PDA

View Full Version : Chargers fan in SC

seminolefan74
10-12-2004, 10:20 PM
I'm in Anderson, which is about 30 minutes east of the Ga/SC border. I'll be at the Game Sunday and look forward to LT going off on Atlanta.

RAYRAY37
10-13-2004, 11:36 PM
welcome aboard, make sure you wear your chargers colors with pride. i did my basic training at fort jackson s.c. . go chargers from so cal.

rrogers
10-14-2004, 12:03 AM
Hello and Welcome from Charger fans from Denver.

rootvox
11-07-2004, 01:06 PM
I am in Columbia SC and have been a Chargers fan since I played little league football many year's ago. ANYMORE CHARGERS FANS IN COLA, SC?

BG85
04-14-2005, 07:20 PM
I am in Columbia SC and have been a Chargers fan since I played little league football many year's ago. ANYMORE CHARGERS FANS IN COLA, SC?

FINALLY! A LOCAL BOLTHEAD!! I LIVE IN IRMO. I USED TO WATCH ALL THE CHARGER GAMES @ HEMINGWAY'S, BUT THEN I HAD KIDS SO DIRECTV IT IS NOW. AT LEAST I CAN WATCH IT IN MY OWN BOLTS ROOM!! :)

All Caps posts are a violation of the forum rules! -Moderator

WaywardCharger
04-18-2005, 12:12 PM
Cool, more 'Bolts fans in South Carolina, who'd a thunk it! :Helmet:

I live in Beautiful Beaufort. San Diego like weather, just more humid and with these darn no-see-um's!

We need to have a 'Bolts fans of South Carolina get together, to watch one of their games. If you all decide to come down this way for it, there is LOTS of tasty shrimp and Bluecrab to sate your hunger!

WC
(Formerly BeaufortBoltsFan) :Bolt:

js1318
07-21-2005, 09:05 AM
Moving down to Charleston soon. Looking for somewhere to watch the Bolts!

Gates67
07-22-2005, 03:26 AM
Moving down to Charleston soon. Looking for somewhere to watch the Bolts!Hello I sui a fan of the chargers and I am French thus excuse me for the faults I do not speak and does not include/understand English desoler I like really your equipe and especially antonio gates

js1318
11-29-2005, 06:48 PM
Just moved to Mt. Pleasant. Looking for a good spot to watch the games.

oldmonitor
12-08-2005, 11:27 PM
I am in myrtle beach , Every once in while I see a bolts fan here but most are just people in town for the week.

lightsoutfools
12-08-2005, 11:32 PM
I am in myrtle beach , Every once in while I see a bolts fan here but most are just people in town for the week.
dude this thread is from last year lololol

oldmonitor
12-11-2005, 06:00 PM
Where is Chula Vista in South Carolina Dude? Or are you just being a Hole?

I didnt know about the super secret time limit

Rick81
12-11-2005, 08:49 PM
Chula Vista is located in San Diego county.

rootvox
12-12-2006, 09:56 AM
I have posted here earlier, but somebody let me know! Where are the local fans in Columbia, SC. I am a charger fan.

I met a guy and his wife about 2 months ago. He had a huge bolt tattoo on his thigh! His wife was showing it off to me when they saw my SD velour jacket!

I have seen a car in the Cola Northeast area with some bolts stickers on it so I know the fans are out here!

Are we all going to meet somewhere to watch the games? We need to! We are going to the bowl this year and we need to show support!

If anyone wants to get together at any certain spot for the games give me a shout out at my email. walt@wishmusicproductions.com!!!!

Peace, Love & Nappiness!!!
~wish~