PDA

View Full Version : At Q.B. from Purdue............................

wikimama
09-27-2004, 09:56 PM
When Brees is announced before Sundays game will you boooo him? Or chant Flutie, Flutie!

mgpretzel
09-27-2004, 10:05 PM
Boooooooooooooo bress sucks

1960BoltFan
09-27-2004, 10:06 PM
I won't boo.. I hope he throws 5 tds. If he shows tunnel vision, overthrows wide open receivers fumbles because he is sacked and has no peripheral vision, then I may boo out of frustration.. If I was going to chant, I would chant Rivers, Rivers! Although Flutie would be an improvement.

CoopDeVille
09-27-2004, 10:18 PM
Flutie spells R-E-L-I-E-F (much like ROLAIDS) only use him in a pinch, for change of pace or if the starter needs a breather.......

The only Chargers I would have ever BOOOO'd were Cryan Leaf and David Buston......

Let's have SOME class man.....Brees isn't that bad...I think he knows he is being showcased and he wants to BONE the Chargers front office. A lackluster performance would be the only way he could do it....just a theory.....

mgpretzel
09-27-2004, 10:23 PM
I only boo at brees when he does somthing bad which is about every other play

OverVolt
09-27-2004, 10:24 PM
Only a true IDIOT would boo our starting QB before the game even starts...but there are plenty of idiots, so it wouldn't surprise me...lucky there will be enough real fans in attendence to drown out any of the fools.

mgpretzel
09-27-2004, 10:28 PM
hey i support the chargers 100% including brees (I geuss I not allowed to joke around with other fans)
But brees does need to start playing better

TrumpetDude
09-27-2004, 11:51 PM
Originally posted by: KennyG
Only a true IDIOT would boo our starting QB before the game even starts...but there are plenty of idiots, so it wouldn't surprise me...lucky there will be enough real fans in attendence to drown out any of the fools.

I would be playing "TAPS" for Brees as he is being introduced to get my point across in the stadium if they didn't keep confiscating my horn. i/expressions/musicnote.gif i/expressions/SDG_Bolt.gif

geekster
09-27-2004, 11:52 PM

Well said KennyG.

Just found out I'm not going to be able to attend the next several home games - personal stuff going on - GAAK! - hope it all goes better and the team turns it around.

shocku
09-28-2004, 01:36 AM
Originally posted by: wikimama
When Brees is announced before Sundays game will you boooo him? Or chant Flutie, Flutie!

all those guy's on both sides of the ball lay it on the line everytime to entertain us.For anyone to boo at a player that has made a mistake shows very poor class and sportsmenship.

TrumpetDude
09-28-2004, 01:53 AM
Originally posted by: shocku
all those guy's on both sides of the ball lay it on the line everytime to entertain us.For anyone to boo at a player that has made a mistake shows very poor class and sportsmenship.

You have to be kidding ? You can not expect fans not to boo. Dude, get a grip. i/expressions/SDG_Bolt.gif i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif

shocku
09-28-2004, 02:00 AM
Originally posted by: TrumpetDude

You have to be kidding ? You can not expect fans not to boo. Dude, get a grip.

Trumpet, I'm only one person whom will never change the history of this game,but see it as you will? booing does show no class.For all of you that boo let's see you go out there and do better.If a player gives it his best but fails does not need boos from the peanut gallery.Will people still boo? yes! is there a lot o fpeople with no class? yes!

TrumpetDude
09-28-2004, 02:24 AM
If a player gives it his best but fails does not need boos from the peanut gallery.Will people still boo? yes! is there a lot o fpeople with no class? yes!

It is the players like Marcellus Wiley who will get boo'd. The dudes who are not trying but just collecting a paycheck making fools of the fans...they are gonna get boo'd too.

OverVolt
09-28-2004, 08:27 AM
Fact is, anyone who boo's a player during his introduction is an idiot...all these players come into each game thinking they will turn it around and win the day...to boo them before the game even starts just puts the first nail in that days coffin.

Edit:
However, there does come a time when the fans should be letting management know they are unhappy, and booing is the only way...that time comes at some point during the game.

SDRaiderH8er
09-28-2004, 08:35 AM
Brees is in his 4th Year as Quarterback, he should be at a much higher level then where he is at. If he would play every game like he did in Texas, that would be one thing, but his inconsistency is getting to be very old.

Does anybody know which Brees version is showing up this Week?

Jcharger5525
09-28-2004, 02:00 PM
your only supposed to boo the other team.

wikimama
09-28-2004, 04:14 PM
Booing is part of the sports experience, what has Drew Brees done in four seasons not to expect a few unhappy fans? I won't be booing during the intro but the first four and out i will be!

dsrogers
09-28-2004, 04:18 PM
I have been deceived hell ya I will boo I lost my voice at the last home game in between booing and yelling for flutie

TrumpetDude
09-29-2004, 01:41 AM
Originally posted by: Jcharger5525

If your team is sucking, you need to let them "have it". This is choir practice for the NFL and not church. i/expressions/SDG_Bolt.gif

TrumpetDude
09-29-2004, 01:43 AM
Originally posted by: wikimama
Booing is part of the sports experience, what has Drew Brees done in four seasons not to expect a few unhappy fans? I won't be booing during the intro but the first four and out i will be!

Damn straight. If Brees is sucking any hind parts, he will get worked by the fans in the Murph. i/expressions/SDG_Bolt.gif

WHITELIGHTNING
09-29-2004, 08:49 AM
Originally posted by: geekster

Well said KennyG.

Just found out I'm not going to be able to attend the next several home games - personal stuff going on - GAAK! - hope it all goes better and the team turns it around.

Brees should be embarrassed to even run on the field with the first team. He hasn't contributed much torwads the success of his team. He should hang his head in shame. I wouldn't BOOOO him though until his first mistake, which would be leaving the bench.

boltzman3
09-29-2004, 11:50 PM
brees has had 3 years to get it together what makes you , people think another week will make him a stud.and the same offensive co-ordinator. same offensive schemes . nothing has changed.flutie to teach and back him up. hauck some how getting no names to give somewhat of a o-line not the best. i agree. but how many sacks have they givin up? no the broblem is drews lack of accuracy. he threw high in his first practice. and he throws too high still/drew has only drew to blame for not . reaching his potenial...i think it's a mental thing. drew has the physical abilty. and some tangables. but a few million bucks in the bank. won't make him too bitter when the play book is called for..p.s......fire the retard called ****tenheimer...............another dean spanos brilliant move. loved the mike riely thing. made my decadethanks again dean

TrumpetDude
09-30-2004, 02:36 AM
Originally posted by: WHITELIGHTNING
Brees should be embarrassed to even run on the field with the first team. He hasn't contributed much torwads the success of his team. He should hang his head in shame. I wouldn't BOOOO him though until his first mistake, which would be leaving the bench.

Man that is so true and harsh....a funny kind of harsh. i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gifi/expressions/SDG_Bolt.gif

BELLAI
09-30-2004, 02:45 AM
to or boo or not to boo that is the question. save the boos for the enemy.
the one to boo is the coach if he makes the wrong decision. the players can
only percform under good guidance, hearts in this case can not be transplanted.
go chargers, give us a win or at least a top performace.

TrumpetDude
09-30-2004, 03:08 AM
Originally posted by: CoopDeVille
I think he knows he is being showcased and he wants to BONE the Chargers front office. A lackluster performance would be the only way he could do it....just a theory.....

Brees would be BONING himself if he tanked on purpose. Nah, he plays lights out to jam the football sideways as revenge. i/expressions/SDG_Bolt.gif

SDRaiderH8er
09-30-2004, 08:42 AM
Originally posted by: TrumpetDude

Originally posted by: CoopDeVille

I think he knows he is being showcased and he wants to BONE the Chargers front office. A lackluster performance would be the only way he could do it....just a theory.....

Brees would be BONING himself if he tanked on purpose. Nah, he plays lights out to jam the football sideways as revenge.
I dont think Brees is smart enough to pull something off like that, he cant even call an Audible to change a Play, much less change his Status

duet2it
09-30-2004, 08:47 AM
Maybe we should Boo Ladamian also(60yards last week!time to sit his fanny down)

TrumpetDude
09-30-2004, 11:15 AM
Originally posted by: duet2it

LT had more yards passing in one play than Drew Brees in the First two quarters of the Jets and the Broncos game. That is one play out of LT vs. 4 qtrs of football and Drew Brees ..... i/expressions/SDG_Bolt.gif

SDRaiderH8er
09-30-2004, 11:32 AM
Originally posted by: Jcharger5525
And when did they start changeing the rules?

Cheering shows satisfaction, booing shows your displeasure

Some Players mtake Booing as a compliment

If Bres gets his little feelings hurt because the Home crowd is booing, he can do 1 of 2 things

1) Start doing a better Job

2) Look for another Career.

MoveitMister
10-01-2004, 08:24 PM
Originally posted by: duet2it
8er is right!