PDA

View Full Version : Rodney "Hit Man" Harrison

HOSSman
09-24-2004, 01:31 PM
News on Harrison

Patriots safety Rodney Harrison was named the AFC Defensive Player of the Week for his performance in Sunday's 23-12 win at Arizona. Harrison recorded a team-high seven solo tackles, two sacks for 21 yards in losses, a forced fumble and a pass defended against the Cardinals. The 11-year veteran has earned Player of the Week honors twice before (Week 2 in 1995 and Week 5 in '99) but this is his first award with the Patriots. According to team statistics, Harrison leads the Patriots in total tackles (13) and is tied for the team lead in solo tackles (10) with linebacker Roman Phifer.

Article on Rodney (http://www.patriots.com/news/FullArticle.sps?id=31308&type=general)

Glad we got rid of this guy. There was nothing left in the tank.

Triknique
09-24-2004, 03:19 PM
Kudos to the Hitman. Only wish he was still in the lightning bolt uni., but that's another issue altogether.

Bolts4Life21
09-26-2004, 12:03 AM
I'm not surprised, we shouldn't have gotten rid of him quite yet. Oh well.

OverVolt
09-27-2004, 09:55 PM
Yep it's the same old thing...and you know what, there were actually idiots on the other CHarger forum who kept saying we should get rid of him because he was getting close to used up, and was dinged-up alot.
Several quick-jumpers were screaming to trade both him and Seau, well they got their wish and look what happened.
HotRod is still the man, it's just to bad he's not the man on our team...I hate it!

ssanto
09-29-2004, 01:12 PM
Harrison is still my favorite player in the NFL. We need his swagger.