PDA

View Full Version : Fox News can bite me

Johndbr
09-16-2004, 11:30 AM
Fox News can bite me, I have other words to discribe my thoughts, but the word filter would catch it. (http://msn.foxsports.com/story/3013202)

Now lets see. We go to Huston and beat the Texans in their own stadium and not only are we rated the third worst team in the league, the Texans are still rated 3 slots higher than us. That is jacked up. God I hope we beat the Jets this weekend. That would stuff the facts down their throats!!!

John B.

WyoBolt
09-16-2004, 11:34 AM
It makes no sense at all. They rate the Chargers as the third worst in the league, then they give the Texans a +1 on their ranking after losing to their third worst ranked team. Do these guys have any clue as to what they are doing??

Flowsomuch
09-16-2004, 11:38 AM
Basically all it means is, there's going to be a whole lot of a$$ kissing when we get to the promised land.

Chargeroo
09-16-2004, 11:41 AM
Originally posted by: Johndbr
Fox News can bite me, I have other words to discribe my thoughts, but the word filter would catch it. (http://msn.foxsports.com/story/3013202)

Now lets see. We go to Huston and beat the Texans in their own stadium and not only are we rated the third worst team in the league, the Texans are still rated 3 slots higher than us. That is jacked up. God I hope we beat the Jets this weekend. That would stuff the facts down their throats!!!

John B.
That article is from the Sporting News, it's just printed on the FOX site, they didn't write it. So be sure to include the Sporting News in your hate mail.

psych0girl
09-16-2004, 11:48 AM
When it comes to all these ratings and such, I pretty much take the view of LT, "It's one game people, c'mon" Not being pessimistic or anything, and I'm damn happy they won and am looking forward to seeing a win in the home opener!

maverjoe
09-16-2004, 11:52 AM
That whole ranking was REDICULOUS...yes the chargers were ranked too low, but the whole thing is very silly.

Johndbr
09-16-2004, 11:54 AM
Originally posted by: Chargeroo

Originally posted by: Johndbr

John B.

That article is from the Sporting News, it's just printed on the FOX site, they didn't write it. So be sure to include the Sporting News in your hate mail.

If I remember correctly, Sporting News=Fox News and Fox News=Sporting News. Fox bought them out. If you look at their web pages they are exactly alike, but I did not send either hate mail, it is a waist of bytes and bits if you ask me. Not worth the time.

John B.

SDRaiderH8er
09-16-2004, 11:54 AM
It's only 1 Game that we have won, and its not like we just won the Super Bowl.

We have dug ourselves into a hole, and have to pull ourselves out.

With that we will get no respect untill we start to win Games on a continuing basis.

SO Winning cures what ails you, when we start to win, and win consistently. We will get that respect, and they will rate us accordingly

blackjack21
09-16-2004, 12:14 PM
Not worth the time indeed, I just try, through the power of my thinking, to have the writers of the sporting news to stub their toes on the corner of a table.