PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a tailgate to join!!

drogers0133
10-04-2004, 12:30 PM
I am a Chargers fan from des moines, ia and coming out there for the raiders chargers game. Havent been to a game in a while and was wondering where i should go before the game to tailgate. If anybody knows where this iowa chargers fan should go and help me out. thanks

Lightning
10-09-2004, 11:18 AM
If you can't find some people to hook up with, there is the Budweiser tent to hang out at. plasma t.v.s for all the early games, full bars, live band, activities.

MoveitMister
10-09-2004, 11:44 AM
Originally posted by: drogers0133
I am a Chargers fan from des moines, ia and coming out there for the raiders chargers game. Havent been to a game in a while and was wondering where i should go before the game to tailgate. If anybody knows where this iowa chargers fan should go and help me out. thanksLook up a member in here called TrumpetDude, he's a rabid tailgater who'll hook you up!

TrumpetDude
10-09-2004, 10:24 PM
Originally posted by: drogers0133
I am a Chargers fan from des moines, ia and coming out there for the raiders chargers game. Havent been to a game in a while and was wondering where i should go before the game to tailgate. If anybody knows where this iowa chargers fan should go and help me out. thanks

Hook up with us in Section F-2 of the parking lot. PM me when we get closer to the game. Come hang and represent man !!! i/expressions/SDG_Bolt.gif