PDA

View Full Version : Broncos Smack Down Thread

TrumpetDude
09-23-2004, 02:34 PM
Well the fillet of mule tools will be feeling the newest Chargers in less than 72 hours. Chargers beat down the sewer suckin' Plummer with Igor and the Rat Shanahan will be looking for employment after another embarassing game. The donkey tools - suck.

SDRaiderH8er
09-24-2004, 10:30 AM
Dang these guys must be scared, there have been almost no troll's visiting, and those were very cordial, polite, and engaged into some real football Talk!

This is a smack room

Rule number 1 in smack

"If you want to say something after the game,

YOU HAVE to say something before the Game!!!!!!

Broncos85
09-24-2004, 11:47 AM
how do you expect to win? your passing game will get you nowhere in this game...just like every game. you better pray that Brees(or whichever QB gets the start) doesn't throw to Champ's side of the field. that would just be a shame. and btw: Quentin Griffin will eat up that chargers defense...no doubt about it. the only threat on your entire team is LT. isn't that sad?

rule12b
09-24-2004, 12:07 PM
I think Jamal will end Plummer's season the way Denver ended his last year. Denver is going to get routed.

Step for step, our corners are capable of handling your receivers. Jake's outside playmaking skills will not fare well against the 3-4. Although your OL is light and quick, they will not effectively clear lanes inside for your puny, albeit quick back. If he tries to get outside, the versatility of a steadily improving 3-4 will hold him.

Offensively, let's face it, you have none of the personnel that succeeded in slowing LT before. You cannot stop him now. No way you keep LT under 160 yards combined. As for Brees, I admit, it will depend a bit on which version shows up. The Brees that played in Week One will dismantle you. The one that played last week, will get dismantled.

Champ is hype, period and will be stuck guarding Gates. They'll play him just to take Champ out of the game.

Chargeroo
09-24-2004, 12:07 PM
Here's hoping the Broncos team is discounting the Chargers as much as their fans are. In every single NFL game there are always just a handful of plays that the game turns on. If your team comes in as full of confidence and overlooking the Chargers the way the Bronco fans are, we could get lucky. Your team is favored and it should be, but there is a reason why they play the games. Think about next weeks game Broncos! Those Bucs still have a very tough defense - think about it a lot, this week is a breeze for you. i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

Bolts4Life21
09-24-2004, 12:18 PM
Quentin Griffin played well against a sorry K.C. defense, so what. Then you lost last week, so obviously he didn't do much. Our defense will shut him down.

IronMountain1960
09-24-2004, 12:18 PM
rule12b, I hope your right, it sounds good to me. Our linebackers hopefully learned a lesson about stayin in your lane against the Jets. IF they do, the Charger D will do well, and like you said LT might get 200 yds.

SDRaiderH8er
09-24-2004, 12:22 PM
Originally posted by: Broncos85
how do you expect to win? your passing game will get you nowhere in this game...just like every game. you better pray that Brees(or whichever QB gets the start) doesn't throw to Champ's side of the field. that would just be a shame. and btw: Quentin Griffin will eat up that chargers defense...no doubt about it. the only threat on your entire team is LT. isn't that sad?Now you are going to run and hide, and then come back on Sunday, then you are going to tell us,

"I told you"

Even with Brees and a concussion, we scored how many points last week, and what did you score?

Dude ya have to come in with better material and better stuff on your first post,

TrumpetDude
09-24-2004, 12:23 PM
how do you expect to win? your passing game will get you nowhere in this game...just like every game. you better pray that Brees(or whichever QB gets the start) doesn't throw to Champ's side of the field. that would just be a shame. and btw: Quentin Griffin will eat up that chargers defense...no doubt about it. the only threat on your entire team is LT. isn't that sad?

How do we expect to win is the question.....

Dude, we expect to win by laying massive wood on your Q.B. who gets rattled when he passes gas. Your team was exposed for the frauds they are last week by the Jag-offs and Shanahan is about to get run out of town. He has enjoyed Elway for years and now the "Rat" is being melvin'd by your own media and fans.

Your team is nothing and we do not have any reservation stating the fact you are about to get worked. Your team is a shell of its former self and the "Rat" will be exposed for the fraud he is and your team. When the last place Chargers work your pathetic team for the cheaters they are and leave with a VICTORY, come back and enjoy some CROW pie ... compliments of the San Diego Chargers. You are about to get humiliated in your own crib. Get the donut ready to sit on....you will need it. i/expressions/SDG_Bolt.gif

TrumpetDude
09-24-2004, 12:29 PM

The only thing that is sad is your weak arse smack. If you are going to "bring it" to the smack shed.....bring it. Your smack as is your team = embarassing. Deal with it "Fillet of Mule Tool" donki/expressions/SDG_Bolt.gif

SDRaiderH8er
09-24-2004, 01:06 PM
Originally posted by: TrumpetDude

The only thing that is sad is your weak arse smack. If you are going to "bring it" to the smack shed.....bring it. Your smack as is your team = embarassing. Deal with it "Fillet of Mule Tool" donk
He doesnt have the guts to bring it, he was shaking as it was, Bet he feels great after that one little jab, now he is walking around thinking he just got in a Knockout punch.

rule12b
09-24-2004, 02:59 PM
Trumpet, you should run a camp for talking smack. Truly impressive!

TrumpetDude
09-24-2004, 03:47 PM
Originally posted by: rule12b
Trumpet, you should run a camp for talking smack. Truly impressive!

I am just getting warmed up for the donkey tool punks. These Donko nadless wonders come into the forum and lay a weak arse take and then split ... pffft .... I pee on Bronco graves and the graves of ALL Donkey fans. The Broncos and their fans are a freakin' joke and they are about to get their colons tightened up to where they couldn't get a greased BB inserted. The Chargers will dominate these "Darwin challenged" pieces of amphibian chit. i/expressions/SDG_Bolt.gif

Bolts4Life21
09-24-2004, 04:08 PM
First off, the chargers aren't in last place, they're tied for second, only behind the donkeys because their win was divisional. K.C. is last. But yeah, we will win. The Broncos fans call their coach "Shanny" for gods sake. Haha, what a joke of a team.

TrumpetDude
09-24-2004, 04:23 PM
Originally posted by: Bolts4Life21
First off, the chargers aren't in last place, they're tied for second, only behind the donkeys because their win was divisional. K.C. is last. But yeah, we will win. The Broncos fans call their coach "Shanny" for gods sake. Haha, what a joke of a team.

I am using our last place record from last year for effect. And the effect will be the total annihilation and humiliation of the mule tools. i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gifi/expressions/SDG_Bolt.gif

rule12b
09-24-2004, 06:24 PM
Okay Trumpet, I am gonna try to be less clinical and vanilla with my smack so let me know if I can come to camp. . .

I can't believe that any donkey-*****monger would dare come here braying his silly nonsense. Come Sunday, the DONE-ver donkey-clowns are going to get a can full of whoop a$$ shot all over them. (Now this borrowed. . .) Straight to the glue factory for Jake. The fans will wish he was "Frances the Talking", instead of Jake the Snake after our dominant future pro-bowl secondary lays waste to his weakly hooved passes. That assumes he can throw anywhere beyond the line of scrimmage with Igor trampelling his lame mule-head straight into the turf. And that little philly of a running back, well, Jamal has a sweet bridle juuuust his size. . .

As for the Chargers offense, by third quarter, we'll already have our first stringers on the bench since we are up by eleventy touchdowns! So the Burner will be frying up some big ol' donkey burgers whilst the oline lays wood to the hapless rocky mountain llamas. Caldwell will have at least 400 yards receiving while LT gains 921 combined from scrimmage, IN THE FIRST QUARTER.

You may only ride a bucking bronc for 8 seconds, but our offensive squad is gonna ride your Denver quarter horses for 56 minutes of unpleasantness.

Our team has sharp spurs, cruel whips, and come Sunday, they're gonna sock it to you donkey boys. After the game, you'll all be weeping into your feedbags! Chargers 122 Denver -3!

Too much??? Hey, just trying to swing the pendulum away from my more measured posts. . .

TrumpetDude
09-24-2004, 08:52 PM
Originally posted by: rule12b
Okay Trumpet, I am gonna try to be less clinical and vanilla with my smack so let me know if I can come to camp. . .

I can't believe that any donkey-*****monger would dare come here braying his silly nonsense. Come Sunday, the DONE-ver donkey-clowns are going to get a can full of whoop a$$ shot all over them. (Now this borrowed. . .) Straight to the glue factory for Jake. The fans will wish he was "Frances the Talking", instead of Jake the Snake after our dominant future pro-bowl secondary lays waste to his weakly hooved passes. That assumes he can throw anywhere beyond the line of scrimmage with Igor trampelling his lame mule-head straight into the turf. And that little philly of a running back, well, Jamal has a sweet bridle juuuust his size. . .

As for the Chargers offense, by third quarter, we'll already have our first stringers on the bench since we are up by eleventy touchdowns! So the Burner will be frying up some big ol' donkey burgers whilst the oline lays wood to the hapless rocky mountain llamas. Caldwell will have at least 400 yards receiving while LT gains 921 combined from scrimmage, IN THE FIRST QUARTER.

You may only ride a bucking bronc for 8 seconds, but our offensive squad is gonna ride your Denver quarter horses for 56 minutes of unpleasantness.

Our team has sharp spurs, cruel whips, and come Sunday, they're gonna sock it to you donkey boys. After the game, you'll all be weeping into your feedbags! Chargers 122 Denver -3!

Too much??? Hey, just trying to swing the pendulum away from my more measured posts. . .

Not bad smack man. I do not see any donkey dung worms repling to this thread. You can hear the crinkle of the ol sphincters tightening up on Mule tool fan to even attempt a foray into the viper pit. The fillet of mule tools suck rolled booger tacos. i/expressions/SDG_Bolt.gif

Broncos85
09-24-2004, 11:04 PM
Quentin Griffin played well against a sorry K.C. defense, so what. Then you lost last week, so obviously he didn't do much. Our defense will shut him down.

yeah....Quentin didn't do much last week. didn't do much against a GREAT run-defense that the Jaguars have. Jacksonville is a respectable team this year...unlike the chargers. and how do you expect to move the ball through the air against Denver's D? you can't, and you won't, period.

Quentin Griffin will have a big day on your sorry defense and SD will head back home with a big fat L.

it just amazes me how you think the CHARGERS can come into DENVER and beat us....you guys are crazy.

misterbigjoe
09-24-2004, 11:48 PM
ok this is a make or break game for our boys.our receivers never get any credit for bein threats. well this is a chance to shine and make champ luck like a chump.donkeys by ten is what the line says. they can kiss my butt cuz our boys are gonna get it done. chargers by 14

TrumpetDude
09-25-2004, 01:17 AM
[quote]

it just amazes me how you think the CHARGERS can come into DENVER and beat us....you guys are crazy.

And you better get the inflatable donut ready because you are going to be run like a train in your backside. i/expressions/SDG_Bolt.gif

DagoRaiderHater1904
09-25-2004, 02:12 AM
Smash those damm donkeys... 34-10

SDRaiderH8er
09-25-2004, 07:51 AM

yeah....Quentin didn't do much last week. didn't do much against a GREAT run-defense that the Jaguars have. Jacksonville is a respectable team this year...unlike the chargers. and how do you expect to move the ball through the air against Denver's D? you can't, and you won't, period.

Quentin Griffin will have a big day on your sorry defense and SD will head back home with a big fat L.

Dude that horse you were sucking off hit you in the head!

How are we going to run against you,his intials are

LT LT LT

Now how do you plan on stopping him

Broncos85
09-25-2004, 08:21 AM
Originally posted by: SDRaiderH8er

LT LT LT

um....if you read a little closer you will see that I said "and how do you expect to move the ball THROUGH THE AIR against Denver's D. smart guy...i didn't say anything about running on us. and you have to have a little bit of passing game to win a ball game

SDRaiderH8er
09-25-2004, 10:22 AM

LT LT LT

um....if you read a little closer you will see that I said "and how do you expect to move the ball THROUGH THE AIR against Denver's D. smart guy...i didn't say anything about running on us. and you have to have a little bit of passing game to win a ball gameUm I did read it, and with LT the passing game opens,

How do you plan on stopping LT?

You did not answer the Question?

DagoRaiderHater1904
09-25-2004, 12:16 PM
Im taking the points on this one, Chargers may even win... Come on, Plummer sucks
GO Bolts------------>

DagoRaiderHater1904
09-25-2004, 12:16 PM
Well? I think Sunday will be a good day to die.....

broncossuck7
09-25-2004, 12:17 PM
u dever peices can blow me hahahah go LT is gonna make ponys an endangered speices hahahahah go bolts

Broncos85
09-25-2004, 12:18 PM
confucious says: you are wrong. what a surprise =o

thenanz
...lose to the Chargers by 3 points on a last minute field goal. Denver is going to throw 2 INTs and fumble once in the red zone ala Culpepper...

Let's hear what the Orange and Blue have to say...

thenanz

jpost4887
Wow...you guys have issues if you think the Chargers are going to run over Denver in Denver.

HellsBells
No question about it, you guys are gunna be pi$$ed when you get some of LT

rule12b
I smacked on Trumpet's thread in great detail.

However, in short. . .

Those donkey-boys will be crying into their feedbags after the Chargers trampel them.

MoveitMister
Sorry, guys.

Moving this puppy over to the Smack Shack.

Continue your smackin there. i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif

CoopDeVille
WE GONNA KICK SOME PONY @$$..................................

jpost4887
LT 1st Game Denver - 93 yards

LT 2nd Game Denver - 29 yards

Last year.

broncossuck7
we gonna kick denvers a*s whos with mee YAh cmon get all pumped LT is goin for 200 yards yeaaaaaa scr*w bailey GO BOLTS YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

LT + Football = reallly mad Denver defense hahahah

nleobold
09-25-2004, 12:23 PM
The Chargers must go into Invesco Stadium Mile High Field and execute perfectly on every possession. We must mix up run and pass and play with daring and unpredictability. We must also hustle all over the field and try to cause mayhem including as many turnovers as possible. Let's face it, Shanahan and the Broncos are our worst enemy afetr the Faiders, and it would be best if we embarrassed them on thier home field. The Broncos will try to surprise us with innovative pass play calling and will try to run the ball down our throat the rest of the time. We should play a base defense and match up against them man-to-man, and simply outplay them. Every once in a while when it's not expected we should throw a blitz at them, but not so often that we run ourselves out and take away the surprise of it. Believe it or not, every team is vulnerable, including the Boncos. As Machiavelli said, you should attack your enemy's strength, not his weakness. Therefore, I say we should attack Champ Bailey by running interference routes at him and run blitzes at Quentin Griffin and try to strip the ball from him, which will frustrate and discourage him after his last week against the Jags. The Bolts can win this week. We must believe it and the Charger players must believe it; they do and we do. Ignore all bandwagon Broncos fans. We should have beaten the Jets. We will not make the same mistake this week. We will beat the Broncos and then move on to Week 4.

IT'S GLUE TIME FOR THE BRONCS

BEAT DENVER

TrumpetDude
09-25-2004, 01:42 PM
24 hours to kick-off and the Broncos still SUCK. i/expressions/SDG_Bolt.gif

Broncos85
09-25-2004, 02:38 PM
bandwagon fans? you have no idea what you're talking about. please step away from the computer

Broncos85
09-25-2004, 02:39 PM
Originally posted by: broncossuck7
u dever peices can blow me hahahah go LT is gonna make ponys an endangered speices hahahahah go bolts

go pick up a dictionary you idiot.

SDRaiderH8er
09-25-2004, 02:46 PM

You know your crap is weak when all you have is the grammer Smack, very weak Dude, very week!!!!!

TrumpetDude
09-25-2004, 03:06 PM
bandwagon fans? you have no idea what you're talking about. please step away from the computer

Ya vol cara de mi verga.

Broncos85
09-25-2004, 03:19 PM

You know your crap is weak when all you have is the grammer Smack, very weak Dude, very week!!!!!

you might wanna pick one up too just to be safe

SDRaiderH8er
09-25-2004, 03:41 PM

you might wanna pick one up too just to be safeOh my eye am gonna get an edukayshen bye dis guy, eye know he is gonna learn me somding

SDRaiderH8er
09-25-2004, 03:45 PM
Originally posted by: DieHardMike
Broncos will ALWAYS RULE over the "Chargless Bolts" The eveready bunny has more spark than the bolts. You won your "1" game this year. Even Eli was smart enough not to be a loser with the Chargless Bolts
You my friend are going to get graded on this,

For presentation .25
for knowing something .1
for thinking about something.1
So far your score is a very healthy

Keep up the good work Guy, by next week you might have 1 whole Point.

This crap is very weak, I am going to guess you are in the 8-9 yearold age bracket

TrumpetDude
09-25-2004, 03:55 PM
I got alot to say yopu Bolt loser...Bring it on

Ahhh the fillet of mule tool has stumbled his weak and fumbling Greise self on to the floor for humiliation. You are going to get worked. The jag-offs exposed you for the weak team and coach you are....Invesco will be booing your sewer Plummer. Be ready to eat Bolt excrement ... and like it.... Mule boy. i/expressions/SDG_Bolt.gif

TrumpetDude
09-25-2004, 04:00 PM
The eveready bunny has more spark than the bolts.

That has to be the most retarded attempt at smack. The Everyready Bunny ? That certainly rings the proverbial bell of solid and classic smack.....Dude you need to be schooled and exposed just like your pathetic team. You say bring it and you wipe your butt with the eEverady bunny. Talk about falling flat on your mishapen grill right out of the gate. I don't think I can excuse you on that start. Holy guacamole Batman - I think we have a Weener. Props DieHardDyke.

TrumpetDude
09-25-2004, 04:03 PM
Truth hurts huh loser bolt

I think this TRUTH will probably hurt more.....

Tell us DieLimpMike.... Do you prefer your fillets of mule tool "well done" or "extra rare or even RAW" ?

SDRaiderH8er
09-25-2004, 04:20 PM
I hate having a battle of wits with an unarmed person

SDRaiderH8er
09-25-2004, 04:22 PM
Truth hurts huh loser boltElway was your Team now that he is gone, you have nothing, except for the fact that the Broncos had to cheat in order to win the Super Bowl, and they have to cheat on the line of scrimmage, they nothing except cheaters!

TrumpetDude
09-25-2004, 05:36 PM

I hate having a battle of wits with an unarmed person

Unarmed, no legs, no huevos, no nada man....pffft....

TrumpetDude
09-25-2004, 07:42 PM
Now LOUD - THE BRONCOS SUCK !!!!!

EMCFitch
09-25-2004, 08:48 PM
Holy crap! These guys actually think they can waltz into denver and leave with a win! Hah, I sure hope Edwards and Jammer can cover everyone. Because they are the only decent defensive players you guys have. Even then they are nothing special, I would take Champ over Jammer and Wilson over Edwards any day. You think you can stop Q just because the Jags did? Do you people not realise they have the best run D in the NFL? They have not let a 100 yard rusher in something like 16 games. That includes games against Jamal Lewis and Priest Holmes, Q did pretty damn well all things considered. You guys don't have half the D that the jags have. Then we turn to your O, if you remember Gold and Mobley only played a small part of the year while Sykes and Spragan stepped up and took their place. They finished the season with an average of around 7 tackles per game. Now we have DJ williams, who has been playing excellently and had his first sack last week. Champ is easily a top three CB in the NFL and many analysts say he is the best, Lynch showed in week one that he still has the ability to lay down HUGE hits. How do you plan to win this week? You better hope LT has a career game, else we will walk all over you. Granted, we don't have Pryce, but Hayward is a rising star and leads the team with sacks, we also just traded for ellis johnson who led all DT last year in sacks dispite only starting in less than half of the games. Here comes another W for the broncos. Enjoy sharing the cellar with the Raiders... or the Chiefs... man, they both look terrible this year.

TrumpetDude
09-25-2004, 09:25 PM
Originally posted by: EMCFitch
Holy crap! These guys actually think they can waltz into denver and leave with a win!

That's what it would seem to anyone reading this thread. Do you need stick figures ?

TrumpetDude
09-25-2004, 09:27 PM

This mensa obviously has never seen the "Hooked on Phonics" series. Dumb is as dumb gets. i/expressions/SDG_Bolt.gif

SDRaiderH8er
09-25-2004, 09:27 PM
Originally posted by: EMCFitch
Holy crap! These guys actually think they can waltz into denver and leave with a win! Hah, I sure hope Edwards and Jammer can cover everyone. Because they are the only decent defensive players you guys have. Even then they are nothing special, I would take Champ over Jammer and Wilson over Edwards any day. You think you can stop Q just because the Jags did? Do you people not realise they have the best run D in the NFL? They have not let a 100 yard rusher in something like 16 games. That includes games against Jamal Lewis and Priest Holmes, Q did pretty damn well all things considered. You guys don't have half the D that the jags have. Then we turn to your O, if you remember Gold and Mobley only played a small part of the year while Sykes and Spragan stepped up and took their place. They finished the season with an average of around 7 tackles per game. Now we have DJ williams, who has been playing excellently and had his first sack last week. Champ is easily a top three CB in the NFL and many analysts say he is the best, Lynch showed in week one that he still has the ability to lay down HUGE hits. How do you plan to win this week? You better hope LT has a career game, else we will walk all over you. Granted, we don't have Pryce, but Hayward is a rising star and leads the team with sacks, we also just traded for ellis johnson who led all DT last year in sacks dispite only starting in less than half of the games. Here comes another W for the broncos. Enjoy sharing the cellar with the Raiders... or the Chiefs... man, they both look terrible this year.
This post was really well presented, and it shows a lot of hope, well thought out, and it was easy to read,

Now then "Analyst's say, whats the matter, you cant say anything on your own? Just remember it was those same analyst's who picked the Raiders over the Buc's in the Super Bowl, so your post lost some with that comment.

Who cares what the Analysts say, are they Playing the game?

TrumpetDude
09-26-2004, 08:50 AM
The MULE Tools SUCK !!!!!

TrumpetDude
09-26-2004, 09:46 AM
I'm not your friend. I only have friends that are winners! And the Bolts are definatley NOT winners!!!

Your friend is swinging from the underside of a male Mule. Work it mule tool boy. Pffft....you are freakin' lame in your smack. Dude, you are embarassing in your posts. I mean to show your smack skills so far in this thread is a joke. You need some serious schooling before you can venture to where real men hang and throw the smack. I mean come the "f" on. It is no challenge reading your takes. You have to learn to bring fresh material which is tee'd up. Not rehashed Energizer bunny takes. Christ. This is the big leagues. The NFL. "Not For Limp" artists. I feel cheapened by even having to pants you in this manner. This is all you have obviously and dude....you really ain't worth anymore time. Strike 3 ... checkmate .... later fillet of mule tool lover. .... DieLIMPmike......whata' freakin' circus joke. Go Chargers !!!! i/expressions/SDG_Bolt.gif

TrumpetDude
09-26-2004, 10:32 AM
After reading my post you scratched your nads and posted the above ...... what a piece of freakin' work. Further proof you are another Darwin challenged bigfoot but with cloven feet. Mule style. You are about to get WORKED. i/expressions/SDG_Bolt.gif

TrumpetDude
09-26-2004, 10:39 AM
NICE COME BACK LOSER

You have NO Game all the way around. You have yet to produce anything beyond what a third grader could post. Re-read your smack and realize the whole planet is watching you MELVIN your dumba@@. You will never get it because of the low browed genetic factor.....you know your family tree resembles a stump...not much branching or fruits for thought is way obvious.

Think about FRESH TEE'D up smack. Dude show some mental gymnastics. You are diggin' a freakin' holes for all to crap in ... I guess it is a feed me caca syndrome....well keep eating mule tool boy ...and like it. Bon apetite ... compliments of the San Diego Chargers.

No wonder they call you ... Mr. Ed.

Jackhole

Go Chargers

TrumpetDude
09-26-2004, 11:29 AM
That flushing sound you hear is the Plummer ending your season.....The destruction of your team is at hand...2 hours and counting ....i/expressions/SDG_Bolt.gif

TrumpetDude
09-26-2004, 12:09 PM
One hour and change. It would stand to reason, 13th cousin of bigfoot would associate a crack pipe with a game. You team will be EXPOSED on National TV i/expressions/SDG_Bolt.gif

kingporterblood
09-26-2004, 12:19 PM
Bolts linebackers will have field day on midget wanna be Portis, and the backup QB better stay warm because it is a good day for snake soup!

kingporterblood
09-26-2004, 12:28 PM
I agree 100% anybody can talk after the fact but if you didn`t put up first then damn those shallow comments later, there is no value or interest in the wannabees!

TrumpetDude
09-26-2004, 12:36 PM
Do you prefer your fillet of mule tool RAW or Well Done ? i/expressions/SDG_Bolt.gif

TrumpetDude
09-26-2004, 12:49 PM
Stick with life as a colon camper as that is what suits you best. Mule Tool Lover i/expressions/SDG_Bolt.gif

TrumpetDude
09-26-2004, 01:04 PM
Less than ONE hour to humiliation in your crib and your fans booing your sorry mule tool lovin team.....deal with it. i/expressions/SDG_Bolt.gif

TrumpetDude
09-26-2004, 01:18 PM
Tick tock man .... Tick freakin' Tock >>>>> Here comes your worst freakin' nightmare. i/expressions/SDG_Bolt.gif

arcticthunder
09-26-2004, 04:20 PM
Man look at the size of shannon sharpes head and jon elway (at half time)...you know what it is, it is the lack of oxygen at mile high...it tends to inflate their heads permanently.

The higher you get in elevation the more oxygen your body lacks...that is why mountain climbers faces swell when they reach high altitudes. You Donco fans are a bunch of FAT HEADS. The lack of O2 makes you guys crazy, and lazy.

NUFF SAID

sdcharger65
09-26-2004, 04:23 PM
Why do I have to watch these guys every week year after year do anything they have to do to lose the game. Once again they are trying to do everything to lose another game, run inot the kicker , 4th and 9 you give up and 35 yard touchdown pass. Incredible, I love my chargres buth the coaches and front office are terrible, doing retarded stuff like that falls back on coaching as far as i'm concerned although week after week after week they make excuses why they make so many retarded mistake to cost them games, I can't take it anymore, as I'm writing this another big return, bunch of missed tackles, business as usual, this organization needs to be sold to someone who cares about winning and will put good coaches who can motivate and teach these guys how to tackle or cover somebody or just not be retarded and find any way they can fumble, interception, run into kicker , punt return for touchdown , just anything they can to make sure they lose. Bye Marty and especially spanos family. Give us back our team .

MoveitMister
09-26-2004, 06:51 PM
Runner terminated. i/expressions/devil.gif

You can smack, you can't harrass.

Broncos85
09-26-2004, 09:14 PM
ok and who won? 'nuff said. chargers officially suck(as if we didn't already know that)

Localboy
09-28-2004, 05:03 PM
What amazed me is you cant run the ball against our D with those scrubs you call RB's, and our secondary made plummer look good, I bet you picked him up on your fantasy team for next week, like other idiots on my league. DONKEY FAN. The city of Denver sucks. Call me in December I'll be Qin it up on Sunday. Have fun in the snow INBREED.