PDA

View Full Version : sorry to all

minion
09-27-2004, 10:09 AM
i am just really hurt with my self for the things i said last week about brees

i was saying how good he is, stop blamming him, blame the line

bunch of crap like that

but now i've relized how much of a jack@$$ i've been and how much of a jack@$$ brees has been watching brees not knowing what to do with 9 men in the box made me so POed, or watching brees decide to throw into the stands instead of dwight who had a LB on him who slipped and fell and was more wide open then sister (get WIDE openn)

to the little brees fans still remaning out there just know that the Brees era is over.

good luck and god speed

stamm321
09-27-2004, 06:38 PM
I dont think anyone wasnt rooting for brees to pull through - but enoughs enough. gotta jump ship on him while the waters still shallow
I was hoping he would turn it around this season too - sundays game sure cleared up any question of him being are starter (at least to all the fans, shotty still says hes starting "we just need to execute and stop making mistakes") lol

TrumpetDude
09-27-2004, 06:57 PM
Originally posted by: minion
i am just really hurt with my self for the things i said last week about brees

i was saying how good he is, stop blamming him, blame the line

bunch of crap like that

but now i've relized how much of a jack@$$ i've been and how much of a jack@$$ brees has been watching brees not knowing what to do with 9 men in the box made me so POed, or watching brees decide to throw into the stands instead of dwight who had a LB on him who slipped and fell and was more wide open then sister (get WIDE openn)

to the little brees fans still remaning out there just know that the Brees era is over.

good luck and god speed

Dude, that reads of a catholic confessional. I ain't no priest but I do worship Jah and the chalise so you are forgiven my son. i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif i/expressions/musicnote.gif i/expressions/beer.gif i/expressions/SDG_Bolt.gif

WARHAWKS
09-27-2004, 07:00 PM
YESTERDAY AT DENVER GAME.....CHARGERS HAVE CHANCE TO WIN GAME BY LIKE 28-20 BECAUSE BREES BLEWS CHANCES LIKE INT/ OVERTHROWN IF NOT OVERTHROWN THEN WE SHOULD BE FINE.....

rule12b
09-27-2004, 07:06 PM
Go get 'em kid, lay the wood. . .

Bolts4Life21
09-27-2004, 08:58 PM
How long are we gonna say there were "missed opportunities" and "no execution" after loses? I've always been a Brees fan. But since the drafting of Rivers, I knew he was gonna go. You don't use your top pick on a QB and spend tons of money just sit the guy. Brees had his chance and couldn't do it. I feel bad because he should've gotten a better chance at the game from the start. He will do well in the NFL, just not as a bolt. Sorry Brees, good luck.

minion
09-27-2004, 09:54 PM
yes i agree drafting rivers not my fav but i'm dealing with the fact that we did, but i at least wish we use him

you don't put our most exspensive QB 3rd string

Jcharger5525
09-28-2004, 02:02 PM
I wonder how trading brees sits with ladainian. arent they good friends?

mcc2mobile
09-28-2004, 02:31 PM
It will be viewed as "just business". These guys are pros and realize if you don't perform you go elsewhere. Brees just has a hard time admitting that he has reached his potential peak with this team and must look somewhere else to try again.

WHITELIGHTNING
09-28-2004, 06:25 PM
Marty is RIGHT, if you execute and hit the open receiver you score. That picks up the defense and they want to match the performance of the offense with a great showing of they're own.

Riversrat
09-28-2004, 07:16 PM
[quote]
Originally posted by: mcc2mobile
It will be viewed as "just business". These guys are pros and realize if you don't perform you go elsewhere.

I agree, he's a professional and knows the deal. Besides, I have seen many interviews that mentioned that LT was very supportive to Rivers during the hold out.

BIGRICK
09-28-2004, 08:04 PM
Originally posted by: WARHAWKS
YESTERDAY AT DENVER GAME.....CHARGERS HAVE CHANCE TO WIN GAME BY LIKE 28-20 BECAUSE BREES BLEWS CHANCES LIKE INT/ OVERTHROWN IF NOT OVERTHROWN THEN WE SHOULD BE FINE.....

Hey Mr Line men guy, I also was a linemen there but that was a little befor you Good luck this year
And say Hello to the MAD HOUSE me

TrumpetDude
09-29-2004, 02:52 AM
Originally posted by: minion

I hope you are feeling better ? Go Chargers !!!

WHITELIGHTNING
09-29-2004, 08:34 AM
LT, cant be worried about Brees right now. I do think LT is getting tired of losing and his buddy isn't helping out to much either.

minion
09-29-2004, 08:56 AM
Originally posted by: WHITELIGHTNING
LT, cant be worried about Brees right now. I do think LT is getting tired of losing and his buddy isn't helping out to much either.

if LT is sick of the chargers he wouldn't of signed a ten year contract.

i'm sure he doesn't like losing, but who doesn't

also LT and brees are friends, but LT will accept whatever is best for the team

HellsBells
09-29-2004, 04:29 PM
Yeah, and Rivers is gunna just walk in there and work wonders? No.

rule12b
09-29-2004, 05:51 PM
Originally posted by: HellsBells
Yeah, and Rivers is gunna just walk in there and work wonders? No.

Nobody is saying that. But Rivers coming in and gaining experience at least gives an upside to losing. And there is no denying that he can stretch a defense far better than any other QB on our roster except maybe Cleo.

moronico
09-29-2004, 06:01 PM
so you have finally seen the light and been converted to a flutie fan, hang tight because rivers will soon be thrown to the wolves and will make mistake after rookie mistake that shottsie will have no choice but to put in the greatest qb in footballl history.

TrumpetDude
09-30-2004, 02:47 AM
Originally posted by: moronico
so you have finally seen the light and been converted to a flutie fan, hang tight because rivers will soon be thrown to the wolves and will make mistake after rookie mistake that shottsie will have no choice but to put in the greatest qb in footballl history.

Who man ? Who ? i/expressions/SDG_Bolt.gif