PDA

View Full Version : Charger Franchise

urlacher54
10-16-2004, 04:01 AM
With the season going well, and all of our young players getting better, we can finally keep our heads up for something good going here. Now that much of the negativity is taken out of the locker room thanks to Aj Smith we are noticing the players are much closer to eachother. Well, with Igor Olshanky, Shaun Phillips, David Ball, Clinton Hart, and Hanik Milligan along with Our O line, we can see a great team is being developed! Now all we have to do is look forward to next years DRAFT! WE NEED MIKE WILLIAMS PLEASE WE MUST HAVE AND Chad Greenway, OLB, Iowa. ( HES LIKE BRIAN URLACHER =) ) MAN WE COULD USE MORE ADDITIONS TO THIS TEAM. I feel that if not this year, next year we are SB contenders! go chargers!

DiehardCharger85
10-16-2004, 10:47 AM
lol are u kidding me?! have u seen the Linebacker out of texas i think his name is like derrick johnson .... hes the best in college football right now.... hes like ray lewis he's fast, strong, good tackler, smart...... it was said that if he had entered the draft last year he could of gone top 5

lepersquall
10-16-2004, 12:24 PM
which means we wont be getting him, unless the chargers go winless the rest of the year, cause i can actually see the dolphins going 0-16...that being said, I dunno about williams, id kinda like to see braylon edwards in the powder blues, but i dont think either of those things are going to happen, if the chargers and giants end up picking late in the first round.