View Full Version : HOLY MACKEREL

Doc!
09-19-2004, 01:53 AM
http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/boxscore?gameId=242620264
321 yards rushing? WOW!

UCLA's MAURICE DREW. Watch-out

rrogers
09-19-2004, 02:37 AM
I saw this on ESPN. The guy had a great game and UCLA does not look that bad this year. USC is still my team but coming from so-cal I will closely watch them this year. He have any more games like that his stock will go up.

20BUSH04
09-27-2004, 09:57 AM
Screw it. Take Bush the following year and run twin tails with LT and Reggie.

MoveitMister
09-27-2004, 01:19 PM
I'd love it if we got Reggie Bush.

Same type of work ethic and sense of responsibility as LT.
He'd be an asset to this team and the community.

ElectricChair
09-28-2004, 11:59 AM
I'm pretty sure we are set at Running Back for a few years that we shouldn't waste a top pick on one.

The one position that we don't need is RB. Bush might be great, but we already have a guy that is pretty good.

eeks2284
09-28-2004, 11:16 PM
i think you go bpa here.. bush has experience at WR and can definitely play returner

if QBs can learn to play WR than Bush can learn to play WR too.. along with RB

also Maurice Drew is a sophmore too so he'll be coming out with bush

ElectricChair
09-29-2004, 08:54 AM
Reggie Bush will be a top 5 pick when he comes out. No, you don't go bpa in the top 5, especially if you plan on teaching him a new position.

minion
09-29-2004, 10:05 AM
our first pick should deffiently go to a WR(personally i think Mike Willams) then our second first round pick should go to an OL after that see whats avalible

Chargeroo
09-29-2004, 10:48 AM
A great WR would certainly be a good pick but WR's usually seem to need a couple of years in the league before they have an impact. I'm hoping they can spend some of the salary cap money available next year for a WR that has already shown to be a good #1 WR in the NFL.

I think the chance of finding an impact player for the defense is better. I'd spend my first pick on a great LB or a great DE/DT. Someone that the other teams have to game plan around like Junior in his hey day, This defense needs a player like that,

My second pick would be for a great OT. Right now I like the guy from Oklahoma best (Brown), but there are others that look very good too. I like Mankins of Fresno St. a lot, although the scouts don't seem to be touting him. Got to keep looking at the OT position on Saturdays.

boltzman3
10-01-2004, 02:45 PM
OUR FIRST PICK HAS TO BE A STUD. OT.ANY OTHER PICK IS A WASTE.PERFERABLY LEFT TACKLE.2nd PICK MUST BE A MONSTER DE...A KILLER ON THE PASSRUSH MAKES EVERY OONE ELSE ON DEFFENSE THAT MUCH BETTER..OLSHANSKY.WOULD BE THE X FACTOR ON D.WE NEED A WIDE OUT .TRUE. BUT I HAVE A SNEAKY SUSPICION THAT MARTY AND A.J. WILL TRADE A 1st rd PICK FOR A LOWER 1rd AND 2 ANOTHE R 2nd ROUND. I SEE A LARGE CROPOF WIDE OUTAS COMMING OUT IN THIS YEARS DRAFT THE PICKING UP A SPEESTER INNTHE 2nd rd IS HIGHLY POSSIBLE. BUT WE GOTTA PROTECT THE FUTURE SIGNAL CALLER....