PDA

View Full Version : Montana!!!!!

Tapeworm21
10-14-2004, 02:01 AM
You see, finding a Chargers fan in Montana is hard to come by. But over the years, I LOVE THEM! I hate to say it, but..... I'm from the same town as Ryan Leaf. We hated him as much as you guys hate him now.... trust me. Marty!!! LISTEN! You shoulda asked ME before you signed him! Hehe. But.... I know all you guys are rooting for these guys as much as I am.... if only I didn't have to go to a bar to watch them. They have NFL Ticket, I don't. Cheers to the fellow Chargers fans!!!! WAHOO!!!!!

minion
10-15-2004, 09:36 AM
where in montana you from?

RAYRAY37
10-15-2004, 09:39 AM
welcome aboard montana, from southern cal. make sure you wear your chargers gear around town.

rrogers
10-22-2004, 03:13 AM
Originally posted by: Tapeworm21
You see, finding a Chargers fan in Montana is hard to come by. But over the years, I LOVE THEM! I hate to say it, but..... I'm from the same town as Ryan Leaf. We hated him as much as you guys hate him now.... trust me. Marty!!! LISTEN! You shoulda asked ME before you signed him! Hehe. But.... I know all you guys are rooting for these guys as much as I am.... if only I didn't have to go to a bar to watch them. They have NFL Ticket, I don't. Cheers to the fellow Chargers fans!!!! WAHOO!!!!!

Welcome aboard Montana, I spent 6 years in Great Falls in the Air Force. I tell my wife that one day I need to take her to Montana to visit.

CoreyGmaN
10-22-2004, 09:31 AM
i used to live in Bozeman for a year, and did not see to many charger fans out there

charger109
11-07-2004, 07:11 AM
hey, I lived in montana for about a year in a half. iam from virginia. I played against Brady Leaf younger brother of Ryan. I played for the Billings Skyview Falcons. Brady almost broke my hand one time, when I tried to knock down his pass. I was a sophmore then.

charger109
11-07-2004, 07:11 AM
billings! Go falcons.