PDA

View Full Version : Surprise surprise!

Bolts4Life21
09-17-2004, 12:00 AM
So I'm watching espn, which I try to block out when it comes to the chargers, but they're over with the military doing the show, and they had a question asking if the chargers' win was a fluke.....salisbury said no, because they were playing a team they could beat, but the jets are definitely a better team, will win, and the chargers wont win more than 6 games this season. I swear, it's like salisbury has a thing in his brain, that when he heres "chargers" he starts trashin on them. That guy isn't fit to be a commentator period, the chargers will win. He doesn't know, because he chooses not to give the chargers the time of day. He'll see, oh, and I coulda sworn he said before the chargers would go 4-12 again, and win no more than 5. Looks like he's startin to see the light, and he's startin to pick at the crow. It's munch time salisbury, and this sunday you're gettin a mouth full! Go Bolts!

WHITELIGHTNING
09-17-2004, 07:35 AM
Originally posted by: Bolts4Life21
So I'm watching espn, which I try to block out when it comes to the chargers, but they're over with the military doing the show, and they had a question asking if the chargers' win was a fluke.....salisbury said no, because they were playing a team they could beat, but the jets are definitely a better team, will win, and the chargers wont win more than 6 games this season. I swear, it's like salisbury has a thing in his brain, that when he heres "chargers" he starts trashin on them. That guy isn't fit to be a commentator period, the chargers will win. He doesn't know, because he chooses not to give the chargers the time of day. He'll see, oh, and I coulda sworn he said before the chargers would go 4-12 again, and win no more than 5. Looks like he's startin to see the light, and he's startin to pick at the crow. It's munch time salisbury, and this sunday you're gettin a mouth full! Go Bolts!

Salisbury was cut or outright released by the Bolts wasn't he? Maybe is is still grinding the axe. I think Babe Laughinberger (SP) or whatever his name was beat him out.

i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

SuperMatt
09-17-2004, 10:17 AM
Until the Bolts win over a whole season or more, expect to get what we deserve.

Like it or not, we've been the joke of the NFL for at least two years. After a few years of solid personnel, coaching and some wins under our belt, we'll start getting respect. Until then, we will get dogged by everyone in the media, Ex-Charger Worthless QBs or not, they'll get us.

Bolts4Life21
09-18-2004, 12:23 AM
True, but that guy just hates...

SDRaiderH8er
09-18-2004, 10:38 AM
True, but that guy just hates...
It must suck to be him, I wonder how quick it will be for him to start and retract some of his statements

RFargo
09-19-2004, 08:17 AM
Man, Salisbury could barely play in the Canadian Football League.

SDRaiderH8er
09-19-2004, 09:44 AM
Originally posted by: RFargo
Man, Salisbury could barely play in the Canadian Football League.I dont even think he could make it in Europe. But then how much $$$$$$$ does he make so that we can debate what he says?

Thunderstruck
09-19-2004, 09:57 AM
Salisbury could barely play in college. That guy went to my high school (Orange Glen) and he was so medioclre in college, even my high school didn't brag about him.

I will say this about him though. He has somehow managed to parlay his medioclre set of skills into a lot of friggin money and a totally unearned reputation as a guy who knows football.

stamm321
09-20-2004, 08:16 PM
Originally posted by: SDRaiderH8er

Originally posted by: RFargo
Man, Salisbury could barely play in the Canadian Football League.I dont even think he could make it in Europe. But then how much $$$$$$$ does he make so that we can debate what he says?

Just because someone makes $$$$$$$ doesnt make them smart or right - that bad tv dinner steak is just bitter because he couldnt make it on our beloved last place chargers team
shows how good he was

Flowsomuch
09-20-2004, 11:00 PM
salisbury is a straight up idiot. bottomline.

TrumpetDude
09-25-2004, 01:41 PM
Originally posted by: SuperMatt
Until the Bolts win over a whole season or more, expect to get what we deserve.

Like it or not, we've been the joke of the NFL for at least two years. After a few years of solid personnel, coaching and some wins under our belt, we'll start getting respect. Until then, we will get dogged by everyone in the media, Ex-Charger Worthless QBs or not, they'll get us.

I agree except the part of the "worthless Q.B. or NOT" part ..... I don't think Dan Fouts or Stan Humphries is going to start trashing the Chargers.

mgpretzel
09-25-2004, 02:24 PM
slasbery controdicts himself all the time before the houston game he was saying the texans for sure will win they are a far better team but....... after the game he says the chargers should have won and he is not suprised. he does that kind stuff on anything he talks about on ESPN

TrumpetDude
09-25-2004, 05:38 PM
When Sean Salisbury speaks ... just remember the guys who suck out the crap from the porta potties on the construction sites. Same difference in material and aroma. i/expressions/SDG_Bolt.gif

cheesecake
09-25-2004, 05:40 PM

Maybe it's because the Chargers SUCK???

TrumpetDude
09-25-2004, 06:15 PM
Originally posted by: cheesecake

Maybe it's because the Chargers SUCK???

On contrare - it is you. i/expressions/SDG_Bolt.gif

Bolts4Life21
09-25-2004, 11:39 PM
Oh, that was a good one, dumb@ss.

CRUSH
12-06-2005, 06:25 PM
No Way Chargers Are Gonna Win The Div This Year....den Has 3 Easy Games , Ending With Playing The Bolts Which Wont Matter By That Time Any Way...have Fun Playing The Colts..hahahaha

chargertom
12-06-2005, 06:32 PM
...have Fun Playing The Colts..hahahaha

For some reason, it sounds like you Denver fans are scared of the Colts for some reason.:rolleyes:

Welcome to San Diego ... we WANT the Colts at their house, full strength. All the starters.

Then they can look for excuses, like Denver did after the Colts creamed them in the playoffs last year.

Go Chargers! :Bolt:

1.21Gigawatts
12-06-2005, 07:15 PM
No Way Chargers Are Gonna Win The Div This Year....den Has 3 Easy Games , Ending With Playing The Bolts Which Wont Matter By That Time Any Way...have Fun Playing The Colts..hahahaha
3 easy games...That's the only way you can win.