PDA

View Full Version : CHARGERS SUCK!!!!

cheesecake
09-25-2004, 05:36 PM
They are pathetic!!!

TrumpetDude
09-25-2004, 06:12 PM
Wow..... Another thread started with a memorable blast and classic blast - NOT. No team representation at the very least. Dude or dudette, come correct with a blast or go to some websites to learn the art of smack otherwise you make yourself look .... well just like you did ... comprende or shall I get the Etch-A-Sketch out and draw stick figures ????? You suck - Hard. i/expressions/SDG_Bolt.gif

EMCFitch
09-25-2004, 09:18 PM
That was some weak smack, but the guy has a point.

SDRaiderH8er
09-25-2004, 09:23 PM
Originally posted by: EMCFitch
That was some weak smack, but the guy has a point.I do not know which smack was even an attempt at it, well neither one warranted any Merit,

BUT seeing how your response was trying to backup some really weak stuff, yours gets the Golden Donkey Dodo award!

TrumpetDude
09-25-2004, 09:33 PM
Originally posted by: EMCFitch
That was some weak smack, but the guy has a point.

Typical Mule Tool coat tailing. You are grabbing onto a turd and thinks it is a floater in that opening post. Dude, the lunker is sinking and no matter how hard you wuss paddle in the toilet bowl, you are being flushed. Oh, btw, the only point here is either the one on your shoulders or on the tapered turd you are stroking for the last time. Live long and prosper in hell. Compliments again, tomorrow afternoon from the San Diego Chargers. Like it Mule tool boy.

Bolts4Life21
09-25-2004, 11:43 PM
Cheesecake? The name says enough about this idiot. Can't even come correct about the team he's attempting to represent. As for the Bronco fan, don't **** out after the Broncos lose. Make sure you come back and run your mouth after they lose.

Hamburglar
09-26-2004, 10:58 AM
hehehe cheesecake thats the best name ever, but do you have lincoln on your side

kingporterblood
09-26-2004, 11:12 AM
Cheesecakes` first name must be Moldy, just like Denvers` stinky idoit move when they traded Portis for who? Who`s stinky and sucking it up? Duh ah let`s lets trade Tomlison for dah ah Deion. I don`t think so Moldy.

crawdad
09-27-2004, 07:57 PM
Titans Fan here,, Dont be to hard on your self ,Heck look at us we are just plum falling apart

SDRaiderH8er
09-28-2004, 08:57 AM
But I am sure your Team has more depth then most Teams.

ElectricChair
09-28-2004, 11:38 AM
I'm just pi$zed that McNair chose the this year to suck, since I picked him on my fantasy football team.

Thanks for nuttin', Stevo.

titansfan987
09-28-2004, 12:34 PM
Originally posted by: ElectricChair
I'm just pi$zed that McNair chose the this year to suck, since I picked him on my fantasy football team.

Thanks for nuttin', Stevo.

He's just having a few rough weeks, give him a couple more and we'll see the usual Steve out there.

HellsBells
09-29-2004, 04:34 PM
Originally posted by: cheesecake
They are pathetic!!!

Oh wow, I am so offended....He obviously spent alot of time thinking up this one...

SDRaiderH8er
09-30-2004, 02:21 PM
Originally posted by: HellsBells

They are pathetic!!!

Oh wow, I am so offended....He obviously spent alot of time thinking up this one...
He did get a Headache with his 2 Brain Cells that were working triple Duty

WHITELIGHTNING
09-30-2004, 02:34 PM
which way did he go?

TrumpetDude
09-30-2004, 05:57 PM
They are pathetic!!!

Man oh man .... starting a thread with a blast like this is a perfect example of stumbling out of the gate. i/expressions/SDG_Bolt.gif

GoRivers
10-13-2004, 03:57 PM
I think that the chargers have a chance at the playoffs but I also think they will have to play Rivers i think Rivers is better than brees or flutie. Rivers should at least get some playing time. if rivers gets to play in some blow out games i think he will start by the playoffs.

Rip
10-13-2004, 04:04 PM
Originally posted by: GoRivers
if rivers gets to play in some blow out games i think he will start by the playoffs.

Why would we bench a QB who has not only lead us to the playoffs, but has done it by blowing out teams?

Do River Rats even pay attention during Charger games, or are they just looking for Rivers on the sideline??

face it, Brees is the strater this year barring injury!

Chargers
10-13-2004, 04:05 PM
I think that the chargers have a chance at the playoffs but I also think they will have to play Rivers i think Rivers is better than brees or flutie. Rivers should at least get some playing time. if rivers gets to play in some blow out games i think he will start by the playoffs.

I have to disagree with you there. I think that Rivers won't be able to lead this team to the playoffs. I think, like most rookie QB's, he's going to struggle at first. I think this is why it's Brees or bust. Brees, I believe, can take us there, but Rivers I see as having growing pains. If Rivers becomes the starter, I see it as the team conceding that the playoffs are not an option and they are getting ready for next year.

yodafro
10-14-2004, 10:47 AM
Cheesecake I hope you are wrong

WHITELIGHTNING
10-15-2004, 08:28 AM
Originally posted by: Rip

if rivers gets to play in some blow out games i think he will start by the playoffs.

Why would we bench a QB who has not only lead us to the playoffs, but has done it by blowing out teams?

Do River Rats even pay attention during Charger games, or are they just looking for Rivers on the sideline??

When did Brees lead us to the playoffs?i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif

SDRaiderH8er
10-15-2004, 10:44 AM
Originally posted by: WHITELIGHTNING

When did Brees lead us to the playoffs?
To my Knowledge the last QB to do that for the Chargers was Humphries, did I just wake up from a 1 Year Tequllia bender and miss something

WHITELIGHTNING
10-15-2004, 11:31 AM
I was starting to think the same thing.

MisterGreen
10-15-2004, 01:03 PM
They are pathetic!!!

This coming from someone called "cheesecake". LMAO!

PhillyFan
10-15-2004, 04:00 PM
Don't you have to be defeated like the Dolphins or the Bills to be pathetic. The last time I checked the Chargers were about to be 4 and 2.

champsbroncos
10-16-2004, 03:20 PM
We're 4-1, have the #1 defense and a top ten offense, so it couldn't have been too bad of a move. ONe thing people overlook is that we also go a draft pick with it...a wide reciever named Darius Watts who has been a solid #3 reciever so far.

champsbroncos
10-16-2004, 03:21 PM
that was meant to quote the guy who put down the portis-bailey trade

mguilmey2
10-16-2004, 07:09 PM
i hate the donkeys more than i hate the raiders.. ok and that trade was stupid cuz i watched champ get his ankles broken last weekend by some no body.. and even though portis isnt doing good this season he would be doing a hell of a lot better than griffin and the only good thing you got out of that is watts who will be a great receiver one day. but you still made a stupid decision.

spysnipedis
10-17-2004, 03:15 AM
Originally posted by: mguilmey2
i hate the donkeys more than i hate the raiders.. ok and that trade was stupid cuz i watched champ get his ankles broken last weekend by some no body.. and even though portis isnt doing good this season he would be doing a hell of a lot better than griffin and the only good thing you got out of that is watts who will be a great receiver one day. but you still made a stupid decision.

damn, can't we just hate both equally

Rip
10-17-2004, 03:36 AM
Originally posted by: WHITELIGHTNING

When did Brees lead us to the playoffs?

The guy i quoted said that if we let rivers play clean up, then he would be starting for us in the playoffs, well if we made it to the playoffs with rivers playing cleanup, then who lead us to the playoffs?

Read quotes before you speak!