PDA

View Full Version : Charger Fans...Coming Down for Game

JetsFan
09-13-2004, 03:09 PM
Hey Guys,

Great win on the road at Houston. I'm flying down from the Bay Area to watch the game this weekend. I'm a long time Jets fan and am looing forward to a great game between our team. Drew Brees looked damn good last week. Of course, LT is the one thaat scares most of us Jets fans. Keeping Rudi Johnson under wraps is one thing, but LT is completely different.

I have a question. I'm sitting in Section Field 4, is that a decent location to see the game? I had heard there were some field level seats that had obstructed views.

Good luck this weekend, let's hope for a great game all around.

SDRaiderH8er
09-13-2004, 03:18 PM
Thanks for the Props, and we hope you have a very bad day!

Pennington scares me, if he is playing like he did when he got you guys into the Playoffs a couple of years ago, then this should be a great test on uour Defenses ability to stop the pass!

Do not forget about Antonio Gates.

spysnipedis
09-13-2004, 03:23 PM
im worried about our defense. i hope they play like they should be.

spysnipedis
09-13-2004, 03:23 PM
not sure about the seats, havent sat there before only in plaza level. lets see if anyone has anything good or bad about your seats.

JetsFan
09-13-2004, 03:28 PM
Yesterday, Pennington looked a lot like he did 2-years ago during the playoff run. He'll get better each week as he gets in synch with the receivers. He should test your defense about as much as LT will test ours. I really think it will be an entertaining game for all, and whichever teams defense makes the most plays (turnovers, sacks, etc.) will decide the winner.

You're right on with Antonio Gates. I drafted him in my fantasy league. I would expect the Jets to stick one of their young LB's on him for most the game.

spysnipedis
09-13-2004, 03:32 PM
yea this week's game will be a test for both teams, whose defense is ready and whose still need improvement.

JetsFan
09-13-2004, 03:32 PM
I don't know why the press is so down on your team this year. Personally, I think you have two fine young QB's, the best RB in the league, a solid TE, and a great coach. I don't kno much about your defense or your WR's, but heck in this day of the NFL anyone can go from the bottom of the league to the top.

edfrsd
09-13-2004, 03:35 PM
Not too sure but here is the seating chart:

http://media.ticketmaster.com/en-us/tmimages/venue/maps/wes/3249s.gif

spysnipedis
press and everyone else is basing it on past experience and the just forget about the chargers. really how many other team's fans listened to what improvements chargers have made to the team. bring up the chargers to every fan of another team and they will say " chargers suck ".

SuperCharger
Throwback day vs the Jets a couple of years ago - We still owe you guys for that one. That was the first time I ever saw the Jets QB - Pennington play- I was very impressed with his skillz. The guy can throw and he has atittude. I like the guy. He scares me. But, not this Sunday..not Big Freakin' Sunday. Helllll No! i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

Good luck and enjoy the game, JetsFan. Key on #21 this Sunday.. and check out beauty in motion. i/expressions/SDG_Bolt.gif

btw- did the Jets play over the weekend? Did they win or lose? How did they look?

spysnipedis
09-13-2004, 03:36 PM
im sure he has seen the seating chart, but i think what he wants to really know is are the seats good? or bad?

JetsFan
09-13-2004, 03:40 PM
Now that's a cheerleader! Yeah, the Jets knocked off the Bengals. Carson Palmer cerainly impressed me, but there defense couldn't slow down the Jets O all day.

#21 is certain to have a bulls-eye on his jersey this week, but I'm sure #10 and #28 will on our side as well. I remeber the throwback game your talking about, That was the one where Lamont Jordan ripped off a big run for a TD on a short yardage play. I know in that game the press gave the Jets no chance of winning. Probably the same disrespect you guys got last week.

JetsFan
09-13-2004, 03:44 PM
Thanks for the seating chart. I reviewed this as well, I know I'm on the visitor side just thought someone on the board may have sat near this section before. No worries, I'm just glad to get a chance to see the Jets live. The last few years I've had to watch them play the Raiders up here. Dealing with the Raiders fans everyday is a joke.

Best of luck to you and your team this weekend.

SDRaiderH8er
09-13-2004, 03:44 PM
As far as the Seats go, if you are in Field level, then anything below row 7 is considered "Obstructed View" That means you wont be able to see hardly anything as everyone and their brother will want to stand up right in front of you.

JetsFan
09-13-2004, 03:47 PM
Thanks. I'm in Row 12 so I should be in the clear.

SDRaiderH8er
09-13-2004, 03:50 PM
I am going to guess......

When the Play is right in front of you, you wont be able to see the Players Thighs and below

kiwibolt
09-13-2004, 03:50 PM
jetsfan,
just make sure those seats aren't in the 1st 15 rows or so..otherwise you have a hard time seeing over the bench and seeing any plays that happen close to the visitors sideline.

Enjoy the game!

GO BOLTS!!

spysnipedis
09-13-2004, 03:53 PM
or u can just wait and see for yourself, or get field level seats i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

boltheadmv
09-13-2004, 07:55 PM
if this is your first time out there, you won't want to come back.

i didn't.

SDRaiderH8er
09-13-2004, 09:20 PM
Originally posted by: boltheadmv
if this is your first time out there, you won't want to come back.

i didn't.Good, then when are you going to leave?