PDA

View Full Version : BEAT THE JETS

Pages : [1] 2

nleobold
09-16-2004, 03:47 AM
Wouldn't it be great to beat the Jets and send them packing back to New York with all their bandwagon fans? I know exactly what would happen: The New York media would make all sorts of excuses and Jets fans would be crying about the loss. Then the Jets would win the next week and the New York bandwagon fans would go right back to predicting that the Jets will go to the Playoffs.

Right now everyone in New York is saying the Jets should win this game and the Chargers are a bad team with no talent. Wouldn't it be perfect to slap them in the face and whip them all over the field?

This is one of the biggest games of the year because New York is the media capital of the country. We gotta win this game and then get ready for the Broncos. The schedule doesn't get any easier but if we win this game we're one step closer to a winning season and possibly getting a wildcard or even maybe winning the division if we get lucky. After that anyone has a chance to win once you're in the big dance.

For now, I'd like to break the hearts and the backs of all those arrogant New York know-nothing fans here in New York. They think we have no talent and we're a bad team? We're not getting ANY respect but I like it that way--we'll just sneak up on the entire league and just WIN. That's the only thing that matters. In the age of parity the differences in talent between teams are small, the big equalizer is do you have the HEART and the INTELLIGENCE to be a winner? I think the Bolts have the character to go far this year.

It all begins on Sunday afternoon. WE GOTTA BEAT THE JETS.

One game at a time. That means we win this week, and we'll worry about the Broncos later.

GO CHARGERS

BEAT THE JETS

Nic in Manhattan
#1 Chargers fan in Manhattan, New York City

fsfty42
09-16-2004, 09:36 AM
Bandwagon Fans? Get real...there is a 15 year waiting list for Jets season tickets, and the Chargers can't even sell out opening day. The Jets were 6-10,3-13 and 1-15 from 1994-1996, and every game was sold out, so get a clue about what you're talking about. The Jets fan is among the most loyal in sports.
You want to talk about bandwagon jumping, I love it how the Jack Murphy was sold out every game the year they went to the Super Bowl, now the games are being blacked out. Who's the bandwagon jumper, genius.
Jets 44 Chargers 13

daboltz
09-16-2004, 09:41 AM
chargers 24 Jets 17

SDRaiderH8er
09-16-2004, 09:52 AM
Originally posted by: fsfty42
Bandwagon Fans? Get real...there is a 15 year waiting list for Jets season tickets, and the Chargers can't even sell out opening day. The Jets were 6-10,3-13 and 1-15 from 1994-1996, and every game was sold out, so get a clue about what you're talking about. The Jets fan is among the most loyal in sports.

You want to talk about bandwagon jumping, I love it how the Jack Murphy was sold out every game the year they went to the Super Bowl, now the games are being blacked out. Who's the bandwagon jumper, genius.

Jets 44 Chargers 13And what else is there to do when you are in the Middle of Winter? And isnt the Giants waiting list longer?

And why does a Jets fan worry about the Attendance?

Cant find anything else?

foober
09-16-2004, 10:03 AM
Lets just beat the jets. Period. It sure would make my week.

fsfty42
09-16-2004, 10:06 AM
What else is there to do in the middle of winter? In New York City? A hell of alot more to do in NYC than in San Diego. Isn't the Giants list longer? So what...you want to compare the 15 year waiting list for Jets Season Tickets to the games being blacked out in SD? Draft picks don't want to play for you guys, and the team is rumored to move. Nice football city. Funny...You guys aren't very bright at all. No wonder your team is a joke...It must be run by native californians. Haha...Los Angeles Chargers...won't be long now.

foober
09-16-2004, 10:08 AM
Some jets fans are obviously kind of ignorant..

fsfty42
09-16-2004, 10:12 AM
Ignorant? Name one statement that isn't true. California doesnt' deserve football teams. The Rams left, the raiders move every 10 years back and forth, and the Chargers are gonna be moved. I say give cities that deserve it teams, and let California stick with the World Tennis Tour.

mrintensity
09-16-2004, 10:23 AM
The Chargers are moving nowhere. They are staying in San Diego. Your information is as old as your last championship! Chargers fans are "the most loyal fans there are". Our city has 1 team not two. The only reason you guys sell out is by population not popularity. Stand by for the Jets to go down in flames this weekend. Chad will be running for his life. GO CHARGERS!

fsfty42
09-16-2004, 10:28 AM
Sell out by population? California has more people than NY, rocket scientist, and we support 2 teams. Los Angeles couldn't support a team, and neither can San Diego. As far as the Jets going down in flames, look at who you beat last week. All a decent team has to do is put 8 man in the box (do you know what that means, genius?). Yeah, sure, Gates is the second coming of Jerry Rice after one game and Brees is the next Tom Brady. We b*tch slapped you guys 2 years ago, and you're gonna get it again on Sunday. LT will start calling John Abraham daddy after this game.

drosso
09-16-2004, 10:40 AM
It would be awesome if we beat the Jets. But lets be realistic. Our corners CAN NOT match up with Santana Moss, Justin McCarrins, Wayne Cherbet, Anthony Becht etc..., I'm a huge Charges fan but the defense still has to prove it can play against quality offenses. I want to see our corners up on the line knocking the receivers off there routes, not playing 10 yards off receivers. I hate to say it but look for Pennington to get about 400 yards of passing yards.

fsfty42
09-16-2004, 10:43 AM
Drosso...you seem to be the only intelligent life on this board, though don't worry about Becht. He's dirt, believe me.

mrintensity
09-16-2004, 10:54 AM
Look at who we beat? You guys beat the Bengals for god's sake. There's something to be proud of. Your offensive line will be wearing L.T.'s shoe imprint on their chest as he rushes for 150 yards. Martin will be lucky to get 80 yards this week if he even finishes the game. You have pretty good recievers, I'll give you that but they won't be seeing the ball much as Pennington won't have any time to throw it. Your team sucks! They haven't been anything since Parcell's was there and not much at that either. 2 years ago is just that, 2 years ago. The Chargers are a much better team and have more debth in almost every positon. Chargers 2-0 after this weekend. Enjoy squirting some tears with your fellow cab drivers Sunday night. GO BOLTS!!!!!

benjee68
09-16-2004, 10:57 AM
moss will be covered by jammer. if we do win, it'll be in the hands of our dline and LB's. if pennington has time to throw and the play action boads well for him, forget it....our db's will get torched....sad to say but just like 2 years ago.

do i think this'll happen? perhaps...anything can...but there are 19 players that remember 2 years ago against the jets, very well. words expressed like "embarrassment", "on our home turf", "payback is in order"...some of these players haven't forgotten and what's even better, LT of all people who remembered the outcome of the game relinquishes the fact that he's not playing to payback. i get the feeling LT is so goal orientated that nothing is going to stop him. he's moving forward and just getting better by the minute.

leave the anger up to the defense...LT can run for daylight with a clear head.

like last week i'm not going to predict a score...everytime i do, it seems i jinx this team. may the best team in week TWO win.

i'm going to church sunday morning before the game and i'll say a little prayer that noone gets hurt and that we win i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

WyoBolt
09-16-2004, 11:05 AM
Sell out by population? California has more people than NY, rocket scientist, and we support 2 teams. Los Angeles couldn't support a team, and neither can San Diego. As far as the Jets going down in flames, look at who you beat last week. All a decent team has to do is put 8 man in the box (do you know what that means, genius?). Yeah, sure, Gates is the second coming of Jerry Rice after one game and Brees is the next Tom Brady. We b*tch slapped you guys 2 years ago, and you're gonna get it again on Sunday. LT will start calling John Abraham daddy after this game.

It's obvious you can't have an intelligent conversation about football. You resort to sorry attempts at insults, like "do you know what that means genious?" We heard the same crap all offseason from Texans fans about our season opener, and look what happened.

GOBOLTS4Life
09-16-2004, 11:06 AM
I come from New York, and I am a die hard loyal bolts fan.. Dont give me that crap about more to do in NYC during the winter then San Diego.. You know as well as I do the winters suck and who wouldnt want to be on a beach around december or January?? As far as the Jets go, They dont even have a real stadium so their games can be blacked out, they have to borrow a stadium from the Giants, whom practice in NJ no less,,,, As far as Herman Edwards go, he is the only good thing that holds that Jets team together.. You guys have one good game and you have the balls to talk smack? At least we know well enough that when we win, we dont talk smack, we are gratefull, and analize the next game, we dont go talking smack.. but I can tell your a typical NY'er, From the City, probably from the Bronx, I might add, so that explains your ignorance.. everyone here in NY knows that the only NY team that will be going anywhere is the BILLS.. The BUFFALO Bills for gods sake... Doesnt say much for the Jets.

fsfty42
09-16-2004, 11:12 AM
Yeah, the Bills looked great last week..hahaha...Upstate trash, similar to yourself. Go to lodge, you Buffalo garbage. By the way, do you have all your teeth???

WyoBolt
09-16-2004, 11:14 AM
Yeah, the Bills looked great last week..hahaha...Upstate trash, similar to yourself. Go to lodge, you Buffalo garbage. By the way, do you have all your teeth???

Look out everybody! This guy is TOUGH! If you don't watch it, he'll......umm.......type more words on the internet! NOOOOOOOOO!!!

fsfty42
09-16-2004, 11:17 AM
Thanks for warning everyone, numbnuts

SanDiegoRon
09-16-2004, 11:27 AM
Thanks for warning everyone, numbnuts

Flowsomuch
09-16-2004, 11:32 AM
Well, tell you what. The east coast can kiss my a$$. You can disrespect the team this and that but don't disrespect the city. When was the last time the super bowl was held in New York? Figures. Even Madden and Al Michaels said they loved san diego. And another thing too Jets fan, this is how the westcoast rides, we don't give a f*ck what you say. Blackout or no blackout. Lowest on the power rankings? Who cares? It'll be the chargers' pleasure to beat a team that is "good" just to let the league know we mean business. Westcoast rider till I die. GO CHARGERS, GO PADRES, and GO LAKERS!!!!!

tupacalot
09-16-2004, 11:33 AM
This will be a tightly contested battle, and I expect the Chargers to come out on top. We have to take the defensive momentum we had in the 2nd half from last game and continue to ride it, and we will win. Moss, Chrebet and McCarians are fine, but Jammer, Davis, and Florence are also fine. But it is not going to be a battle between them. It's a battle at the lines. Get to Pennington and win. But I love how people continue to underestimate us. Please continue to do so.

Chargeroo
09-16-2004, 11:35 AM
If you want to discuss the upcoming game, do it ........ but if you want to simply trash talk - take it here -

http://forums.chargers.com/categories.cfm?catid=15&entercat=y

more trash talk on this thread and you're banned.

foober
09-16-2004, 12:16 PM
LIke I said some jets fans are ignorant.

dgjock
09-16-2004, 12:28 PM
Originally posted by: Chargeroo

If you want to discuss the upcoming game, do it ........ but if you want to simply trash talk - take it here -

<a target=_blank class=ftalternatingbarlinklarge href="http://forums.chargers.com/categories.cfm?catid=15&entercat=y
">http://forums.chargers.com/categories.cfm?catid=15&entercat=y
</a>

more trash talk on this thread and you're banned.

4? i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

foober
09-16-2004, 12:37 PM
With a chargers win against the jets this weekend life will just be better throughout the world. And thats a fact. Go chargers.

HOSSman
09-16-2004, 12:40 PM
The Harmon Football Forecast is one of the most highly regarded and widely read sports features in the country, published in over 200 newspapers.....and Harmon picks Chargers over Jets (http://www.sportsline.com/nfl/story/5656846)

LinksterAC
09-16-2004, 12:47 PM
Originally posted by: WyoBolt

It's obvious you can't have an intelligent conversation about football. You resort to sorry attempts at insults, like "do you know what that means genious?" We heard the same crap all offseason from Texans fans about our season opener, and look what happened.

I'd like to point out that within a 50 mile radius of the Jets home field, there live approximately 16 million people. Draw that same circle around San Diego and you get a whopping 3 million. So, yes, the Jets do have a market size advantage over San Diego.

Conversely, the San Francisco Bay Area has nearly 8 million people and supports two teams just the same as NY/NJ, except with half the population. So maybe it's New York that doesn't deserve the football teams.

boltman
09-16-2004, 01:47 PM
haha New York PETS i/expressions/SDG_Bolt.gif Chargers 34 Pets 30

SDRaiderH8er
09-16-2004, 06:34 PM
Originally posted by: foober
LIke I said some jets fans are ignorant.
Some?

nleobold
09-16-2004, 08:15 PM
Hey genius, if you knew anything about New York you'd know that most of the Jets season ticket holders are Giants fans who couldn't wait 50 years to get Giants season tickets.

Chargers 34 Jets 23

Nic in Manhattan

Jets fan wrote:
Jets 44 Chargers 13

nleobold
09-16-2004, 08:34 PM
Hey genius, what are you TALKING about? California has THREE NFL franchises (Bolts, 49ers, Faiders). I admit California politicians suck (it's no different here in New York with politics) but California football fans are 100 times more loyal than New York fans. All the Giants fans who couldn't get Giants season tickets bought Jets tickets. That accounts for 70% of their waiting list.

Nic in Manhattan

joeysjets
09-17-2004, 05:59 AM
can't really say good luck this week but I do hope for a JETS win.There will be a lot of us coming to the game.And most of us know on any given sunday.Plus you have the best player in football ryan oops.LT that guy is amazing.So here's to an injury free game

WHITELIGHTNING
09-17-2004, 07:28 AM
If the Jets win, and I did say IF, that doesnt necessarily mean the best team won. Anything can happen in an NFL game, we all know that. Injuries can have just as much affect on the out come of the game as a dominating defense can. I believe the Bolts defense is going to come of age, the jelling/gelling has started, as witnessed in the 2nd half of last weeks game. They basically shut the Texans down in the second half. Even a Jets fan that is oversdose on the filthy air they have to breath has to admit to that, and you dont even have to be a genius. BOLTS win.

joeysjets
09-17-2004, 02:40 PM
oh come on chargers and defence is a oximoron.You think they gelled?Or were the texans out of synce.But this is a road game for us.But like 2 years ago at the end of the game there will be more JETS fans than bolts fans.Maybe at the begenning.last time they met I heard 6-1 bolts will kill us 2-5 JETS and at the end of the game all I herd was J-E-T-S JETS JETS JETS ringing through the murph.

SDRaiderH8er
09-17-2004, 02:51 PM
Originally posted by: joeysjets
oh come on chargers and defence is a oximoron.You think they gelled?Or were the texans out of synce.But this is a road game for us.But like 2 years ago at the end of the game there will be more JETS fans than bolts fans.Maybe at the begenning.last time they met I heard 6-1 bolts will kill us 2-5 JETS and at the end of the game all I herd was J-E-T-S JETS JETS JETS ringing through the murph.
Dude all you have done is ramble on, I have been waiting for something thta would prove that you are a knowldgeable poster, but alas I have not seen anything, nothing, zip, nada, zilch, zero, that shows that you are going to do all thiese things.

Have another Beer, get some more courage up, say something inttelegent. Quit your Rambling.

Thunderstruck
09-17-2004, 04:03 PM
.Maybe at the begenning.last time they met I heard 6-1 bolts will kill us 2-5 JETS and at the end of the game all I herd was J-E-T-S JETS JETS JETS ringing through the murph.

Kinda like we keep hearing about how the Jets are gonna walk all over us? Have you said anything that shows even a tiny spark of actual football knowledge yet?

&lt;reviews little joey's posts&gt;

Well, at least you can spell J-E-T-S.

By the way, next time you grab a thesaurus to find a big, impressive-sounding word to make people think you're literate, at least spell the word correcty. It's "oxymoron." That's "oxy," like your pimple cream, and "moron," like your...well...I'll refrain from the obvious.

SDRaiderH8er
09-17-2004, 04:25 PM
I think its starting to get cold back on the "Other" side of the Colorado River, reading all of this jibberish and garbage, there is no intellegent lifeforms over there. And with the cold coming ,I guess the Smart ones have all ready bedded down and are all ready into their Wnter Hibernation Cycle.

DolphinsFansBlow
09-18-2004, 09:07 PM
This guy "fsfty42" has just 7 posts and he has KILLED you guys in every one. He DESTROYED your whole argument.

Your organization is a joke from top to bottom. Tomlinson should have asked to be traded so he can have a good career. This $hitty organization will just run him into the ground and never give him the teammates he needs around him to win.

SDRaiderH8er
09-18-2004, 09:13 PM
Originally posted by: DolphinsFansBlow
This guy "fsfty42" has just 7 posts and he has KILLED you guys in every one. He DESTROYED your whole argument.

Your organization is a joke from top to bottom. Tomlinson should have asked to be traded so he can have a good career. This $hitty organization will just run him into the ground and never give him the teammates he needs around him to win.
Who are you talking about? Please provide some sort of link?
you are smart enough to accomplish this task arent you

Bolts4Life21
09-18-2004, 09:27 PM
This guy huh? How about showing what you're talking about? Are you another self-pittied Jets fan? I assume as much because of your screename. You're so worried about the chargers man. Why is that? Do you think if you try to point something negative out, we'll just go "ok, he's got us there" and just shutup? No, we'll continue to talk about your worthless team pal. Worry about the Jets, and how you need to come back at about 5 p.m. pacific tomorrow to eat your crow from running your mouth.

SDRaiderH8er
09-18-2004, 09:31 PM

I looked it up, the only person who has an Online name that even starts with an "F" is Footballhooters

So now this guy is really killing me, I am laughing so hard my sides hurt, but then again he is killing us

joeysjets
09-19-2004, 05:03 AM
You try and be nice to some people.OK we have one of the best olines in the nfl.A back that can control a game by running the ball 25-30 times.A QB that well let's be honest you would give your test for you pick witch 1.1 of the top recieving trio's in the nfl.Bolts your secondary not well how will you cover moss and jmac let alone chrebet.then with baker, sowell(oh yea baker you'll know him later)matching up not your LB's where do you get pressure that weak front 4.On D revamped JETS D is fast and flies to the ball Cowart will b big again and we are stopping the run this year.Our front 4 all 1st rounders will push the pocket and create pressure and ABE offthe corner will have breezey running for his life.Bolt O LT What eles you got b real should I say your best WR is a TE or a pratice squad player for the JETS.Leaving Vegas now for the game see ya there.

SDRaiderH8er
09-19-2004, 07:19 AM
You try and be nice to some people.OK we have one of the best olines in the nfl.A back that can control a game by running the ball 25-30 times.A QB that well let's be honest you would give your test for you pick witch 1.1 of the top recieving trio's in the nfl.Bolts your secondary not well how will you cover moss and jmac let alone chrebet.then with baker, sowell(oh yea baker you'll know him later)matching up not your LB's where do you get pressure that weak front 4.On D revamped JETS D is fast and flies to the ball Cowart will b big again and we are stopping the run this year.Our front 4 all 1st rounders will push the pocket and create pressure and ABE offthe corner will have breezey running for his life.Bolt O LT What eles you got b real should I say your best WR is a TE or a pratice squad player for the JETS.Leaving Vegas now for the game see ya there.Last Years Bungles were 24th against the Run, and I see where they are picking up where the left off.

Martin is not as good as LT, and over the grind of a Season LT was how many Yards ahead of Martin just last Year?

If a Defense is that bad, it sure will make an Oline look that good huh?

Your Defense is going to have to be Fast, they are going to have to catch LT.

SDRaiderH8er
09-19-2004, 11:09 AM
Originally posted by: SDRaiderH8er

I looked it up, the only person who has an Online name that even starts with an "F" is Footballhooters

So now this guy is really killing me, I am laughing so hard my sides hurt, but then again he is killing us

Well seeing how no Jets fans caught this mistake, then I guess they are not smart enough to handle any bigger problems

DolphinsFansBlow
09-20-2004, 11:13 AM
Penny and C-Mart KILLED you guys. The Jets exposed you for the losers you are.

DolphinsFansBlow
09-20-2004, 11:13 AM
Wouldn't it be great?

Wouldn't it?????

YEH....

SDRaiderH8er
09-25-2004, 11:58 AM
Originally posted by: chargersrule
Ever since Joe Made that prediction on the superbowl every jet fan every week gaurentees a win.
I'll pretend to be a jet fan, a reporter asks me who i think will win the game, my response a duh a duh a whats my favorite team a duh oh yeah the jets I think
And he is Drunk and trying to kiss who this week?

chargersrule
Ever since Joe Made that prediction on the superbowl every jet fan every week gaurentees a win.
I'll pretend to be a jet fan, a reporter asks me who i think will win the game, my response a duh a duh a whats my favorite team a duh oh yeah the jets I think

SDRaiderH8er
wow brenda I haven't seen this side of you I think I like it.See you at the game.GO JETS
Thats because she is around Intellegent people, around Jets fans, she Just grunts, groans,and scratches.

Around here she gets an intellegent Conversation.

joeysjets
wow brenda I haven't seen this side of you I think I like it.See you at the game.GO JETS

Doc!
I have been hedging my bets. I will go on the record to say the bolts will sneak a win. My confidence comes by way of Wade. I believe he will make the adjustments needed. We have DL problems let us see who steps it up. I think our D grew up a lot last game. I think it helps when you know your offense can score. I imagine we will play a lot more aggresively.

GoldPlatedNails
I agree, Boomer wrote a really good article, and I think it is pretty accurate.

Thunderstruck
Originally posted by: dgjock

Offensively, San Diego is solid, and it starts with the improved play of quarterback Drew Brees. This third-year guy has a strong arm and can make the throws if his line will give him enough time. And he has greatly improved his decision-making, something that he was unable to accomplish last year.

Wow, a strong arm? Thsi is exactly opposite of some of us has been saying. I'm wondering which one is it? Strong or weak arm.

Brees' arm is not as weak as some people say. He's not Elway, but he's not Ty Detmer either. His arm is strong enough.

blackjack21
That was a good article, Boomer had some good insights, EXCEPT forgetting about Donnie Edwards in the linebackers. I would call him a name, but that is being nitpicky. The jets caused our fall a two years ago, now they will help in our rising to respectability.

sanluischargerfan
Originally posted by: BlueandGold
Texan fans were in here last week talking the same kind of smack.

The Texans were 3-point favorites too.

I hope your team is thinking the same way you do.

lOOK PAST US AT YOUR OWN RISK!!!!!!!!!
i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

BlueandGold
Texan fans were in here last week talking the same kind of smack.

The Texans were 3-point favorites too.

I hope your team is thinking the same way you do.

LinksterAC
Originally posted by: LETSGOJETS

Originally posted by: Hypermikem

Hey Jets dude, if the Jets can pull out another win here, then they will have beaten a very much under rated team, and they will deserve it. It's our home opener, and you can't honestly say that this fact doesn't provide at least a little added boost to the home team. You also can't be so naive as to think that what happened last time you guys were here,is going to happen again, can you? If so, then you are the equivalent of a Raiturd fan. All bark and no bite. You better believe you will have a game on your hands come Sunday. If the Jets coaches are not overly confident, then should you be? Ok so if the Jets win, there's no doubt you will be in here on Monday, not Tuesday to gloat. Of that I am sure, but by the same token, will you be in here if the Jets are suddenly 0-2 to eat a healthy slice of crow pie? IF you're gonna talk the talk, then walk the walk.

If they lose I'll take my crow pie, you can bet I'll be here Tuesday no matter what happens. I'll give you guys Monday to recover though. Thats just pure mean to Heckel the next day after a dominant win... Not to mention I will not have a CPU since I will be sitting in sick traffic Monday driving home from SD. Oh and 1 more thing... how can the Jets be 0-2 when they won last week??????? in dominant fashion may I add.????

I'd hardly calling winning by a touchhdown and hemorrhaging 350+ yards of total offense (250 passing and 2 TDs to youngling Carson Palmer) a win in dominant fashion. If you guys don't get Martin turned on like you did agaisnt Cincinnati, you're in for a long long day. Brees is better right now than Palmer is, and Tomlinson's gonna make everyone look bad this year.

121 yards on 25 carries and a TD...and it felt like he was contained. If that was a mediocre game, then I shudder to think what the guy can do on a good day. Keep in mind, guys, LT is only now entering his prime (25-30 for most backs).

LETSGOJETS
Hey Jets dude, if the Jets can pull out another win here, then they will have beaten a very much under rated team, and they will deserve it. It's our home opener, and you can't honestly say that this fact doesn't provide at least a little added boost to the home team. You also can't be so naive as to think that what happened last time you guys were here,is going to happen again, can you? If so, then you are the equivalent of a Raiturd fan. All bark and no bite. You better believe you will have a game on your hands come Sunday. If the Jets coaches are not overly confident, then should you be? Ok so if the Jets win, there's no doubt you will be in here on Monday, not Tuesday to gloat. Of that I am sure, but by the same token, will you be in here if the Jets are suddenly 0-2 to eat a healthy slice of crow pie? IF you're gonna talk the talk, then walk the walk.

If they lose I'll take my crow pie, you can bet I'll be here Tuesday no matter what happens. I'll give you guys Monday to recover though. Thats just pure mean to Heckel the next day after a dominant win... Not to mention I will not have a CPU since I will be sitting in sick traffic Monday driving home from SD. Oh and 1 more thing... how can the Jets be 0-2 when they won last week??????? in dominant fashion may I add.????

foty89
if the Oddsmakers cant even respect you.... then I dont know what to say.. your 1-0 won a big road game last week, got a good running back, and your 3 point dogs in your own backyard??

Jets 24 Chargers 10

Its a free Christmas Gift

I already posted a reply on another thread about this guy. Some of you may remember the countdown scheme to deal with this type of poster.

Well…..5……

Anyone else feel free to join in.

Go Bolts!
i/expressions/SDG_Bolt.gif i/expressions/SDG_Bolt.gif i/expressions/SDG_Bolt.gif

Tomlinson21

Bullseye, hypermikem.

Tomlinson21
count on it??? ok I'll expect you to own up to this post on Tuesday ( I'll let you have Monday to recover and wonder what happened) I will be driving back to the Bay Area Monday from SD in the greatest Mood EVER!

24-10 J-E-T-S Jets Jets Jets!!!

"Greatest Mood EVER"?? Yeah... thats what happens to people when they come visit our city. Nothing new. Can't say much for the Bay Area. Go chargers!

dgjock
Offensively, San Diego is solid, and it starts with the improved play of quarterback Drew Brees. This third-year guy has a strong arm and can make the throws if his line will give him enough time. And he has greatly improved his decision-making, something that he was unable to accomplish last year.

Wow, a strong arm? Thsi is exactly opposite of some of us has been saying. I'm wondering which one is it? Strong or weak arm.

Hypermikem

WHITELIGHTNING
I believe the Chargers can and will win, why? just like Boomer said, if the jets D can stop LT they will have a chance. That being said, I also believe brees will have a good day and the Jets wont be able tostack the box. The Bolts D will be tough on the Jets, mark my words, they will stop the run and shut down the long routes. That means turnover time and the Bolts D will help win this game by converting at least on turnover into a score.

LETSGOJETS
count on it??? ok I'll expect you to own up to this post on Tuesday ( I'll let you have Monday to recover and wonder what happened) I will be driving back to the Bay Area Monday from SD in the greatest Mood EVER!

24-10 J-E-T-S Jets Jets Jets!!!

Tomlinson21
you're funny. I'll see you in your own little hole 4:30 PM PT on a nice warm Sunday afternoon in San Diego........crying your rear off coz the JETS will get their butts beat to the pulp. so you really believe your jets are gonna be flyin high, huh? Well, it's gonna be a long bus ride back to Lindbergh field: Flyin back home with a loss....LOL!

Chargers 19
Jets 10

JETS will lose Sunday. count on it.

SDRaiderH8er
Originally posted by: WHITELIGHTNING

Originally posted by: Brenjetsfan
fish???....we will be squishing them after our BY .....I will be down there should I ship one over 4 u?

Stay green....
hey I like green, aaaaahhhhhh yes the color of money, nothing like it.I thought of something else i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

SuperMatt
Nice read. Boomer had soom good things to say about this team. A few more weeks of solid play and we could start seeing some of that respect we're always talking about. :-)

LETSGOJETS
if the Oddsmakers cant even respect you.... then I dont know what to say.. your 1-0 won a big road game last week, got a good running back, and your 3 point dogs in your own backyard??

Jets 24 Chargers 10

Its a free Christmas Gift

Tomlinson21
Check and see what the Jets think about playing us:

Text (http://www.newyorkjets.com/news/index.php?content_id=1517&sections_id=#1517)

WHITELIGHTNING
Just maybe the Jets fan was to close to ground zero, they may have breathed in to much toxic fumes while looting.

run21lt
I think technically your're right about "The Murph." If I'm not mistaken, the team plays on Jack Murphy Field at Qualcomm Stadium. The field itself still bears Murphy's name.

WHITELIGHTNING
fish???....we will be squishing them after our BY .....I will be down there should I ship one over 4 u?

Stay green....
hey I like green, aaaaahhhhhh yes the color of money, nothing like it.

joeysjets
There a very large crew from the insiders coming to the murph sunday.We all know that we have to be ready it's not a cake walk as iv'e read.of course we're hoping to spoil your home opener but what do you expect.Your also all invited overto check out our site.Lots of good things about you guys.So i've been reading some post on the site and no one looks like ous regs.and no true JETS fan would leave another teams logo under there name.Probably Grayder fans but stop by and here's to a injury free fun game in witch I hope the JETS spank you So good luck week 3 to 17 but not this sunday.

P.S. I don't care it's Still the Murph

P.S.S. GO J-E-T-S JETS JETS JETS

BlueandGoldRush
"I don't care about the team sttrruuuuuuuuggling....I wanna kiss you"

AAAAAhhhhhaaaaahahhhhaaaaaaa.

Ahem.

HHHHaaaaahaaa. Suzie.

Them yorkers think we got the same team as last time...that's fine. Be confident. The Bolts are gonna run up and down on that D. Their defense made a rookie QB look like a 10 year veteran. And if Rudy can get 75 yards, Lt will get 175.

Boltdiehard
Ah yes. BUFFED HELMET LOVE.

You gotta love it. i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

SDRaiderH8er

Originally posted by: JETSJETSJETS
Can all three chargers fans even spell "cakewalk"?
Okay guy

For intestinal Fortitude 0.30
For knowing how to Spell "Jets" 0.20
For knowing that the Jets play the Chargers 0.10

Total score and your very weak attempt to say anything

and a ranking of #3

I am now taking away from your Score

-0.30 for Non Intestinal Fortitude

Your new Score is now

and your new ranking

Thunderstruck
Well I think I can safely say that of all the NFL fans I've ever confronted, Jetsfan has to be the least impressive. It's kinda like the Jets defense...there's just nothing intimidating about them.

SDRaiderH8er
Originally posted by: ElectricChair
That is the standard operating procedure for Jest Fans everywhere. They like to wait until AFTER the game to show their faces.

Maybe his Dad won't let him back on the computer after he got caught playin' with his pennington. i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif
Or maybe they thought that because that they were the Jets, that they could go anywhere they wanted, they thought they ruled the world, and that we Charger fans were supposed to be meek, and run and hide, we were not supposed to offer any form of resistence, and that we threw them for a loop, they do not know what to do next, much like Ant's, when they are in a line, and you break up the line by drawing your foot through it, both sides scurry around lost, well thats what is happening back at Jet Central. They are lost.

Thunderstruck
Originally posted by: WyoBolt

STRUGGULLING.

ElectricChair
I found this shot of Fireman Ed buffin' up the ol' helmet.

http://www.app.com/appnflpg/09.14.03jetsdolphins/images/jets02.jpg

ElectricChair
That is the standard operating procedure for Jest Fans everywhere. They like to wait until AFTER the game to show their faces.

Maybe his Dad won't let him back on the computer after he got caught playin' with his pennington. i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif

SDRaiderH8er

No, but I can spell this:

You are a waste of Skin

simply pathetic, you come in here, and say something, and do not have the guts to come back.

WyoBolt

SDRaiderH8er
Originally posted by: Flowsomuch
Dude...this guy has a bolt avatar and he's a jets fan talkin smack on a charger bulletin board. Either he must be young or just plain ignorant. And besides, how come he isn't on a jets bulletin board talkin smack? Any other way, he'll probably be on the bandwagon after we whip the jets. Go chargers!!!!

Well lets break it down:

1) He is a Jets Fan, and has to compete with Giants fans for attention

2) He probably has only 12 Minutes of Time reserved at the Library for his only Internet access, so he had to be really quick when he signed up here.

3) His Mommy has not learned him that much as far as Smack is concerned, so he has a very limited view of the World and its surroundings.

4)He is still a Jets Fan

5) H e has brain Damage from all those Kids who threw him into the Dumpster after taking all his Lunch Money at School!

6)Back at the Library, they still are using a 26K dialup connection, and he is till trying to download more material for smack at Smack.Com, but it keeps timing out as he is only allowed 12 Minutes of Internet Time.

Its because of him I have lost all respect for 99% of Jets Fans, and if any new trolls find their way here, I will direct them here to this Thread, maybe they can take care of their own.

Flowsomuch
Dude...this guy has a bolt avatar and he's a jets fan talkin smack on a charger bulletin board. Either he must be young or just plain ignorant. And besides, how come he isn't on a jets bulletin board talkin smack? Any other way, he'll probably be on the bandwagon after we whip the jets. Go chargers!!!!

SDRaiderH8er
There was a very feeble, and might I add embarrassing attempt., to say something. But alas he is just like a flatulence in the wind, I knew he was in here, he stunk the joint up, but now he is gone!

RAYRAY37
WHAT? JETS FAN TALKING SMACK! IT'S BEEN 35 YEARS SINCE THEY BEEN TO THE SUPERBOWL. I GUESS THE JETS ARE GREAT. IF YOU SAY SO. NOT!

Brenjetsfan

Stay green....

SDRaiderH8er
Originally posted by: Thunderstruck

And the award for most irrelevant smack goes to:

JETSFAN!!

THANK YOU......Q T pie i/expressions/lips.gif

Oh no! SDRaiderH8er...she's using feminine charm against me! What do I do now???There are always other Fish in the Ocean, she has Green colors, go with the Blue and Yellow Colors.

Look the other way, do not look into the light, turn away, its only a passing, come Monday she will be gone. Its only a Temporary Feeling!

JETSJETSJETS
I'll be in San Diego Monday morning eating Wheaties... Thanks.

SDRaiderH8er
I'll be in San Diego Monday morning eating Wheaties... Thanks.
Boy you sure told me, Eating Weaties, golly, I do not know how to respond to such Remarks, actully its because I am laughing so hard at you, that I cant think.

Dude do you really think you have something to say? Do you actually think that you have some sort of take, because if you do, I need to go back and re-evaluate my thought process,

You have absolutely nothing, your takes suck, and I bet you where one of those guys that always got punked in Middle School, those bully's would take your lunch money, then dunp you in the dumpster.

Please do your Team a favor, do not say anything, as you are taking away respectability for your Team.

Brenjetsfan
Originally posted by: Rip

at least OUR fans show up.....unlike this....in your HAUS....hahhahaa

Didnt your teachers teach how to spell anything besides J-E-T-S??

HOUSE, its not hard to spell, just sound it out

I know its very popular on the west coast....but a big TAILGATING SHOT drink is BLACK HAUS...
so when we come to your HAUS we rock the HAUS....trust me sweetie I was the spelling B QUEEN!i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif

Flowsomuch
It's payback time. The gang green is about to get ran all over by LT and Gates.

Thunderstruck
well handsome I must bed down now....big packing day tomorrow must be at hte airport REALLY early....sweet dreams

i/expressions/lips.gif xxx ooo

If you click on the LOCK does that send a private message to the user or MODS?

You might wanna pack some kleenex. You're gonna need it to swab your tears after Sunday. AHAHAHAHA!!!!!

J/K...sleep tight, have a safe flight.

Rip

Didnt your teachers teach how to spell anything besides J-E-T-S??

HOUSE, its not hard to spell, just sound it out

Chargeroo
well handsome I must bed down now....big packing day tomorrow must be at hte airport REALLY early....sweet dreams

That goes to the user.

Brenjetsfan

Brenjetsfan
I said I don't DATE.....my next 18 weeks are taken...besides the JETS break i/expressions/brokenheart.gif enough...

doesn't mean I am a NUN!! lol i/expressions/lips.gif

Thunderstruck
SLOW your role....I do not date during FOOTBALL season
i/expressions/SDG_Football.gif

Oh, so now you're gonna play hard-to-get? Don't be coy, sweetheart.

Thunderstruck
Originally posted by: compubolt
i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif Someone's got a girlfriend i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif

Guess I'm not mean and nasty enough. i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif

Brenjetsfan
SLOW your role....I do not date during FOOTBALL season
i/expressions/SDG_Football.gif

compubolt

JETSFAN!!

i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif Someone's got a girlfriend i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif

Brenjetsfan
GO with the FLOW..............

i/expressions/heart.gif

Brenjetsfan
btw....most of the JETS fans are from Long Island which is NY......

The retractable dome ...eh....take it or leave it.. I was not impressed when I went to NO saints game..I prefer being out in the snow -n- mud COLD weather.....thats FOOTBALL!!!!!

Thunderstruck

JETSFAN!!

Oh no! SDRaiderH8er...she's using feminine charm against me! What do I do now???

Brenjetsfan

JETSFAN!!

Brenjetsfan
Like I said...I could care less Jersey, NY its all the same to me...

YANKEES
DEVILS
JETS
NETS

an BRUCE...what more do you need???

SDRaiderH8er
they started in NY...just like the Giants...I could care either way...we will be in NY REAL soon...this is our future stadium

http://westsidejets.com/gallery/n1379_3010z.jpg?display=small

SWEEEEET
Isnt that the place thats going to be built for close to 1 Billion $$$$$$$$$$$$$

Thunderstruck
they started in NY...just like the Giants...I could care either way...we will be in NY REAL soon...this is our future stadium

SWEEEEET

Wow! It's like...a CUBE. What are you, the Borg now? Guess they're gonna sell out on erector sets when they break ground on that thing, eh?

SDRaiderH8er

great job MODS...you boyz are quick...sorry....gotta get use to the WEST coast offense here!
Why do they call them the New York Jets, when the play in New Jersey, isnt New York good enough?

Evidently, the Jets would rather not have people know that many of their fans are from New Jersey. Would you?

Yea I guess, but there is a ring to the "Jersey Jets"

SDRaiderH8er

JETSFAN!!
The guy is an Ivy League Graduate, I mean he has some of the best material, I wish he would come back so I can ask him if I can Quote him.

Brenjetsfan

SWEEEEET

Thunderstruck

great job MODS...you boyz are quick...sorry....gotta get use to the WEST coast offense here!
Why do they call them the New York Jets, when the play in New Jersey, isnt New York good enough?

Evidently, the Jets would rather not have people know that many of their fans are from New Jersey. Would you?

Thunderstruck

JETSFAN!!

SDRaiderH8er

Brenjetsfan

Brenjetsfan
that was for our troops over seas.....Opening day Sept 12th....

TrumpetDude
now this is what a stadium should look like....

http://msn.foxsports.com/id/3006640_7_2.jpg

We don't use no stinkin' helicopters over the Murph. We fly that Batman stealth nightmare over our Chargers crib. I can helicopter in front of the mirror all day long after a hot shower - why see it at the stadium and get all excited ? i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gifi/expressions/SDG_Bolt.gif

Brenjetsfan

http://www.jetsinsider.com/fan_photos/large/026_B4SanDiego.jpg

SDRaiderH8er

http://msn.foxsports.com/id/3006640_7_2.jpgThose Helicopters, are they there to keep the fans in, and under control untill at least halftime?

Brenjetsfan

http://msn.foxsports.com/id/3006640_7_2.jpg

Hamburglar
that looks like the jets stadium is being attacked by helicopters
run!!!

joelbolt

It should look like the Giants stadium?

Brenjetsfan
PEEE U...that must suck if you don't go to the game......

Don't sweat it I hear the NFL wants a team in Anaheim or LA.

No need to expand, just relocate the Bolts........
i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif

Brenjetsfan
It doesn't take long to determine the overriding theme of this NFL season in San Diego, at least from the standpoint of television.
Blackouts.

Reports that almost none of the Chargers' home games this season will be available on television in San Diego have not resulted in a mad rush for the ticket windows at Qualcomm Stadium.

At last check, the Chargers said more than 16,000 tickets must be distributed by 1:15 p.m. Thursday in order for the Sept. 19 home opener against the New York Jets to be televised. I'll get invited to Ryan Leaf's house for dinner before that happens.

The rest of the games don't look much better, with the possible exception of the Oct. 31 game against Oakland. And remember, DirecTV's NFL Sunday Ticket package won't help you get a Chargers game unless you live (or travel) east of the Anza-Borrego Desert or north of Ventura County. Any Chargers game blacked out on broadcast TV also will be unavailable on Sunday Ticket.

The upside to this, especially if the Chargers are lousy, could have been that we'd get better games every Sunday – except the NFL is one step ahead of you. A blackout doesn't mean only missing out on watching the home team; it's missing out on another game, period. Unless a home game sells out, San Diegans will see only one game in the morning and one in the afternoon.

Next week, for instance, instead of showing San Diego a game such as Indianapolis-Tennessee or Denver-Jacksonville in the morning and Chargers-Jets in the afternoon, CBS will air only an afternoon game, probably Buffalo at Oakland.

Oh, well, there's always radio. And, unlike the home of the Padres, the Chargers' flagship station, KFMB-AM, actually can be heard in East County. But here's one for you: Who's the play-by-play voice of the team? (Answer below.)

Sunday's opener in Houston airs at 10 a.m. on KFMB Channel 8 with Gus Johnson and Brent Jones. I'd tell you Ian Eagle and Solomon Wilcots are set to call the Jets game, but what difference would it make?

SDRaiderH8er

He probably heard his Joe Namath blow-up doll calling to him.Or Namath is drunk again, and these Jets Fans are afraid of him

Well, if your hero was a well-known wearer of panty-hose, and he was drunk, wouldn't you be afraid?Only in San Francisco and Las Vegas

Thunderstruck

He probably heard his Joe Namath blow-up doll calling to him.Or Namath is drunk again, and these Jets Fans are afraid of him

Well, if your hero was a well-known wearer of panty-hose, and he was drunk, wouldn't you be afraid?

guimcharger
Jets? who would be worried about that sorry team. Chad Pennington is over rated and we will prove that with two int and no td's through the air.

SDRaiderH8er
Okay guy

For intestinal Fortitude 0.30
For knowing how to Spell "Jets" 0.20
For knowing that the Jets play the Chargers 0.10

Total score and your very weak attempt to say anything

and a ranking of #3

Dude you have nothing, your very feeble attempt shows that the East Coast is not being attacked by Hurricanes, They are sucking them in from the Ocean, because your smack SUCKS&gt;

We will not take the time to give you any form of lesson's here

Run along little one, and get off the Computer before Mommy finds out.

Thunderstruck
He probably heard his Joe Namath blow-up doll calling to him.

SDRaiderH8er

SDRaiderH8er

Look we have a real Rocket Scientist here, he is smart enough to make 1 Comment, then he runs!

spysnipedis
a man, why u got to come and talk trash. remember just like i TOLD them texans, If you WIN come here and get your respect, and IF you LOSE, get your as$ back here.

Rip
Hey EC, be careful, or they might teach us how to spell their teams name. It took them years to figure it out, and now its the only thing they know how to spell correctly, and anyone that does believe me, just look at the name of the guy who started this thread

Triknique
Just make sure you're here Monday morning to eat crow.

ElectricChair
Cakewalk. J-E-T-S. Cakewalk.

Anything else you need help spelling, boss?

JETSJETSJETS

RAYRAY37
09-25-2004, 11:59 AM
1 superbowl in the last 1000 yeras wow. go back to new york, but i know you're a front runner from socal.

SDRaiderH8er
Originally posted by: eifmp01
How is everyone tonight? Fine I hope. So you thought you could beat the Jets huh? No. And I told you Charger fans as much in a different forum. Did I not tell you that we were just better. You did show some heart, I'll give you that. And that last drive by Doug Flutie. We allowed you guys to pad your stats as the Jets traded yards for time. We really dominated this game. Score just didn't show it. Is Drew Brees still the AFC's top rated passer? No I think not. 1 TD 2 INT's. Let us compare Qb's

Chad 22/29 258 2 0

Brees 8/19 146 1 2

and if not for a 59 yrd screen pass it's only 87 yds.

Tomlinson 19 87 1td

Martin 32 119 2td

I know that Lt is better than Martin, but we always shut LT down.

Your recievers did a very very good job as did your O-Line. Kudos. I severly underestimated your secondary. But Santana Moss did a good job on that last drive and there was a pass interference on that play; as well as another. Moss was boss.

Four turnovers. Man-o-man, that is just not good 2 int' s, a fumble on a snap, a fumble on the K.O return.

Chad is the man, and one of the best, if not THE best, play action passer. Those two TD passes came in the red zone on play action passes.

I am going to leave now.

Good luck with the rest of the seasonThen why dont you go find that forum and tell them , you were here, maybe it was after your 3 day bender

DolphinsFansBlow
Originally posted by: PhillyFan
Dear rookie,

The fact that the Chargers gave you the ball four times is in no way something to be proud of. If you didn't have those four generous turnovers, then you'd be exactly where you should be. Last place. I have no fear the jets, even after the unfortunate loss. But, if your happy with that patheic performance by the jets, then so be it. Come on four turnovers, and all you could manage was to win by less than a touchdown. Like I said, I'M NOT AFRAID OF THE LOWLY jets!

jets overall record for the year 7-9. Better luck in 2006.

They didn't "Give" us the ball, we TOOK the ball away.

YOU LOSE!

chargers12
Originally posted by: Jets32
Man the Jets kicked some booty today. You should be 0-2.

why dont you shut up and go back to watching the jets on their own stupid web site and dont bring that crap in here

PhillyFan
Dear rookie,

The fact that the Chargers gave you the ball four times is in no way something to be proud of. If you didn't have those four generous turnovers, then you'd be exactly where you should be. Last place. I have no fear the jets, even after the unfortunate loss. But, if your happy with that patheic performance by the jets, then so be it. Come on four turnovers, and all you could manage was to win by less than a touchdown. Like I said, I'M NOT AFRAID OF THE LOWLY jets!

jets overall record for the year 7-9. Better luck in 2006.

SDRaiderH8er
Originally posted by: Jets32

Yo Einstien, next time you piece of crap, if ya want to say something after the Game visit us before the Game A$$hole

Bolts4Life21
Shut Tomlinson down? He had 163 all purpose yards. He was going at an average of 5 yards a carry. He was breakin jet ankles all afternoon. I don't care how he gets his yards, he gained almost 200 on your team. If that's what you call shutting down Tomlinson.......hmm......well then I guess you're right, cuz he usually gets way more than that...haha. Your pitiful defense shut down no one.

Bolts4Life21
Hey eif, what are you trying to say about Tomlinsons numbers bro? Are you attempting to say the curtis martin is better? I'm gonna laugh so hard I'll cry if that's what you're trying to say. Don't come in here with jokes like that. Talk about padding the stats? There's no reason for that, so don't bring that excuse in here.

Bolts4Life21
Dang, that's a bold statement right there. Either way, haha.

Bolts4Life21
Mistakes aren't an excuse, but I'm just telling it how it obviously was.

SDRaiderH8er
And where was this jet fan before the game, now that its over here comes the floodof Jets fans who are going to tell us all kinds of things

Boltdiehard
Granted the Jets were the better team today, but as usual Jets fan shows up after the fact. This guy has two posts and has no right to talk smack ONLY after his team wins.

You're weak Jets fan and you're the Raiders fans of the East Coast.

Thunderstruck
Props to the Jets. They're a better team than we are for now.

Mistakes are no excuse. Good teams don't make those mistakes.

Jammer
Kudos to the Jets... turnovers are part of the game and we made to many to win the game... good luck rest of the way...i thought we had revenge from 2 years in are hearts but didn't look that way...

Bolts4Life21
Your team played well, however, if we had not made so many turnovers, we would've won. Your team was consistent, which wins ball games, but we hung with you all the way, and the difference came down to the turnovers.

Jets32

Jets32
You guys played a bad team last week, but you woke up today when you played the Jets! You can go back to dreaming about the playoffs. J-E-T-S Is there a SDBOLTZ on this board, if so, lol to you.

eifmp01
How is everyone tonight? Fine I hope. So you thought you could beat the Jets huh? No. And I told you Charger fans as much in a different forum. Did I not tell you that we were just better. You did show some heart, I'll give you that. And that last drive by Doug Flutie. We allowed you guys to pad your stats as the Jets traded yards for time. We really dominated this game. Score just didn't show it. Is Drew Brees still the AFC's top rated passer? No I think not. 1 TD 2 INT's. Let us compare Qb's
Chad 22/29 258 2 0
Brees 8/19 146 1 2
Tomlinson 19 87 1td
Martin 32 119 2td
Your recievers did a very very good job as did your O-Line. Kudos. I severly underestimated your secondary. But Santana Moss did a good job on that last drive and there was a pass interference on that play; as well as another. Moss was boss.
Four turnovers. Man-o-man, that is just not good 2 int' s, a fumble on a snap, a fumble on the K.O return.
Chad is the man, and one of the best, if not THE best, play action passer. Those two TD passes came in the red zone on play action passes.
I am going to leave now.
Good luck with the rest of the season

eifmp01
Chad 22/29 258 2 0
Brees 8/19 146 1 2
Tomlinson 19 87 1td
Martin 32 119 2td
I am going to leave now.
Good luck with the rest of the season

Tomlinson21
09-25-2004, 12:00 PM
great game letsgojets.....how was your trip back north? Good win. Peace. Now leave for good.

LETSGOJETS
LOL!!! Ok Boys lets own up Im bumping this good comeback at the end though. you lost control when Cmart had 3 10 yd carries in a row to start the game. then all downhill from there!

RAYRAY37
What the jets 1 superbowl in 45 years, wow what a dynasty. yankees have not won a world series they bought them. so what is your point.

ElectricChair
Even saying something that stupid should get you banned. Jackkass.

spysnipedis
ok, ok i edited it. sorry if you were, you know butt-hurt.

Thunderstruck
[quote]
Originally posted by: spysnipedis
Q]

Dude, don't go there. We're all friggin Americans.

SDRaiderH8er
I think these Jets fans are about a worthless bunch, the closet thing they had to any form of smack was trying to bring Baseball into it,

SO...............

my score for the whole entire bunch of Losers

They have absolutely nothing, no form, no material, no knack, no instincts, no life, no Team, no nothing.

And that 0.05 is because they can spell Jets, but then they have to be able to spell something back east, as The School System produces some real Standouts.

Thats why they have the Nets, Mets, Jets, some real scholors there with an even bigger imagination.

Whats next, the Vets, Pets, Sets, Lets, or the Tets

Thunderstruck

Kinda like watching my little 12-year-old brother talking in L337-sp33k while playing Everquest.

That reminds of all those counter strike freaks

http://pwned.nl/ &lt;like that
i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/quote]

Lol! Yup, JUST like that.

Hey JETSFAN...PM me and I'll upload a file called frysystem.exe. It's the Chargers super-secret playbook with all the plays they'll run Sunday!

Rip
Originally posted by: shocku
LOL...I was being sarcastic mimicing jony boy.I don't think pennington is worth a sh*T.

Yeah i know, but i just cant stand it when i always hear about how great pennington is.

Thunderstruck
Originally posted by: jonny51
CHARGER FANS.... WAKE UP !!!! YOUR TEAM ISNT BETTER THEN THE NEW YORK JETS. YOUR TEAM ISN'T BETTER THEN 95% OF THE NFL. YOUR TEAM AND CITY IS A JOKE. TWO YEARS AGO YOU WERE 6-1 AND WE WIPED THE FLOOR WITH YOU ON YOUR HOME TURF. TOMORROW WILL BE SIMILIAR TO THAT GAME. OUR DEFENSE IS YOUNGER, OUR OFFENSE IS FLYING, AND JONATHAN VILMA IS LEARNING WITH EVERY SNAP OF THE BALL.

JETS 34

CHARGERS 14

HAVE A NICE DAY

JON

FROM

STATEN ISLAND NY

You know, even the Texan fans who came in here at least had a tiny glimmer of football knowledge (misguided as it was.) I've yet to hear a Jets fan say anything but "OH MY GOD WE ARE TEH ROXOR CHARGERS ARE TEH SUXOR OMG*** PWND!!!"

Kinda like watching my little 12-year-old brother talking in L337-sp33k while playing Everquest.

Rip

You know, even the Texan fans who came in here at least had a tiny glimmer of football knowledge (misguided as it was.) I've yet to hear a Jets fan say anything but "OH MY GOD WE ARE TEH ROXOR CHARGERS ARE TEH SUXOR OMG*** PWND!!!"

That reminds of all those counter strike freaks

http://pwned.nl/ &lt;like that
i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

rrogers
CHARGER FANS.... WAKE UP !!!! YOUR TEAM ISNT BETTER THEN THE NEW YORK JETS. YOUR TEAM ISN'T BETTER THEN 95% OF THE NFL. YOUR TEAM AND CITY IS A JOKE. TWO YEARS AGO YOU WERE 6-1 AND WE WIPED THE FLOOR WITH YOU ON YOUR HOME TURF. TOMORROW WILL BE SIMILIAR TO THAT GAME. OUR DEFENSE IS YOUNGER, OUR OFFENSE IS FLYING, AND JONATHAN VILMA IS LEARNING WITH EVERY SNAP OF THE BALL.

JETS 34

CHARGERS 14

HAVE A NICE DAY

JON

FROM

STATEN ISLAND NY

You know what will be funny MR. Jet fan. When the Chargers beats your team and they will your team will have been beaten by a team that as you quote "Isn't better than 95% of the teams of the NFL". Is igonorance like yours and the lack of respect from the Jets will end up a loss in your bracket. The Jets on paper do look better then the Chargers but that doesn't mean wins.

shocku
LOL...I was being sarcastic mimicing jony boy.I don't think pennington is worth a sh*T.

Rip
Originally posted by: shocku
last year..pennington was god

Actually he wasnt. He was pretty average. I think he had something like 12 INT's to only 13 TD's and only had like 2200 yards.

shocku
Has anyone noticed that all Jon can bring up is the PAST!!!! last year..pennington was god....last year the yankees were in the playoffs"which got bumped off quick by the way"...last year ....last year WHO FREAKIN CARES!!! It's all about now and 2 things jonny boy, pennington would have more INT's than Breez if he wa playing behind the same O-line and right NOW, not PAST, but PRESENT the Angels kicked the Wanky's A*S!!!!!!!!!!! WAXED'M BABY!!!!! THIS YEAR!!!!!!! NOT LAST YEAR!!! NOT 5,10,15 YRS.AGO BUT NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!

shocku
oH! My bad jon, I forgot to say..LMAO!!!!!! at the fact you said peenington is one of the best QB's in the NFL.He's average at best! I might put him in the ranks of a trent dillfer, johnson type catagory.Maybe if that! he still has to prove himself.

hardcharger
trumpetdude and every1 else who posted badly about the jets. will u all have the nuts to come back in this piece after the chargers lose tomorow. i hope so cause ill be sittin here with my pennington jersey on like a king.

lets go JETS

O YEA. BY THE WAY, IM NO GIANT FAN BUT SHOCKEY IS BETTER THEN ANTONIO GATES.

YANKS 14

BOSTON 4
Jenny 51 This is Football Forum, Who cares what the Yankees score is, they are a bunch of underacheivers anyway. Yo by the way, Your smack is weak and defensless.

Rip

JETS 34

CHARGERS 14

HAVE A NICE DAY

JON

FROM

STATEN ISLAND NY

Dont you dare say sh1t about this city!

Just because you live in that cr@phole called New York, dont hate on the greatest city in america to live!

Now back to the teams. The Jets defense is soft! They made Carson Plamer look like John Elway. He will be good, but im willing to bet that last week was the best game he will have all year. You guys have no secondary! One of your starters is an ex-cardinal, lets think about that. He couldnt make it on the f'n cardinals and now he is a starter for you? Not a good sign if you ask me. Your other DB is ok in abraham, but your safeties are pathetic!! Jon McGrawis decent but Reggie tounge has no right starting in the NFL anymore, he is a back up at best at this point in his career!

As for your LB's, John Abraham was a GOOD DE, but i want to see what he can do at LB when he is force to defend a TE or cover LT coming out of the back field. The rest of your LB's are garbage and arent worth mentioning. Vilma will be a great one but as of right now, he isnt even starting. Plus he is a rookie, he aint doing sh1t to stop LT in the run game.

Your DL is the funniest part. You have spent so many #1 to try and fix this and its still a joke. You draft Bryan Thomas, Shaun Ellis, Dwayne Robertson and John Abraham, and as of right now, only 2 of them are worth a damn and one of those just moved off the DL.

As for your offense, Chad pennington and his weak arm arent gonna be able to just loft it up 40 yards like he did against bengels soft defense. Our corners are actually fast enough and good enough to snatch that sh1t right out of the air.

As for C. martin, last week was a fluke. He is on the downside of his career and could only do that against a soft defense like cincinatti, i doubt he even gains 70 yards tomorrow. Now im not taking anything away from him, he is one of the all time great backs and might be the most underrated 10k+ rusher of all time, but i still think he is on his way down.

SDRaiderH8er
Originally posted by: Shamrock

YANKS 14
Is that how many times it takes a Jet fan to get the hair off his palms?
It has to be some sort of New York thing there Shamrock, these things, I mean they dont even have enough smarts to be called trolls, keep coming in here, And i have read almost every post, and i have yet to find anything that even ressembles a Take.

The Closet is the Baseball analogy, so now are we going to take bats into the game, are we going to start tackling Base Runners, as people run around are we going to throw baseballs at them, can we wear Steel Cleats, I am confused at this new game, where can I get the Rules?

Shamrock
YANKS 14
Is that how many times it takes a Jet fan to get the hair off his palms?

Bolts4Life21
True, but it's just funny how he has to start in on another sport because he knows he has nothing with his football team.

SDRaiderH8er
Originally posted by: Bolts4Life21
Gee if my baseball team had all the money in the world to buy every player in the universe, they would be so great. Pshh, the "Yanks" aren't going anywhere this year. So Rivers wasn't wanted by the Giants. The got Eli right? Wasn't that the guy who got his face smashed in by the Eagles last week? Oh yeah, the guy who had a stunned look on his face and realized it wasn't college anywhere. He's just another overrated manning. At least Rivers is a professional, and is happy with the oportunity recieved to play in the NFL. Pennington is good, but isn't one of the best. He still has a lot to prove. He won't get any closer to that gaol this week either. The chargers will make the Jets front office want to ship him out quick. Haha, see you back here after the game. You can stuff your mouth with all that crow you'll be eatin pal. Go Bolts!
You can tell his stuff is very weak, and is reaching really hard. He has to bring Baseball Smack into a Football forum, which tells what?

He is probably some 12 year old kid who has is on the Computer while Mommy and Daddy Sleep.

He has absolutely nothing,

Bolts4Life21
Gee if my baseball team had all the money in the world to buy every player in the universe, they would be so great. Pshh, the "Yanks" aren't going anywhere this year. So Rivers wasn't wanted by the Giants. The got Eli right? Wasn't that the guy who got his face smashed in by the Eagles last week? Oh yeah, the guy who had a stunned look on his face and realized it wasn't college anywhere. He's just another overrated manning. At least Rivers is a professional, and is happy with the oportunity recieved to play in the NFL. Pennington is good, but isn't one of the best. He still has a lot to prove. He won't get any closer to that gaol this week either. The chargers will make the Jets front office want to ship him out quick. Haha, see you back here after the game. You can stuff your mouth with all that crow you'll be eatin pal. Go Bolts!

SDRaiderH8er
trumpetdude and every1 else who posted badly about the jets. will u all have the nuts to come back in this piece after the chargers lose tomorow. i hope so cause ill be sittin here with my pennington jersey on like a king.

lets go JETS

YANKS 14

BOSTON 4Who is your Team Jerk?

Shockey is on the Giants, and we play the Jets, So it is very obvious you are trying to say something, your lips and your fingers are moving, yet all thats coming out is this jibberish goolash&gt;

Please explain to me what you are trying to say.

Once again have a take and do not suck!

You dont even know who plays on the Jets, how on gods green earth are you going to even arttempt to get out of this!

jonny51
"Breez has one of the hights rateings in the NFL right now. "

yea after 1 whole start. chad is one of the best QBs in the NFL and drew brees is fighting for his starting position with a rookie who the NY Giants didnt want. also...how many picks has brees thrown in the past 16 games? thank you !

good luck drew

jonny51
angels shmangels. how were the playoffs last year? o wait, u werent even in them. same as this year.

yanks 04

shocku
I'd rather have Breez than paddington oh!wait! I'm sorry that's that cute little fuzzy bear huh? pennington I mean.Chad is just o.k. behind a much more experienced O-line.Put Breez behind there and you'll forget your buddy chud "DAMIT" I did it again, chad! yah that's it.Yes, do have a peek at the stats.Breez has one of the hights rateings in the NFL right now.

Bolts4Life21
Hey, thanks for filling us in. We already knew your defense was young, and sorry. It's gonna be training camp for L.T. With Brees on fire, it'll be an aerial assualt. Call Gates what you want, but is that all you can say about him? It is, because no one on your team will be able to stop him. Our defense will slow down old man rivers Curtis Martin, and Pennington will see lightning striking from every angle. He won't know what to do, he might as well get back on the IR. That's it, there's nothing more to say, except it'll be a cold day in hell when the Jets are up 14-0 in the second quarter. Stay in New Yaawk.

shocku
Oh! buy the way jonny boy,

How did you like My Angels down there?? I still have my broom out, wanna see? SWEEP!!!!!!!!

TrumpetDude
I just love being the underdog. Just like we were in Houston. Seeing it live makes it much sweeter and I get to enjoy two weeks in a row to see the enemy spew caca and pontificate how their team is superior to our team and how we suck - oh yeah - keep it coming as the revenge is that much sweeter. Chargers fans will enjoy the dismantling, humiliation and destruction of the Jets. i/expressions/SDG_Bolt.gif

geekster
LT is coming to the Q with some of his friends, and they are all po'd about the lack of respect given them.

Be afraid.....

Be very afraid......

TrumpetDude

gates...umm is it me or have charger fans spinned this guy into the next tony gonzalez?

He spun himself into a phenom called Antonio Gates - Not Tony Gonzalez or Shockey or any other candy azz player you can volley around. His name is Antonio Gates - TE for San Diego Chargers. Remember the name as he is kickin' the livin chit out of your pathetic DB's. i/expressions/SDG_Bolt.gif

jonny51

lets go JETS

YANKS 14

BOSTON 4

jonny51
brees

LT

gates

drew brees, check out his record as a starter.

LT...i respect him, hes amazing and great

gates...umm is it me or have charger fans spinned this guy into the next tony gonzalez?

shocku
chad and company will have no problem stomping your team into the ground. dont worry, denver will do much of the same next week.

chad

santana

curtis

my boys in green r mean.

Breez

L.T.

Gates

your point was????

Duke
jonny51, put the glass pipe down.

shocku
Hey jon,

Thanks for letting us score 14, that was mighty generous of you.

Yo,Fo you's Yorkers it's called saawcasm. Now get yourself a wiff of your routine stinkfinger and wake up.

jonny51
yo you guys got no respect for a good football team. i hope you have the balls to watch the whole football game and not change the channel when its 14-0 jets in the 2nd quarter. oh, and thats if the game isnt blacked out cause no one goes to charger games. hehehe

jonny51
chad and company will have no problem stomping your team into the ground. dont worry, denver will do much of the same next week.

chad
santana
curtis

my boys in green r mean.

TrumpetDude

JETS 34

CHARGERS 14

HAVE A NICE DAY

JON

FROM

STATEN ISLAND NY

Paybacks ... paybacks are a real B!tch. P~A~I~N compliments of the San Diego Chargers will be inflicted long, hard and continously on your pathetic Jets. Believe it. i/expressions/SDG_Bolt.gif

Shamrock
Hey Jet troll,

Besides the fact that this should be in the smack section, you also have this little problem ......

http://img44.exs.cx/img44/5623/keyboard4.jpg

ed
Dream on bozo 30-21 Bolts

jonny51

JETS 34
CHARGERS 14

HAVE A NICE DAY

JON
FROM
STATEN ISLAND NY

nleobold
What a load of garbage.

Nic in Manhattan

SDRaiderH8er
The only thing that redeems this crop of jetsfans that I've seen is that they at least came here before the game, instead of only coming in after a win to talk smack. Now lets see if they'll come back after a loss.

But you have to relize something , just because they came in here and said 2 or 3 Words, does not constitute anything, they have to have some form of a take, they have to say something. So if they say nothing before the game they cant say anything after.
And so far they have not said squat.

Thunderstruck
The only thing that redeems this crop of jetsfans that I've seen is that they at least came here before the game, instead of only coming in after a win to talk smack. Now lets see if they'll come back after a loss.

SDRaiderH8er
Originally posted by: Tomlinson21

There is atleast one thing wrong with that,

Brees - 28 career starts

Pennington - 22 career starts

So how is Pennington the more experianced one?

They have both played in 29 games, but Brees has 6 more starts.

So in short, try to post accurate smack, ok?

Rip, letsgojets has no idea what he's talking about. He's just another Bay area transient who likes to visit San Diego. Ignore his statements because he has no substance to any of his comments in these forums.
He thinks the JETS will win like a little boy would say: " just because!". Be careful because he gets into tantrum mode real easy.If we monitor the times he is posting, its either during "Study hall", or when he is supposed to be doing his Home Work, OR Its alway the same time when "Uncle Fred, comes over and Helps Mommie"

Tomlinson21

Brees - 28 career starts

Rip, letsgojets has no idea what he's talking about. He's just another Bay area transient who likes to visit San Diego. Ignore his statements because he has no substance to any of his comments in these forums.
He thinks the JETS will win like a little boy would say: " just because!". Be careful because he gets into tantrum mode real easy.

chargerfan89
who's chad?? who's curtis?? who's vilma??? who r u?i/expressions/SDG_LaDainian_Tomlinson.gif tomlinson is the man! he will run over ur crappy D.i/expressions/SDG_Donnie_Edwards.gifi/expressions/SDG_Drew_Brees.gifi/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gifi/expressions/devil.gifi/expressions/SDG_Football.gif

SDRaiderH8er
you guys are 3 point Home Dogs???? This is an early Christmas Gift. Jets win by 14! the oddsmakers dont even respect you!!!Odds do not mean squat! How many Times have you lost money on those Odds, I mean the Raiders were supposed to win the Super Bowl, All those Odds are determined by the way people Bet.

Come up with a better Line there Guy.

LETSGOJETS
you guys are 3 point Home Dogs???? This is an early Christmas Gift. Jets win by 14! the oddsmakers dont even respect you!!!

Flowsomuch
Payback is a B*tch!...watch out Jets, because lightning is about to strike the skyways over the Q and drop you down hard like a bogie on big sunday. Peace!

SDRaiderH8er
Discuss??? waht do you wanna do Discuss football over a warm Glass of Milk?? Cmon!!! LOL

ok hows this

I think Brees is a little underdevelped as a quarterback, and I think his inexperience will be detremental to the Chargers chances of making the playoffs.

Penningtion on the other hand is seasoned and has proven to be effective since becoming a starter. His Poise and Leadership will eventually lead the Jets to the Super Bowl..

THERE IS THAT BETTER FOR YA

LOL!!!!!

Gimmie a breakBoy you sure told us, big guy, is that the best you have, or can I start my recouperation now?

SDRaiderH8er
We seem to be able to talk a little here, first and foremost I hope you have the guts to show up when the games over.

And accordding to your Defensive Coordinator, he is real Scared of LT.

How do you plan on stopping him, with your Mouth, its big enough, with that empty space between your Ears?

spysnipedis
a man, why u got to come and talk trash. remember just like i TOLD them texans, If you WIN come here and get your respect, and IF you LOSE, get your as$ back here.

blackjack21
That bolt on your avatar looks so good, maybe you should switch sides, for this game at least. I mean, RB's usually do have a come down from big games, especially one as old as curtis martin. He is due for social security, I mean, a trade to the Raiders pretty soon, no running game and Pennington, he is going to have to deal with our linebackers rushing from all different angles, he might not get that touch he needs when he is ruffed up a bit. Does have a history of injuries doesn't he? Tomlinson will embarass your run defense, or you will put 9 in the box and gates and our recievers will light you up, oh so fun to watch.

Boltdiehard
I was wondering when you clowns would show up. Welcome. First: The Jets have a great coach, a great young QB and a decent WR. Martin DOES NOT scare me, even with a 200 yd performance last week. As far as your defense, you gave up quite a bit to Carson Palmer in his first NFL start so get over yourselves.

This is going to be fun, at least you blowhards showed up before the game this time.

BDH

Thunderstruck
OKAY Jets fans! It's time for us all to get gussied up in our little cheerleader outfits and demonstrate our lameness!! READY? J-E-T-S-Jets! Jets! Jets!!

Y-M-CA! Oh, wait! That was last night at the club!

J-E-T-S Jets! Jets! Jets!

Yay! Wasn't that FUN? We Jets fans PWN the Chargers with our chanting ability!

robanalog
Chad is gonna have a FIELD DAY on your Pass Defense.

You're actually right he will have a field day as in: His face will be in the field all day...

Like I said before, didn't Pennington have L Coles and a young C Martin last time we played? Not to mention different CB's starting for us I believe. Moss is no Coles and Cmart is old now. I'm sure it will be closer than you think. but we do owe Gang Green some change from last visit...

geekster
Oh Dear, - yes sir you must be correct. Remember the Chargers are the absolute worst team in the league - you know because all the "eX-Spurts" told you so huh? Be sure to tell that same thing to all your friends now y'hear?

Gee we ain't got no RB, QB, OL, nor D... I know its true 'cause you said it and you have ESPN and SI to back you up.

Gosh - maybe we just should default and let you guys HAVE the game because - heck - the outcome has already been decided anyway...

Oh - wait a minute - you are a Jets fan? For a minute there I was having flashbacks of those Texans smack artists that came in here last week. They aren't around any more. They are over on the Detroit board saying stuff like "aborition" and so on......... They are also calling for their team management to fire the DC. Just like you will be off on somebody else's board talking smack next Tuesday after you get done washing your crying towel.

Rip

Brees - 28 career starts

rule12b
I actually enjoy it. Especially when you can tell the opposing fan got so worked up typing his post he probably spilled his cheerios all over the place. . .

LETSGOJETS
Discuss??? waht do you wanna do Discuss football over a warm Glass of Milk?? Cmon!!! LOL

ok hows this

I think Brees is a little underdevelped as a quarterback, and I think his inexperience will be detremental to the Chargers chances of making the playoffs.

Penningtion on the other hand is seasoned and has proven to be effective since becoming a starter. His Poise and Leadership will eventually lead the Jets to the Super Bowl..

THERE IS THAT BETTER FOR YA

LOL!!!!!
Gimmie a break

Rip
i dont care if he has Justin Gatlin speed, whats the point if pennington has to loft it to him like last week. He isnt play against the sorry bengels corners, Jammer and Davis are both recent first round picks, and Drayton florence was a 2nd rounder last year and might be the fastest man on the team, so i dont think those loft "bombs" are gonna work this week.

Plus look at Andre Johnson, he is HUGE (6-3 230) and has great speed to, not to mention Bradford might be one of the fastest players in the NFL, but what good did it do? You cant go deep if your QB is being rushed on every play and im pretty sure a scrambling David Carr still has a stronger arm then Pennington and he couldnt go deep.

kiwibolt
Forget Moss' Speed you need to worry about Jonathan Carter! he is gonna blow past your whole Secondary! LOL!

Is it just me, or does anyone else get sick of opposing fans coming in and talking idiotic smack?

I think that for the most part, the majority on this board are willing to discuss football with opposing fans, but can we either completely ignore the idiotic posts or slide them into the smack section?

I just get tired of scrolling through the 5 yr old dribble in order to find and discuss football with real fans.

LETSGOJETS
Forget Moss' Speed you need to worry about Jonathan Carter! he is gonna blow past your whole Secondary! LOL!

Rip
Vilma isnt even a starter, so your saying some back up rookie LB is going to stuff the best back in the nfl?? Give me a break!

Drew is going to pick apart you sorry excuse for a secondary.Donnie Abrahim, David Barrett , reggie tongue, and Jon McGraw??? All pathetic! They made Carson Palmer look like an all-pro which he isnt, yet. BTW, who is going to stop Gates?? The entire texans secondary couldnt do it, they even try lining up corners on him and he couldnt be stopped, i seriously doubt either of you S's could slow him down.

As for Pennington, he isnt playing against the bengels corners so dont expect him to loft ( bullets for his weak arm!) any 40 yards against Jammer/Davis. They shut down the likes of andre johnson and gafney/bradford, so i doubt that McCariens and cherbt do anything this week. Moss' speed might help him deep, but i dont think penningtons arm is strong enough to take advantage of it.

Chargers 17 Jets 7

abauman8
Your kidding, right? Your D Line is horrible - Jets are going to get smacked in the mouth.

Chad is good, Martin is good . Problem is ,the Jets are not going to have the ball much. Your D line svcks. And Vilma, his rookie @ss? his head will be spinning trying unsuccessfully to cover Gates.

Watch and learn.

LETSGOJETS
you beat a good Texan team last week but you have to admit you got some KEY turnovers and some lucky bounces..... This wont happen this week.... Drew WELCOME TO THE NFL!!!!! courtisy Sean Ellis

LETSGOJETS
Oh and I forgot to mention that MOSS is gonna have 7 catches for 2 HUNDI and a touch!!! Oh man I can not wait for this game.

Shamrock
All these threads from Jets fans belong in the smack section.

Thunderstruck
Isn't it gonna be kinda hard for Pennington to complete passes from his arse? And Curtis Martin...he spent the last reserves in his fuel tank against the Bengals. We aren't afraid of that bluehair.

That's okay though...just keep thinkin' it's gonna be a cakewalk. Just keep thinkin that...

TemeculaMike
Chad is gonna have a FIELD DAY on your Pass Defense. Curtis is gonna Run Right through your Defensive Ends and Past your Linbackers and Saftey's, Vilma is gonna Stuff L.T, Drew is gonna have a headache and see Jets in his Dreams for the next 4 weeks, and well that sums it up. Jets win 24-10. and your 10 points will come from Garbage time in the last minutes of the game!

whooooo hoooooooo

Whenever I have unrealistic fantasies they involve super models and winning lotto tickets ... but hey ... to each his own. The Chargers are better than Bungles and we will prove it Sunday.

LETSGOJETS
Chad is gonna have a FIELD DAY on your Pass Defense. Curtis is gonna Run Right through your Defensive Ends and Past your Linbackers and Saftey's, Vilma is gonna Stuff L.T, Drew is gonna have a headache and see Jets in his Dreams for the next 4 weeks, and well that sums it up. Jets win 24-10. and your 10 points will come from Garbage time in the last minutes of the game!
whooooo hoooooooo

Hypermikem
You just keep telling yourself that champ. Be sure to stop by after the game for healthy serving of BBQed crow. FYI, nobody can stop LT one on one, not Vilma, not Ray Lewis, nobody. Wooohoo right back atcha.

ElectricChair
09-25-2004, 12:01 PM

Originally posted by: chargers12
curtis martin just got lucky in week 1

Lucky in week 1??? LOL ok here are some more stats for you to look at from week 2!!!!

RUSHING
ATT YDS TD LG
C. Martin 32 119 2 12

Receiving
ATT YDS TD LG
6 25 0 7

Maybe he will be lucky in week 4 since we have a bye week in week 3. This will give all other running backs a chance to catch up to Cmart's stats

Under 4 yards a carry is a joke, honey. Congrats on the win, but come correct. LT had more yards from scrimmage than your guy.

chargers12
i'll admit that c. martin is good, but not as good as L.T.

LETSGOJETS
Originally posted by: chargers12

Lucky in week 1??? LOL ok here are some more stats for you to look at from week 2!!!!

RUSHING
ATT YDS TD LG
C. Martin 32 119 2 12

Receiving
ATT YDS TD LG
6 25 0 7

Maybe he will be lucky in week 4 since we have a bye week in week 3. This will give all other running backs a chance to catch up to Cmart's stats

DolphinsFansBlow
AS predicted, Penny lit them up. He's now the highest rated QB in the AFC.

DetroitLions34
you are gay the Jets rule you suck and so do the chargers

chargers12
Originally posted by: DetroitLions34
you are gay the Jets rule you suck and so do the chargers

get a life

thesith2001
Not to be ajurk or anything, but the Jets really "tared" the Chargers, didn't they? Bye-Bye "Schottzie"!!!!!

thesith2001
Hold on there there, dude; Why in hel l do you have a "lightenbolt" icon on your name if you are "bashing" the Chargers?

Bolts4Life21
Penny, that's a good way of putting it, about what he's worth. He won't light up our secondary. Come on now, Jammer and Davis were both the top CB's in college, and now have some NFL under their belt. They're geared and ready to go. There's no lighting up anyone pal. The Jets are terrible, they're done tomorrow. Honestly, us chargers fans shouldn't waste forum space on topics bashing the other team. That's too easy, let these blind Jets fans do that, then we'll put them in there place, and move on. Jets lose. Chargers own.

DolphinsFansBlow
Ready for a beating, ladies? Penny is gonna light up your secondary.

TrumpetDude
Panzy limp wristed Jets think they are going to roll through San Diego and look ahead to the next team. P-E-R-F-E-C-T. The Jets are going to get punked as though a freight train was rumbling through their colons. The Jets are going to get the royal screwings of their miserable lives. The Chargers are dropping some serious wood on the Jets collective puny weak arse washed up team. A couple of stomps to Curtis Martins weak azz ankles and he is cryin' like a b!tch on the sidelines. Pennington will get gang raped by Igor and Jamal. Get the caskets ready. i/expressions/SDG_Bolt.gif

jonny51
ahhahahah san diego has no quarterback. only good player on the team is tomlinson.

pennington is underrated, martin is back, the jets offense is ready to take off.

jets 34
chargers 14

NEXTTTTTTT

chargers12

thenanz
Curtis is washed up. Pennington is mediocre at best and the Jets D has more holes than swiss cheese. This is the "upset" of the week...you've heard it hear first.

thenanz

hardcharger
09-25-2004, 12:11 PM
Hey how is that veiw from the first row? Not so good, sounds like all you could see was 5000 other DORKS in the stands.

pspears1958
You were not at the game making a statement like that.
I was there its was more like 52000 Bolt fans and 5000 Jets
So please, your team won the game, you don't have to lie.

Go Bolts

goSDgo
That little chant has got to be the most annoying in football. At any level. I was hoping that idiot at the front row, 40 yard line was going to fall off his buddies sholders. That would have made my day.