PDA

View Full Version : Rivers Will Struggle

wikimama
09-28-2004, 10:01 PM
Hey Philip,in most things success depends on knowing how long it takes to succeed.

TrumpetDude
09-28-2004, 10:52 PM
Originally posted by: wikimama
Hey Philip,in most things success depends on knowing how long it takes to succeed.

Success succeeds successions succinctly sufficing satisfaction sans salutations summarily. i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif i/expressions/SDG_Bolt.gif

WHITELIGHTNING
09-29-2004, 08:36 AM
Originally posted by: TrumpetDude

Originally posted by: wikimama

Success succeeds successions succinctly sufficing satisfaction sans salutations summarily.

HUH i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif

OverVolt
09-29-2004, 08:43 AM
WOW TRUMPET...after meeting you at the last game, I never realized you were so deep! I just thought you were a crazy horn blower!!! Who knew your command of the english language was so...commanding

SDRaiderH8er
09-29-2004, 09:12 AM
Each and everyone does, this is not new, the quicker we get him in there, the qucker the learning curve begins,

TrumpetDude
09-29-2004, 09:30 AM
Originally posted by: KennyG
WOW TRUMPET...after meeting you at the last game, I never realized you were so deep! I just thought you were a crazy horn blower!!! Who knew your command of the english language was so...commanding

It was a deep moment from the bowels of the mind. i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif

WHITELIGHTNING
09-29-2004, 10:20 AM
Originally posted by: TrumpetDude

It was a deep moment from the bowels of the mind.

It made my bowels want to do something too. i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

GO BOLTS i/expressions/SDG_Bolt.gif

WHITELIGHTNING
09-29-2004, 10:23 AM
Originally posted by: SDRaiderH8er
Each and everyone does, this is not new, the quicker we get him in there, the qucker the learning curve begins,

RaiderH8er is right, Rivers isn't goung to get any better sitting on the bench, he might learn what not to do though. Rivers need to get on the field and start to see things that are happening live, thats the only way for him to learn and become a great QB.

TrumpetDude
09-30-2004, 02:54 AM

What you see is what you get, what you don't see is better yet !!
i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gifi/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gifi/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gifi/expressions/SDG_Football.gifi/expressions/beer.gifi/expressions/SDG_Football.gifi/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gifi/expressions/musicnote.gifi/expressions/SDG_Bolt.gif