PDA

View Full Version : And so here we are in Week 3

Tomlinson21
09-26-2004, 06:04 PM
So another Charger loss...saw it coming 7 days ago....what did I tell all of you Brees
Stop being in denial and admit it: Brees SUCKS. I predict a new QB in Week 4 and I won't be surprised to see a new QB in the helm.

Oh and please don't bring up the o-line sucks: because we all know that already. Does Brees know how to count in his head to 3 - or was it the concussion from last week???? The guy holds the ball so long trying to get the perfect pass and gets nailed for it every damn time.

Nuff said.

ENTER: a new starting Charger QB in Week 4.

SexyKimChanel
09-26-2004, 06:13 PM
With Brees starting next week against the Chargers....We can add another lose on our score board...And we will have to catch the highlights on the news seeing as how fans aren't going to pay to see weak Brees as the starter!

Tomlinson21
09-26-2004, 06:17 PM
Oh no doubt about it....empty seats left and right. just like the Jets game. this organization has no class, has no respect for the fans, has no fighting spirit. They jsut hope to get a new stadium so the can make revenue every 5 years and have the Super Bowl in here. it's totally obvious from management down to its players with the exception of LT and Lorenzo Neal, they don't want to win. They just dont.

Freddy1
09-26-2004, 06:20 PM
I would have to agree with you all. I do like Brees for hanging in there these last couple years and he does work hard. But, in this day on bigger men, 6-0 does not cut it in this league. He's gotten his chance for the last 3-4 years and STILL has not progress. Pre-season doesn't count either. The regular season has killed him and he has always looked like has hasn't had complete control of the offense and the huddle. Todays game was the perfect example. It was like watching the games, we watched for the lasst 3-4 years with him. NO CHANGE AT ALL! I really feel bad for him but we need, or I mean the coaches need to do something fast to save LT becoming a bruned out back like Earl Campbell.

stamm321
09-26-2004, 06:23 PM
Originally posted by: Tomlinson21
Oh no doubt about it....empty seats left and right. just like the Jets game. this organization has no class, has no respect for the fans, has no fighting spirit. They jsut hope to get a new stadium so the can make revenue every 5 years and have the Super Bowl in here. it's totally obvious from management down to its players with the exception of LT and Lorenzo Neal, they don't want to win. They just dont.

Read My Sig. I fully concur

BIGRICK
09-26-2004, 06:27 PM
No more talk of bad O line. It takes a good QB to pump up the team and take charge. Brees is no leader and there for the line is not going to get there butts in gear. You gotta have a QB that makes things happen and earns respect. Send his sorry A** packing and put in Flutie I think the old man can throw Put Rivers as number two and start getting him ready.

SexyKimChanel
09-26-2004, 06:46 PM
Exactly.....Flutie should start with Rivers as the #2....Drew can sit on the bench and just watch how to win games. Marty needs to realize that the fans are CRYING out for wins....and Drew isn't steppin up. I am so tired of hearing......"I am looking toward the future". You have no future with the Chargers if you don't start making better decisions. Geez....it's a good thing Kansas City is 0-3.....

Chargers2112
09-26-2004, 07:01 PM
Over and over again we watch the Chargers pull within one score and over and over again we watch them squander their chances. I'm tired of hearing all these Brees supporters who come on and say"Well what about that drive in the 3rd quarter, he did good then?" Well what about the 2 quarters prior to that and the one after that? Drew Brees is not an NFL starting quarterback, maybe not even a backup. He's horrible! Every time he takes a hit I find myself hoping he doesn't get up so our team has a chance. Granted, Rivers may not do much better...but he can't do much worse!