09-13-2004, 11:08 PM
somebody is offering me:

Randy Moss and Trent Green
for
Andre Johnson and Tom brady

whadya think?

joelbolt
09-13-2004, 11:40 PM
I think as far as fantasy goes Moss and Green have a higher chance of putting up gaudy numbers.

goretek
09-14-2004, 11:33 AM
I got andre johnson on mine and didn't deliver week 1. But he is the Texans #1 Reciever.

However, Tom Brady is probably going to light it up this year. Depends on your backups.

LTbomb
09-16-2005, 05:44 PM
someone wants to trade my santana moss for venitiary,what should i do... im thinking venitary is a good kicker, but santana moss is a better reciever in my opinion, but i dont wanna screw my team up

robanalog
09-16-2005, 05:52 PM
someone wants to trade my santana moss for venitiary,what should i do... im thinking venitary is a good kicker, but santana moss is a better reciever in my opinion, but i dont wanna screw my team up

I might think about that. Remember Santana Moss has a) Ramsey or b) Brunell throwing to him...Not a great chance of doing too much.

robanalog
09-16-2005, 05:54 PM
somebody is offering me:

Randy Moss and Trent Green
for
Andre Johnson and Tom brady

whadya think?

Do it. Kerry Collins is throwing to Moss like he's playing Madden '06. He throws it up there no matter what. ( If you saw the season opener) and Trent Green throws lots of flat and screen passes to Holmes/Johnson so though he doesn't always throw the long ball, he racks up pass yardage from the short plays...

TD4LT
09-16-2005, 06:02 PM
dont trade moss and green
and for the guy wanting to trade santana moss for a KICKER
dont ever trade a skill pos. guy for a measly kicker keep moss see how he does to early to trade IMHO

SuperCharger_21
09-16-2005, 10:45 PM
There are many reasons why you SHOULD go through with the trade.

Andre Johnson IS the number 1 receiver. That means;
He will be covered by the best CB
He will often be double-covered
And, with Carr and the O-Line as bad as ever, he's got no one to throw to him. I really hope you got him late in the draft. Moss will put up the big numbers, no matter if he's got three guys holding him. Its Randy Moss; he put up 100+ yards against the PATRIOTS.

Tom Brady is a solid and efficient QB, but at the same time, not the best fantasy pick. He's not a guy who will often rack up the yards or the score; he just manages the clock with short plays, getting the job done over long spans of time

Trent Green is the most underrated QB at the moment. In the last four years, only Peyton has thrown for more total yards. With 2 solid backs and an improving defense, it will open up the air game for Green. He'll also be more likely to put up higher numbers than Brady.

So YES YES YES take Moss and Green.