PDA

View Full Version : Chargers Young and Promising

kingporterblood
09-26-2004, 11:58 AM
The sky is limit with this young team, just waiting for them to turn it up the right way. We all know that lightning comes from the sky!!!

HellsBells
09-26-2004, 03:58 PM
You aren't watching the game, are you?

Bolts4Life21
09-26-2004, 07:53 PM
Haha, at least he's confident and has high hopes. I think the Chargers are still in for improvement. It's so frustrating when we lose and everybody runs their mouths, but it's only week 3 and it's still early. We just need receivers, and our DB's to be a lot more physical. Once this happens, we'll be a playoff team.

kingporterblood
10-05-2004, 01:00 AM
Mr. Hells Bells, It`s impossible to watch a game a week ahead of time, but I understand a few too many cold ones ane the excitement of the win might have blurred your vision. Go Boltz

WHITELIGHTNING
10-05-2004, 09:02 AM
The sooner the Rivers era begins the sooner the "polished" team will shine.

kingporterblood
10-17-2004, 01:11 PM
More often than not confidence ends up in virtue and success, but your optimism is understood about our bolts, and with that I give you and all the Charger fans a leaping high five for the success that we are witnessing so far.

Droughnsistheman
10-19-2004, 03:30 PM
I agree...you Chargers fans have something to look forward to in the future. I do not believe this team will be a playoff team this year, but in two, maybe three years, they should make the playoffs and possibly do some damage there.

Chargersfan88
10-22-2004, 09:07 AM
I agree with you but now we have BOBBY SHAW and keenan mccardell plus antonio gates and L.T. I think that we could make it to the playoffs. All you need is faith in your team.

P.S. NO MATTER WHAT PEOPLE SAY, TOMLINSON IS BETTER THAN CHIEFS RUNNING BACK PRIEST HOLMES. TOMLINSON IS #1

guimcharger
10-22-2004, 06:46 PM
This year a possibility for the playoffs.(most likely) Next probably not because new QB.(I still hope we do) But in two years Super Bowl Champs. The Big 5 on offense in the Pro Bowl. Rivers, Gates, McCardell, Caldwell, Neal, and of course L.T. Defense the Big 4 in the Pro Bowl Igor, Williams, Edwards, and Jammer.

mcnairfan78
10-23-2004, 11:24 AM
That is quite a high standard but the AFC west sucks!!!!!! so they could, you never know

mgpretzel
10-23-2004, 12:22 PM
It sucks this year but next year it will be better I bet

guimcharger
10-23-2004, 12:49 PM
Donkeys, Faiders, and Chiefs better watch out in the coming up years. Oh also the rest of the N.F.L.

HeadTrip
10-23-2004, 01:37 PM
Originally posted by: guimcharger
Donkeys, Faiders, and Chiefs better watch out in the coming up years. Oh also the rest of the N.F.L.

Raiders are going into rebuild mode i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif
Chiefs will stay decent for a year or 2, but then they go into rebuild mode also i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif
Broncos will be our only competition for a good while, but not even they can stand up to the power of the fully opporational death star!!

Err.. I mean the Bolts i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif

BoltinNC
10-23-2004, 05:02 PM
its funny how the raiders "rebuilding" ended up falling so hard and so fast, chiefs....falling even faster. Chargers are coming up just in time where the rest of the division is falling. sorry but the broncos offense is not that potent its the defense that helps them win. they still have question marks in the running game, how far can reuben carry them?

kingporterblood
10-27-2004, 02:25 AM
If the AFC sucks, then why couldn`t Scary Mcnair and his powder puff team come get a win in SD, uhhhhh never mind I already the answer.

kingporterblood
10-29-2004, 02:29 AM
Originally posted by: Droughnsistheman
I agree...you Chargers fans have something to look forward to in the future. I do not believe this team will be a playoff team this year, but in two, maybe three years, they should make the playoffs and possibly do some damage there.

Lets try this year making the playoffs, three years my %$#. We are knocking on your door right now and I dont see denver coming here and getting lucky like they did in mile high