiderloving station)

http://www.signonsandiego.com/sports/20040910-9999-1s10media.html

Scroll down towards the bottom of the Article

robanalog
09-13-2004, 04:01 PM
Originally posted by: SDRaiderH8er

So where's Jim Rome gonna end up? ESPN radio? Since he already does his show there...

SDRaiderH8er
09-13-2004, 04:16 PM
Originally posted by: robanalog

So where's Jim Rome gonna end up? ESPN radio? Since he already does his show there...I quit listening to him when he put San Diego on Tape Delay.That way he could go Prime Time in some area's, but with that, he was not going to knock Hacksaw out of his Slot.

kiwibolt
09-13-2004, 04:46 PM
Funny thing too....considering he is a San Diego kid and an alum from Orange Glen HS

xnet
09-13-2004, 04:47 PM
I think he's bitter because he never became a local hero like Seau. Salsbury? Who?

SDRaiderH8er
09-13-2004, 04:50 PM
Originally posted by: XnetZERO
I think he's bitter because he never became a local hero like Seau. Salsbury? Who?
He is a Hero, dont they have "Salsbury Steak"?

Critter
09-13-2004, 04:57 PM

Originally posted by: XnetZERO

He is a Hero, dont they have "Salsbury Steak"?

I think your right.

Salsbury steak resembles real meat kinda like Sean resembled some form of a QB.

I can see the connection.