PDA

View Full Version : Who do you hate seeing win more this season?

deerak
09-27-2004, 01:06 PM
It is a given that I can't stand the Raiders and they are my most hated team but I am thinking that I might hate seeing the Giants winning even more than the Raiders right now. The Chargers are headed in the right direction and with two first round draft picks next offseason, it will help them out a ton pending that we will be able to sign them. The Giants don't have a great team by any means but they are doing just enough to win right now. I just wanted to see what everyone else thinks about this.

Boltdiehard
09-27-2004, 01:14 PM
I don't even care anymore and I'm so sick of this. I'm really tired of hoping other teams lose because the Chargers lose.

I'm sick of the whole damn thing. We have idiotic players and coaches that find ways to lose. It's pathetic and we deserve all the negative press we get as well as the smack thrown at us from fans of other teams.

9 years and counting........

HeadTrip
09-27-2004, 05:02 PM
Both those teams + the eagles and falcons.

And I second BDH. This is horrible. For 8 years now ive said "well maybe next year" and it never happens. The Chargers always find a way to make me sad i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif.

IgorUnchained
09-27-2004, 05:20 PM
I have nothing against Kurt Warner and I think that Strahan is one of the coolest guys in the NFL. If Eli was starting I would hate to see the GIants win, but since he is a clipboard jockey I couldnt care less if they win.
The Raiders have been scary. Since I have been unlucky enough to miss all but the last Charger game, I have chosen to watch the Raiders games that have been shown instead. The Raiduhs D is going to be a HUGE obstacle to us winning a game against them. They have played well all year, but keep getting noticeably better and better every week. Their offense has been great with many "unknown" WRs stepping up. Even when Gannon went down, Collins was there to pick up where he left off. Robert Gallery is starting now and really making big steps to already help the Raiders O line, which has more than held its own. So I guess the weak spot in the Raider game is the running game....gulp!
I HATE the fact that the Raiders are this good, and it is wayyy more painful to see than the Vagiants actually win a few this year.

TrumpetDude
09-27-2004, 05:21 PM
This is nothing compared to the Harland Svare days. It actually sucked harder than what you are seeing now. At least there is hope whereas nobody cared at ALL back then. There was nothing. NOTHING. i/expressions/SDG_Bolt.gif

MoveitMister
09-27-2004, 07:29 PM
Originally posted by: TrumpetDude
This is nothing compared to the Harland Svare days. It actually sucked harder than what you are seeing now. At least there is hope whereas nobody cared at ALL back then. There was nothing. NOTHING.
I still have nightmares. ewwwww!

Bolts4Life21
09-27-2004, 07:32 PM
Now why can't we have "unknown" WR's step up? When is our defense going to get better? Any answers to this? Jeeze man.

Thunderstruck
09-27-2004, 07:40 PM
Originally posted by: Bolts4Life21
Now why can't we have "unknown" WR's step up? When is our defense going to get better? Any answers to this? Jeeze man.

Our "unknown" wide receivers are too busy practicing the ever-valuable "attack punter's knees" play.

Bolts4Life21
09-27-2004, 09:22 PM
Well they must be doing something besides practicing because they aren't getting any better. Caldwell is good for a number 3 and Parker as well, maybe a fill on certain plays. Learn to catch the ball better. I hate the Raiders, but since Sheli is on the Giants, I want them to lose bad, and Eli to fail miserably and get beat down. Go Bolts!

HellsBells
09-29-2004, 04:39 PM
Originally posted by: Boltdiehard
I don't even care anymore and I'm so sick of this. I'm really tired of hoping other teams lose because the Chargers lose.

I'm sick of the whole damn thing. We have idiotic players and coaches that find ways to lose. It's pathetic and we deserve all the negative press we get as well as the smack thrown at us from fans of other teams.

Yeah, I can't remember what it felt like to end a season excited about the next one...

Johndbr
09-29-2004, 10:45 PM
Well I really could not care about the Giants, unless the happen to play the Chargers which is very very doubtful at this point. Whereas I am kind of offended that Eli did not want to come here, the fact is also if the big baby did not want to be here, I did not want him here either. The faiders on the other hand need to be tared feathered and sent back to oakland on a rail.

John B.

TrumpetDude
10-01-2004, 12:20 AM
Raiders suck. To answer this thread.

foty89
10-03-2004, 10:23 PM
Neither, I hate to see the Baltimore Felons win anything, including acquittals on their latest charges.

Go Bolts!
i/expressions/SDG_Bolt.gif i/expressions/SDG_Bolt.gif i/expressions/SDG_Bolt.gif

RAYRAY37
10-04-2004, 10:22 PM
I never want northern cal. teams to win period.

geekster
10-05-2004, 06:52 PM
Just ran across this old post - hope last Sundays win at home helped you to feel better "Boltdiehard"... - or have you since changed your handle on these boards? i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif

To answer they thread - Raiduhs by a long shot. My true detestation got started with the so-called "holy roller" play back when - my wife and I were setting in the associated end-zone for that game and I just absolutely went out of my mind when the officials had the audacity to give them that TD. I have hated Raiduhs and Zebras ever since.

TrumpetDude
10-05-2004, 07:18 PM
Originally posted by: geekster
[quote]

My true detestation got started with the so-called "holy roller" play back when - my wife and I were setting in the associated end-zone for that game and I just absolutely went out of my mind when the officials had the audacity to give them that TD. I have hated Raiduhs and Zebras ever since.

Ditto. I was at the game also and the cancer of hate was planted that day. i/expressions/SDG_Bolt.gif