PDA

View Full Version : Fox Sports Net

guimcharger
09-13-2004, 07:29 PM
How many of you people are sick of hearing about the dodgers, angles, USC, Raiders and Ucla and not San Diego teams such as the Padres, Chargers, and SD State. I wonder if Spanos and Moores could call fox sports and tell them to make a FSN San Diego. I can't stand seeing the padres getting dissed or not talked about because all of their anouncers are Dodger fans. They also talk more about the college teams then they do about Chargers. I am sick of it I hope Spanos reads this and takes it into consideration.

Johndbr
09-13-2004, 07:47 PM
me and been sickof it for years, hell it has been decades now geeez I am getting old i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif

John B.

WHITELIGHTNING
09-13-2004, 08:06 PM
if you think its bad in San Diego try living out of the area, I dont get much news about anything unless it's bad news.

cabodog
09-13-2004, 08:47 PM
I am happy that the 1090 is around. I cant stand to listen to what happened to the 690....its LA rubbish.

BehindBlueEyes3
09-13-2004, 08:52 PM
I'm in the same boat. I live in San Bernardino and I am a die hard Padres fan (dont worry, I love the Chargers too) and I can't stand watching the news and only hearing about the Dodgers and Lakers and the Raiders. Besides the Padres and Chargers winning, theres nothing I love more than to see an LA team lose.