PDA

View Full Version : You guys are the worst team ever.

memphisjag
10-04-2004, 05:36 PM
I thought that would get your attention. Good job whooping up on the titans. I really enjoyed watching that after our loss to the clots last Sunday. I will be in attendance this weekend. Look forward to the game. You guys are looking better this year. A little inconsistent but improved. I hope it is a good clean game with no injuries. I hope we can contain LT. he is amazing.

i/expressions/beer.gif

Thunderstruck
10-04-2004, 05:37 PM
Originally posted by: memphisjag
"A little inconsistent but improved."
[/IMG]

That pretty much sums up the Bolts right there. You never know what you're gonna get from Sunday to Sunday. i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif

DantesInferno
10-04-2004, 05:39 PM
I thought that would get your attention. Good job whooping up on the titans. I really enjoyed watching that after our loss to the clots last Sunday. I will be in attendance this weekend. Look forward to the game. You guys are looking better this year. A little inconsistent but improved. I hope it is a good clean game with no injuries. I hope we can contain LT. he is amazing.

Hey Memphis. How you doin'? Typed up another post on down the page, type your game outlook there.

Go Jaguars!

HeadTrip
10-04-2004, 05:53 PM
Dude... I had my comments all worked out when i saw ur title =P

619SportsFan
10-04-2004, 06:32 PM
Funny avatar, poor kid, is that the kind of haircut they give out in Jacksonville? A bit faddish if you ask me.

memphisjag
10-04-2004, 06:52 PM
Well I live in memphis. That is my son. He told me jeff fisher was a good coach. That's what you get when you act dumb in my house.

Riversrat
10-04-2004, 07:09 PM
Well I live in memphis. That is my son. He told me jeff fisher was a good coach. That's what you get when you act dumb in my house.

ROFLMAO!!!

i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

You're a tough one

Threader
10-04-2004, 07:14 PM

Has to be one of the funniest things I've read in a while... you ARE kidding... right? i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

HeadTrip
10-04-2004, 07:26 PM

LOL you coulda put a smiley or somthing to let us know you were kidding....

shocku
10-04-2004, 07:31 PM

OMG!! my sides are hurting from laughter i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

geekster
10-04-2004, 07:35 PM
And here I was - all ready to give you a link to the official 49ers site - and look what you did! Took all the air right out of me! i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

GREAT avatar! Welcome aboard!

HeadTrip
10-04-2004, 07:38 PM
Originally posted by: geekster
And here I was - all ready to give you a link to the official 49ers site - and look what you did! Took all the air right out of me!

GREAT avatar! Welcome aboard!

Lol I was ready to give him the raiders i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gifi/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif.

Thunderstruck
10-04-2004, 07:38 PM
Geekster--I watched the 49ers last night. They looked horrible. I don't think I've ever seen such an inept offense (and I've seen a few.)

The 49ers are like last year's Chargers only without LT.

Chargeroo
10-04-2004, 07:39 PM
geekster , Did you get the PM I sent to you?

kiwibolt
10-04-2004, 07:43 PM

Easy tiger! Jeff Fisher is a southern california boy....you're walking on thin ice when you bang on one of our own...but I still almost wet myself when I read that. Enjoy the game this weekend! i/expressions/SDG_Bolt.gifi/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

geekster
10-04-2004, 08:16 PM
Originally posted by: Chargeroo
geekster , Did you get the PM I sent to you?

Just found it thanks to your post. And yeah - I'm an OLD computer "geek" thus "geekster". Never have bitten the heads off of any chickens - but I've done battle with many a system up to and including the title "Combat Systems Test Engineer" and many others before it was simply "Owner". i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif Responded in similar fashion via private message.

HOOO HA! Its gonna be another GREAT Sunday!

geekster
10-04-2004, 08:18 PM

Gotta ask - did he get a matching gouge on the other side after Fisher had the cojones to call that on-side kick against us? I thought it was a brilliant call under the circumstances and if he keeps that stuff up the kid might as well give up and get a buzz haircut! i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

geekster
10-04-2004, 08:22 PM
Originally posted by: Thunderstruck
Geekster--I watched the 49ers last night. They looked horrible. I don't think I've ever seen such an inept offense (and I've seen a few.)
The 49ers are like last year's Chargers only without LT.
OUCH! That one hurt! (but oh so true)... i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

memphisjag
10-04-2004, 09:13 PM
Originally posted by: kiwibolt

Easy tiger! Jeff Fisher is a southern california boy....you're walking on thin ice when you bang on one of our own...but I still almost wet myself when I read that. Enjoy the game this weekend!

I am originally from SoCal so it is o.k. I can say what I want. Our coach is a USC alum as well.

That is not my son. I was just kidding. It is neighbors kid. He is a manning fan.

geekster
10-04-2004, 09:28 PM
That is not my son. I was just kidding. It is neighbors kid. He is a manning fan.
A MANNING fan? Do us a favor and go over there and skin that little sucker!!!!

Just kidding! i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif

Riversrat
10-04-2004, 09:58 PM
That is not my son. I was just kidding. It is neighbors kid. He is a manning fan.[/quote]

You are a freakin' riot! Come back anytime! Love the sense of humor!

IgorUnchained
10-05-2004, 04:17 AM
As for the 49ers-- it is nice to not be the worst team in California!
and with the help of the Cardinals we wont be the worst in the AFC west either.

Baby steps

Threadkiller
10-05-2004, 06:29 AM
Does anybody know the Jaguars' third down conversion percentage?

I heard that it wasn't very good.

goretek
10-05-2004, 09:25 AM
Originally posted by: IgorUnchained
As for the 49ers-- it is nice to not be the worst team in California!

and with the help of the Cardinals we wont be the worst in the AFC west either.

Baby steps

The Cards play for the NFC West. Just an FYI.

kiwibolt
10-05-2004, 12:06 PM

I am originally from SoCal so it is o.k. I can say what I want. Our coach is a USC alum as well.

Wow, you moved from So-Cal to Memphis? Let me guess....you have always wanted to be a lead comedy writer and when that offer came from Hee Haw, you just couldn't resist...
i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

SDRaiderH8er
10-05-2004, 12:53 PM
Originally posted by: Threadkiller
Does anybody know the Jaguars' third down conversion percentage?

I heard that it wasn't very good.

14/49

NFL Stats (http://www.nfl.com/teams/stats/JAC/2004/regular)

Not good if you are running a .286 conversion percentage

memphisjag
10-05-2004, 02:43 PM
Originally posted by: kiwibolt

Wow, you moved from So-Cal to Memphis? Let me guess....you have always wanted to be a lead comedy writer and when that offer came from Hee Haw, you just couldn't resist...

Thats funny. My last name is Hager. When we lived I lived in California as a kid we would get calls in the middle of the night from people in the south who were Hee Haw fans wanting to know if we were the Hager brothers.