PDA

View Full Version : Looking for Season Ticket Partners

TemeculaMike
10-12-2004, 11:58 AM
Here is the deal: I live in Temecula (I know, that comes as a total surprise given my handle), but can't commit to going to more than 2-4 games a season. My Dad and I enjoy going to a few games a year as a father and son thing. I would like to join and existing partnership or form a new partnership with some guys/gals in my same boat.

If you are an existing season ticket holder looking for a guaranteed buyer of at least 2 games, let me know. Alternatively, if you want to explore purchasing season tickets as a group, let me know and we can explore forming a "season ticket co-operative").

I would like to sit a little higher up, such as, club or view in between the 30 yard lines. Currently "View" seats are available on the Home team side on the 40.

sdnative
09-22-2005, 11:13 PM
I have two tix in Club Section 7 row 13. Always in the shade, under the overhang, with a view of a TV for replays...about the 35 yard line. Quiet neighbors...for the most part!

We sometimes decide last minute to not attend the games, and I only am looking for cost or your best offer! Tix say $275 each, but I don't pay that much per ticket since I buy the entire season. I'll take $400 for both.

Email me at 4allen@cox.net