PDA

View Full Version : Budweiser on Lodge Level Replacing Sam Adams

webbbret
09-17-2004, 06:53 PM
For over three years I have enjoyed being able to walk up the stairs and get a nice cold Sam Adams. I used to drink bud when I went to clubs or didn't have any money. This year, the entire Lodge level has been deemed bud zone. I dont think any Beer should occupy an entire level of the Q...especially my section. I want my Sam Adams back...now I have to go downstairs to get a decent brew....waaaaaa.

REDZONEFOOTBALL
09-17-2004, 11:15 PM
I thought Miller was the official beer of QualComm?? Or do they not have "exclusives". That would be a suprise. Every stadium or event I have ever been to has had an "exclusive". Bud/Miller, Coke/Pepsi, etc etc

psych0girl
09-18-2004, 04:44 PM
I'm upset with the beer selection at the Q all around! What happened to Gordon Biersh?! IN all honesty, the best would be if they teamed up with Karl Strauss. Now that would be a beer worth paying $8 for, not Sam Adams and definitely not Budweiser. Maybe I'm just being picky, which I usually am about beer, but come one now. I liked that I could get Gordon's Blonde Bock. And I'm at the Field level so finding beer is a pain in the a s s and finding GOOD beer is harder. The food at Petco Park kind of sucks, but at least they have about 10 different beers to choose from, including Stone!