PDA

View Full Version : Denver hosts football school for crapy teams like san diego

yourmom
09-29-2004, 12:04 PM
if the chiefs, chargers and raiders want to learn how to play the game, they need to watch denver!

Thunderstruck
09-29-2004, 12:13 PM
Denver will go 2-6 on the road this year and will probably finish 8-8. Write it down. AFC West is the weakest division in football. The Broncos are going to really regret the loss of Portis before this year is out, and Ashley Lelie is no Ed Macafree. He's pretty good, but he's not that good. Your tight ends are not dangerous, and your offensive, as a whole, is no longer scary. Your defense better be spectacular all year, or the Broncs will finish 8-8.

yourmom
09-29-2004, 06:40 PM
Portis was made great by Denver coaching, not because he's a great player. He is no better than Terell Davis, Mike Anderson, Quentin Griffin or any other running back they've had. Denver won't hurt because of Portis!! Look what we got for him...a first round pick and champ bailey. Griffins stats have been even better than potis' so far. Everyone knocks shannahan for getting rid of Portis, but it doesn't matter. Denver will make the playoffs, and their defense will be key in that, I'd agree that they need to tweeek their offense some, but as they proved against San Diego, they have a very effective passing game to.

SDRaiderH8er
09-30-2004, 02:23 PM
Originally posted by: yourmom
if the chiefs, chargers and raiders want to learn how to play the game, they need to watch denver! And you know this because you have all ready signed up?

TrumpetDude
10-01-2004, 12:23 AM
if the chiefs, chargers and raiders want to learn how to play the game, they need to watch denver!

Tips from watching Denver who has the infamous Q.B. who throws left handed INT's. Yea - right. i/expressions/SDG_Bolt.gif

boltzman3
10-02-2004, 02:34 AM
Portis was made great by Denver coaching, not because he's a great player. He is no better than Terell Davis, Mike Anderson, Quentin Griffin or any other running back they've had. Denver won't hurt because of Portis!! Look what we got for him...a first round pick and champ bailey. Griffins stats have been even better than potis' so far. Everyone knocks shannahan for getting rid of Portis, but it doesn't matter. Denver will make the playoffs, and their defense will be key in that, I'd agree that they need to tweeek their offense some, but as they proved against San Diego, they have a very effective passing game to.

THEY PROVED WHAT?..AGAINST OUR YOUNG SECONDARY???

12thman2004
10-02-2004, 12:03 PM
Loved that Ashley Lelie first touchdown NOT I do wonder why the backfield judge watching that even better play (y'know the hold then takedown of SD's D-lineman by Denver's O-lineman) didn't throw a flag. If the Chargers had that kind of official protection, they would have won...

Bolts4Life21
10-02-2004, 02:27 PM
If Denver even makes it to the playoffs, they won't make it past the first round. They just aren't good enough.

TheOriginalBOLTS4LIFE
10-03-2004, 12:33 AM
<speaking sarcasticaly>
Gee, My team is 2-1. We've clenched the division!

Hey Troll, You might want to see your doctor about your premature ejaKulation!!!!

WHITELIGHTNING
10-03-2004, 12:42 PM
I dont want the Chargers learning how not to run, Donkos 37 yards total on the ground. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH, thats winning football! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA what a joke, thats is the south bound end of a north boung Denver Jackass.

San Dog
10-31-2006, 01:16 AM
Hey! the Donkeys from Denver have discovered about losing games by allowing the other team time enough on the clock, to drive down and kick a field goal. Yes, that happened to our Bolts last year. Ha! ha! oops I guess they don't have a defense. You guys allowed Manning to look like super man out there. We proved to you guys last year how to beat that clown. I guess you can't teach a Jackass anything. When they think, they know it all already.

spysnipedis
10-31-2006, 01:40 AM
Hey! the Donkeys from Denver have discovered about losing games by allowing the other team time enough on the clock, to drive down and kick a field goal. Yes, that happened to our Bolts last year. Ha! ha! oops I guess they don't have a defense. You guys allowed Manning to look like super man out there. We proved to you guys last year how to beat that clown. I guess you can't teach a Jackass anything. When they think, they know it all already.

why did you just bring up a super old thread?

broncofanincali
10-31-2006, 01:51 AM
WOW...Dude brings back a thread from TWO YEARS AGO!! sure ya got lucky and beat Indy last year..Not in the playoffs buddy. The rest of the season looks pretty even...That why the Chargers losing vs KC is where you shot yourselves in the foot, thats why were 1st place in the west...so if both teams win at home, and if Cincy and Seabirds keep playing like crap, I see the Broncos losing only one game the rest of the season..I'll even say it will be to the Bolts...but The Broncos Shall repeat as AFC WEST CHAMPIONS....Woop..Woop

SDDeuce
10-31-2006, 02:23 AM
Wow....how old is this thing? I think Flutie was still here.

Chargerfreak
10-31-2006, 04:00 AM
WOW...Dude brings back a thread from TWO YEARS AGO!! sure ya got lucky and beat Indy last year..Not in the playoffs buddy. The rest of the season looks pretty even...That why the Chargers losing vs KC is where you shot yourselves in the foot, thats why were 1st place in the west...so if both teams win at home, and if Cincy and Seabirds keep playing like crap, I see the Broncos losing only one game the rest of the season..I'll even say it will be to the Bolts...but The Broncos Shall repeat as AFC WEST CHAMPIONS....Woop..Woop
You really want to talk playoffs when you were at home and the Steelers slapped the hell out of you in your first game ? I've got a wild one for ya. You're going to lose again this week !! The lowly Steelers are completely different at home (just ask KC), they already own you, and you blow at altitudes that supply oxygen to your brain- not that you have one.
Nice game this week AT HOME. It must burn knowing that you are not among the elite in the AFC. COLTS 34 donkeys 31
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA- :Bolt: :Helmet: :21:

broncofanincali
10-31-2006, 05:00 AM
Thanks...it does kinda give you a warm feeling..BEING IN FIRST PLACE!!
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y138/toddinav/westafc.jpg
Chargers need to leave this playoff thing to the pros..They had their time in the light 2 years ago when they represented the Afc West with their first home playoff game since most of us were born. OOPS..the Bolts got their asses kicked by the lowly Jets in their own backyard that game:rolleyes: Yep...thats Marty ball for ya:nono:

Chargerfreak
10-31-2006, 07:26 AM
Thanks...it does kinda give you a warm feeling..BEING IN FIRST PLACE!!

Chargers need to leave this playoff thing to the pros..They had their time in the light 2 years ago when they represented the Afc West with their first home playoff game since most of us were born. OOPS..the Bolts got their asses kicked by the lowly Jets in their own backyard that game:rolleyes: Yep...thats Marty ball for ya:nono:
5-2 is 5-2 baby ! You needed to expand the stats to the left where the Chargers are the number 3 offense in the NFL. Your 31 points this week in a LOSING effort are the more than all of your other games combined. I've seen better offenses on a rap sheet. You love your defense, how did 34 points lit up in your house of depleted oxygen feel ? I loved it !!!!! Jake the Fake blows, and you guys know that too. He is so bad, he loses you games and will never win in the playoffs. You guys know it and are already, once again, man does it get old, dumping on him !!!! Nice fans !?!
Jake the Fake is Captain Turnover and you cringe every time he takes a snap !
The orange crush is flat, Elway's selling cars, it's over- DEAL WITH IT !!!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :Bolt:

DngerHiBoltage
10-31-2006, 12:59 PM
if u want your team to learn how to NOT score over 13 points, yeah Watch Denver and the Fake...(they got lucky against a soft Indy D to score 31)...

thesanityannex
10-31-2006, 03:12 PM
Chargers need to leave this playoff thing to the pros..I'm curious as to what team you speak of..............surely not last years Broncos.

56lightsout56
10-31-2006, 06:08 PM
OOPS..the Bolts got their asses kicked by the lowly Jets in their own backyard that game Yep...thats Marty ball for ya

and who took a big dump and lost at home against the Squeelers this year???? wha? who? oh yeah the Donkeys

oh one more thing..... Donks http://www.angelfire.com/ny5/davesworld56/EmoticonS.gif http://www.angelfire.com/ny5/davesworld56/EmoticonU.gif http://www.angelfire.com/ny5/davesworld56/EmoticonC.gif http://www.angelfire.com/ny5/davesworld56/EmoticonK.gif

Cutler6
11-01-2006, 03:47 PM
You really want to talk playoffs when you were at home and the Steelers slapped the hell out of you in your first game ?
What first game was that?

Dojo
11-01-2006, 05:20 PM
What first game was that?
uhhhh....first game aginst the steelers :D The Patriot game doesn't count! :Beer:

Chargerizer
11-05-2006, 12:30 AM

I think this belongs in the "So you think you are funny" thread.

chargerfan1978
11-06-2006, 03:51 PM
yourmom thinks San Diego is crapy.

I think the Broncos are crappy, like yourmom's spelling, yourmom's English mechanics, and applications. If yourmom wants to open his hole, yourmom needs to learn to speak and write the language. That way we can decipher what crapy smack yourmom is trying to get across. Does yourmom dig? Should I call yourmom dumb? Can I see yourmom? Is yourmom ugly? Nah, I don't want to be banned. I don't need to waste my time with yourmom. You dig?:crazy:

Cutler6
11-07-2006, 04:44 PM
I think this belongs in the "So you think you are funny" thread.
I think this belongs in "So this post was SO old I decided to bring it back" thread.
Burry it and start the new smack.

pupunana
11-08-2006, 11:36 AM
Watch Denver take it up the donkeys ass..........

pupunana
11-08-2006, 11:37 AM
oakland raiders vs. san diego state...........sdsu 28 oak 0

KC_CHIEF_FAN
11-12-2006, 09:50 AM
Denver will go 2-6 on the road this year and will probably finish 8-8. Write it down. AFC West is the weakest division in football. The Broncos are going to really regret the loss of Portis before this year is out, and Ashley Lelie is no Ed Macafree. He's pretty good, but he's not that good. Your tight ends are not dangerous, and your offensive, as a whole, is no longer scary. Your defense better be spectacular all year, or the Broncs will finish 8-8.

Do you even watch football? First Ashly hasn't played for Denver all year, and to say the AFC west is the weakest division in football is one of the most ignorant statements I've ever heard. You must be a fan of some team in the AFC weak east. Last but not least, you mentioned Portis like he played for Denver last year. He hasn't played for Denver for a few years now, get your knowledge up. You would think someone with over 6,000 post would atleast know what they were talking about...I guess not.