PDA

View Full Version : I told you so

pjrbat
09-27-2004, 12:36 PM
You can say all you want, I have been saying week after week, despite Brees improvement this year, he can not see the open field, he is inaccurate, he doesn't have any intangibles. If you want a mistake free game you won't get it. It you want a qb that doesn't turn the ball over then you can have 14 of 29 for a whopping sub 180 yards and you just won't win. Philip Rivers is accurate he can create, he can read defenses. Give him a try. Why watch the games with Brees, If he has a great year by some miracle it is meaningless.

TrumpetDude
09-27-2004, 05:57 PM
Originally posted by: pjrbat
You can say all you want, I have been saying week after week, despite Brees improvement this year, he can not see the open field, he is inaccurate, he doesn't have any intangibles. If you want a mistake free game you won't get it. It you want a qb that doesn't turn the ball over then you can have 14 of 29 for a whopping sub 180 yards and you just won't win. Philip Rivers is accurate he can create, he can read defenses. Give him a try. Why watch the games with Brees, If he has a great year by some miracle it is meaningless.

Preach it brother. Start Rivers and the hell with everybody. We need to see the rookie now and if he will make the grade in the NFL. i/expressions/SDG_Bolt.gif

rule12b
09-27-2004, 06:43 PM
START RIVERS!