PDA

View Full Version : SDSU vs. Michigan

psych0girl
09-16-2004, 11:58 AM
Anyone else looking forward to watching this game on saturday? Unfortunately, I might be working all day, so I'll most likely end up missing it.

JonSD
09-16-2004, 12:28 PM
Most definately, looks like Lynell Hamilton will be sitting another game and we'll get another look at Franklin. Let's hope he can have a good showing again as he did against Idaho.

run21lt
09-16-2004, 12:32 PM
As I write this I'm about seven miles east of Ann Arbor. My wife is a Michigan fan, but I'll be secretly rooting for SDSU!

jtzsd43
09-16-2004, 12:34 PM
I'll be watching the game. My only wish was that it was here in SD so I could go to the game.

psych0girl
09-16-2004, 12:42 PM
I'm just hoping the team gives Michigan a good fight and doesn't break down as much as the first game against Idaho, but I didn't realize during the game that Craft was trying to give everyone a chance to play to see how they do. Should be interesting to see how Dgugoleki (sp?) does as well along with Franklin.

Thunderstruck
09-16-2004, 01:28 PM
Well, the Aztecs btoke down in the second half but they were already bringing in the 2nd and 3rd stringers because they had so thoroughly dominated the first half. Then again, that was against a 1AA team.

The Aztecs went out to Ohio last year and gave the Buckeyes all they could handle. Our QB is more experienced and our defense appears to be just as solid. Tom Craft is a good coach. I don't see any reason why we can't give the Wolverines a run for their money. However, in Anarbor, with MU coming off a bad loss, I don't know if I would put money on the Aztecs winning. If they did, though, it would elevate the whole program for years.

hallballmac
09-16-2004, 02:12 PM
As a UM fan I'd like to think they'll rebound at home. This game could get ugly quick, or be decided by a TD. Carr seems more intent on trying to run the ball than winning the game at times!!! Even with the freshman QB, at home they should win big (if they throw the ball downfield) Defense can be dominating, but gives up big plays far too often! GO BLUE!!!

SanDiegoRon
09-16-2004, 02:55 PM
Originally posted by: Thunderstruck
...However, in Anarbor, with MU coming off a bad loss, I don't know if I would put money on the Aztecs winning. If they did, though, it would elevate the whole program for years.

what's the spread - 22 pts.... is the media expecting a shut out of SDSU, cause State might not give up that many... nice payday!!!

Thunderstruck
09-16-2004, 03:01 PM
Originally posted by: SanDiegoRon

Originally posted by: Thunderstruck

...However, in Anarbor, with MU coming off a bad loss, I don't know if I would put money on the Aztecs winning. If they did, though, it would elevate the whole program for years.

what's the spread - 22 pts.... is the media expecting a shut out of SDSU, cause State might not give up that many... nice payday!!!

It was SDSU +21 last I looked. Depends on the bookmaker. I have thought seriously about wagering on this game. If I do, I'll bet the spread, not the money. It still kinda worries me, though, since I could see MU winning 28-6 in a game that stays close for awhile but then gets out of hand late.

Gr8team
09-16-2004, 03:46 PM
Having been born and raised in Michigan and still living here, I think I'll just say good luck to each team...I don't need to make any enemies here!!!

GO BLUE!!!