PDA

View Full Version : What a team

BIGRICK
09-26-2004, 06:57 PM
I was Sad to see Corell go I was sad to see Bobby Ross go. I was very Happy to see Marty come here. But Please Marty use your head do something. Bring us some wins at least get us to the play offs. Breed us a new Dan "the Man " Fouts or Another Stan " The Man" Humpryes. Please!!!!!!!!!!! They were leaders they brought us wins. And stop tradeing all our good players or is LT next on the choping block.
May be it is Time to Sell the team to a owner that cares about winning. Stop the pain please.
Any way THIS IS OUR YEAR GO BOLTS!!!!!!!!!!! i/expressions/SDG_Bolt.gifi/expressions/SDG_LaDainian_Tomlinson.gifi/expressions/SDG_Bolt.gif

miketuck
09-26-2004, 08:02 PM
Marty did alot with Bernie Kosar too didn't he? He also brought KC a superbowl, right. Schottenheimer is not the coach we need nor the coach he's made out to be. Cleveland should have beat Denver, and he wasted away KC's best years. We need a coach that understands offenses and is good with bringing along quarterbacks. He's wasting away some good talent here. If he would teach Brees how to leads this team instead of wanting total control we'd at least have 2 wins now.