PDA

View Full Version : So I just spent $25 on a Raider jersey...

RandomTask
10-16-2004, 09:43 PM
This is my first year as a season ticket holder but I've been a lifelong Charger fan. I HATE the Raiders! I've already warned the people in my section but I thought I'd tell you guys about it too. I'm not proud of buying Raider gear but since the game is on Halloween I'm going dressed as a Raider fan. I got a Gannon jersey and I'll be wearing a neck brace. I've also got a mullet wig, Billy Bob teeth and an eye patch/pirate jewelry. I'm planning on making a cardboard sign that says "Rayduh Nashun: Comitmint Too Exalance" and cheer everytime the Raiders punt, turn the ball over, drop a pass, etc. Hope I don't get beat down by REAL Raider fans or confused Chargers fans!

Who's tailgate can a burn the jersey at after the game?

rrogers
10-16-2004, 10:01 PM
There is NO way or reason I would ever wear a Raider jersey, good luck surviving the game.

Psquared
10-16-2004, 10:07 PM
With the "comitmint too exalance" make it a mirrored version of 2.

Chargers
10-16-2004, 11:45 PM
Man you got some cojones...you're gonna irritate both Charger and Faider fans...lol

michael
10-17-2004, 12:04 AM
i think thats hilarious.......charger fans will look at you as a perfect example of the raider fan, and all the real raider fans will think youre an embarrassment...perfect..well done...think outside the box.

TemeculaMike
10-17-2004, 12:14 AM
Exalant ideer - homey

Chargers
10-17-2004, 12:15 AM
You just gotta make it no doubt that you're making fun of the Faider fans, otherwise it could be a sad case of mistaken identity i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

spysnipedis
10-17-2004, 12:42 AM
get a custom made jersey of raiders on the back put raiders suck

MoveitMister
10-17-2004, 01:04 AM
RandomTask,

Dude, duck and cover and wear a cup.
You are in for a looooonnnnngggggg day!
i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif

spysnipedis
10-17-2004, 02:57 AM
you should wear a rain coat. drinks and all that will be thrown at you and get some ear plugs.

HellsBells
10-18-2004, 04:11 PM
Wow. Tell us what section your in, we should all protect this man...hes doomed...

SDRaiderH8er
10-18-2004, 04:16 PM
Originally posted by: RandomTask
This is my first year as a season ticket holder but I've been a lifelong Charger fan. I HATE the Raiders! I've already warned the people in my section but I thought I'd tell you guys about it too. I'm not proud of buying Raider gear but since the game is on Halloween I'm going dressed as a Raider fan. I got a Gannon jersey and I'll be wearing a neck brace. I've also got a mullet wig, Billy Bob teeth and an eye patch/pirate jewelry. I'm planning on making a cardboard sign that says "Rayduh Nashun: Comitmint Too Exalance" and cheer everytime the Raiders punt, turn the ball over, drop a pass, etc. Hope I don't get beat down by REAL Raider fans or confused Chargers fans!

Who's tailgate can a burn the jersey at after the game?DUDE...............

There is not enough Beer on this Planet nor the Moon, and Mars to wear a Raider jersey on purpose, I have had to wear one to pay off a bet, but just to wear one???????

TrumpetDude
10-18-2004, 08:31 PM
Originally posted by: RandomTask

Who's tailgate can a burn the jersey at after the game?

This is a way way bad idea to do. Never wear the colors of the Raiders. That is too degrading and you need to keepsome semblance of principles. Now way man. Don't do it. i/expressions/SDG_Bolt.gif

SDRaiderH8er
10-19-2004, 01:44 PM
I would think that if you looked, some Young Couple would be in need of material to act as a Diaper.

HellsBells
10-20-2004, 07:12 PM
You might ACTUALLY NEED the neck brace afterwoods...brave man...

kingporterblood
10-22-2004, 06:10 PM
If I did not better It sounds like you are a closet faider fan getting ready to step out after the beatdown you recieve pulling off that nosense act all you would look like is another faider fan to most especially on TV an fans who can`t here it would be better if you put that jersy on a stake during tailgating while its on fire!!!

RandomTask
10-25-2004, 11:31 AM
Huh? If I were a Raider fan and it was a Halloween game I'd dress up a white shirt and black tie with hair slicked back looking "respectable" (you know how they look when they've got a court date) or I'd go the other way and dress like Rainbowhead (the John 3:16 guy with the tie dye shirt and clown wig). But I don't know if The Violator has a sense of humor...

I'm trying to have some fun at a game that originally I wasn't looking forward to. This is my first Chargers/Raider game in 5 years - the last one I went to I vowed never to go again. After all the season ticket holders I gave grief over the years for selling their Raider tickets it'd be hypocritical to sell mine (this is my first year as a season ticket holder). When I saw it was on Halloween I thought about dressing up in a costume. Raider fan was the first thing that came to mind. I've got a few things in mind for 2005 when the G-men come to town. ELI MUST DIE!