PDA

View Full Version : Swedish Football husky player

Americanfootball
10-02-2004, 03:53 AM
Hi! I am a pee wee football player from Sweden,it`s a love country.The last Match i saw on tv wasbetween Green Bay Packers and Carolina Panthers for a couple of weeks ago.Packers won. In Sweden,is not football so popular but there is many friends to me that play football.I wished that i could see you at Qualcomm Stadium on Sunday.The team i play with is called Huskies from Ume in Sweden.I do not know if you can watch Huskies home page, www.huskies.se, Remember... my friends and I is your greatest fans EVER!We Wish Chargers good luck on sunday.

From Sebastian Bergman,Sweden.

RAYRAY37
10-02-2004, 11:51 PM
Thanks for your support, good luck withyour football career and maybe someday you can become a Charger. Wear your Charger hat, shirt or jersey with pride.

Chargers
10-04-2004, 06:36 PM
Well put RayRay. Have a safe, injury free season and we are glad to have you and your friends as fellow Charger fans!

Thunderstruck
10-04-2004, 06:43 PM
Nice to see American football taking off in Europe. It really is a great game...based off medieval European military tactics, so you could say it has European roots that go WAY back. i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif I know it's hard to develop a fanbase for American football since soccer is the world's sport, but American football is SO much more complex and strategic than soccer. Good luck!