PDA

View Full Version : Nice fight

FalconWave
10-18-2004, 12:13 AM
It was a nice fight out of ya, but who knew? Vick does have his momets when you thing he is off sleeping and then he goes and pulls something like this. So I do hope you guys did us a favoror as as Tim Dwight put it, We woke a sleeping giant. I hope it continues for us, but you guys should contend I think. But where is the fella SdBoltz, sorry pal cashed your chickens to soon.

HeadTrip
10-18-2004, 12:23 AM
That game was a heartbreaker for us thats for sure hehe. Seems like our teams are pretty much equals of each other this year, but it was a hard fought game and you guys got the all important W. GG and see ya in the SB?? i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

Rip
10-18-2004, 12:26 AM
I get a really positive feeling after this game

I mean look at our 3 losses.

We lost to jets (4-0), not only did we lose, but we got blown out,

But then the Broncos(4-1), we could have really beaten them, on the road, but jsut barely came up short, but we played them though and almost pulled it out, same can be said about the falcons (5-1).

Sure we are only 3-3, but considering who we lost to (2 on the road), and how good we have played, im really excited about the rest of this year

HeadTrip
10-18-2004, 12:31 AM
Originally posted by: Rip
I get a really positive feeling after this game

I mean look at our 3 losses.

We lost to jets (4-0), not only did we lose, but we got blown out,

But then the Broncos(4-1), we could have really beaten them, on the road, but jsut barely came up short, but we played them though and almost pulled it out, same can be said about the falcons (5-1).

Sure we are only 3-3, but considering who we lost to (2 on the road), and how good we have played, im really excited about the rest of this year

Our team can contend with anyone... a few simple things and we will be able to beat anyone in the league! I dont think ive ever said that about the bolts before hehe.

saskchargerfan
10-18-2004, 02:14 AM
Originally posted by: HeadTrip
[
Our team can contend with anyone... a few simple things and we will be able to beat anyone in the league! I dont think ive ever said that about the bolts before hehe.

you obviously havent been a fan for very long then.

we have had great teams, learn your history.

saskchargerfan
10-18-2004, 02:20 AM
and headtrip, if you are a young guy who hasnt had the pleasure of rooting for a winning team in SD, your time is about to come, haha. Go chargers.

SDRaiderH8er
10-18-2004, 07:25 AM
Originally posted by: FalconWave
It was a nice fight out of ya, but who knew? Vick does have his momets when you thing he is off sleeping and then he goes and pulls something like this. So I do hope you guys did us a favoror as as Tim Dwight put it, We woke a sleeping giant. I hope it continues for us, but you guys should contend I think. But where is the fella SdBoltz, sorry pal cashed your chickens to soon.IF you want to say something after the Game have the balls to come in here before the Game, you have 1 Post, you are a waste of skin, you did not have the huevos to come in here before so .................

WHITELIGHTNING
10-18-2004, 08:38 AM
The falcons didnt win as much as we gave them the game, Vick stunk the place up and was being boooed at one point right before the half. Davis and Fletcher made some bad decisions and gave up some cheap plays, oh well they are young and that kind of stuff will happen.

HeadTrip
10-18-2004, 09:30 AM
Originally posted by: saskchargerfan
and headtrip, if you are a young guy who hasnt had the pleasure of rooting for a winning team in SD, your time is about to come, haha. Go chargers.

Im 17, been a bolt fan for 8 losing seasons lol.