PDA

View Full Version : congrats

Droughnsistheman
10-19-2004, 03:12 PM
Keenan Mccardell was a pretty sweet pickup. He's a little old, but anytime you get a pro bowler, without losing anything significant, you're in good shape. He should provide a good target for Brees along with Gate.

kingporterblood
10-19-2004, 03:54 PM
Action speaks louder than names, but I do have a good feeling about Keenan coming to the bolts, I know you donkey fans are keeping a close eye on the teem they were lucky to beat, but thats the way the football bounces at times, cant wait for the next match, its on

Droughnsistheman
10-19-2004, 05:45 PM
Originally posted by: kingporterblood
Action speaks louder than names, but I do have a good feeling about Keenan coming to the bolts, I know you donkey fans are keeping a close eye on the teem they were lucky to beat, but thats the way the football bounces at times, cant wait for the next match, its on

yeah, you guys did give us a really good fight last game. I'm looking forward to another good game in the rematch, but that is not why I know you guys picked up Mccardell...frankly, I am addicted to football i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif.

EMCFitch
10-19-2004, 05:54 PM
Yeah, I can't wait until we sweep the Chargers.

SDRaiderH8er
10-19-2004, 06:04 PM
Originally posted by: EMCFitch
Yeah, I can't wait until we sweep the Chargers.your are truely a work of art, are you homeless, or do you just want to hang out with anybody,

I think your Team has its own site, and your welcome has been used up for awhile now.

So with that why do you keep coming back here, is it because you were an abused child, and enjoy the attention

Droughnsistheman
10-19-2004, 06:14 PM
Originally posted by: SDRaiderH8er

Yeah, I can't wait until we sweep the Chargers.your are truely a work of art, are you homeless, or do you just want to hang out with anybody,

I think your Team has its own site, and your welcome has been used up for awhile now.

So with that why do you keep coming back here, is it because you were an abused child, and enjoy the attention

I replied in another thread why, but let me ask you a question. If you seem to hate fans from other teams so much, why do you come in the smack forum? You could just talk with other charger fans in other forums. Other fans are supposed to be here by default. Also, believe it or not, rival teams' fans are not the devil. We just happen to like a different team.

rule12b
10-19-2004, 07:37 PM
Originally posted by: Droughnsistheman

I replied in another thread why, but let me ask you a question. If you seem to hate fans from other teams so much, why do you come in the smack forum? You could just talk with other charger fans in other forums. Other fans are supposed to be here by default. Also, believe it or not, rival teams' fans are not the devil. We just happen to like a different team.

We welcome fans of other teams, like yourself Droughnsguy, who visit this board who have something to say and aren't just here to post ignorant one-line bashes. Even our smack threads tend to be at least marginally creative and good-natured. Mr. Fitch by comparison never has anything germane to add to a thread and not only doesn't limit his stupidity to the Smack Threads but also works hard to infect our General Discussion threads as well. For now at least, I have more or less elected to ignore his posts because they are all of the "Chargers need to get a new team, the Broncos rule, gosh we are great" variety, no matter what the thread topic actually says.

Frankly, I think Fitch comes here because after he fulfills his parole obligations to notify the other residents of his neighborhood, no one will talk to him. Anyway you slice it though, he is pretty much a witless kook so until he has something worthwhile, or even remotely interesting to say other than "Go Broncos", he won't get much respect or welcome here.

Let's see if he is willing to show up when the Donks lose our next contest. . .

Droughnsistheman
10-19-2004, 07:50 PM
Originally posted by: rule12b

We welcome fans of other teams, like yourself Droughnsguy, who visit this board who have something to say and aren't just here to post ignorant one-line bashes. Even our smack threads tend to be at least marginally creative and good-natured. Mr. Fitch by comparison never has anything germane to add to a thread and not only doesn't limit his stupidity to the Smack Threads but also works hard to infect our General Discussion threads as well. For now at least, I have more or less elected to ignore his posts because they are all of the "Chargers need to get a new team, the Broncos rule, gosh we are great" variety, no matter what the thread topic actually says.

Frankly, I think Fitch comes here because after he fulfills his parole obligations to notify the other residents of his neighborhood, no one will talk to him. Anyway you slice it though, he is pretty much a witless kook so until he has something worthwhile, or even remotely interesting to say other than "Go Broncos", he won't get much respect or welcome here.

Let's see if he is willing to show up when the Donks lose our next contest. . .

oh, haha, I didn't realize he was talking to the other Bronco fan. I guess I assumed since I was the minority here he was talking to me i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif. I know I hate fans that come in and basically say "your team sucks and ours rocks" without at least giving some sort of reason why, and I imagine most of you feel the same way. Anyways, from now on, I'll make sure I read who you guys are talking to i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif

SDRaiderH8er
10-19-2004, 07:54 PM
Keenan Mccardell was a pretty sweet pickup. He's a little old, but anytime you get a pro bowler, without losing anything significant, you're in good shape. He should provide a good target for Brees along with Gate.

Check your PM

Thunderstruck
10-19-2004, 08:03 PM
EMFitch is a lot like every Raider fan, which is why he's unpopular here. You know how Raider fans are--their sense of identity and self-worth hinges almost entirely on their football team's success--and since most people mount psychological barriers to block out traumatic experiences, Raider fans still haven't admitted to themselves that the "greatest franchise in sports" is nowhere near Oakland, California. Therefore, Raider fans still project an almost laughable amount of arrogance, considering their teams mediocrity.

We hate them. We HATE THEM WITH A PASSION. And EMFitch was born to be a Raider fan.

Droughnsistheman
10-19-2004, 08:14 PM
Originally posted by: Thunderstruck
EMFitch is a lot like every Raider fan, which is why he's unpopular here. You know how Raider fans are--their sense of identity and self-worth hinges almost entirely on their football team's success--and since most people mount psychological barriers to block out traumatic experiences, Raider fans still haven't admitted to themselves that the "greatest franchise in sports" is nowhere near Oakland, California. Therefore, Raider fans still project an almost laughable amount of arrogance, considering their teams mediocrity.

We hate them. We HATE THEM WITH A PASSION. And EMFitch was born to be a Raider fan.

I hear ya. I was on the Raiders site before Denver blew them out at they called themselves "the team of the decades". It was pretty funny stuff.

spysnipedis
10-19-2004, 09:24 PM
why are you guys even here.

geekster
10-19-2004, 10:14 PM
Originally posted by: spysnipedis

He heard there is a guy on the Chargers board that would bet his sig for a week? i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif

BTW - you are being a MAN by holding up your end of that bet Bro. i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gifi/expressions/beer.gifi/expressions/SDG_Bolt.gif

bdezzy
10-19-2004, 10:20 PM
"why are you guys even here. "

because it's smash talk!!! let them talk trash!! it'll be sweeter after our Ws

Droughnsistheman
10-20-2004, 08:12 AM

I'm here to talk football and you're one of the few teams with a message board. I don't see how me being here i such a bad thing

Chargersfan88
10-20-2004, 08:57 AM
If you are going to sweep the Chargers then the Broncs will have to work on Defense because with a combo like Tomlinson, Gates, Mccardell, and Shaw, the Chargers will beat the Broncs. I have faith in my team.

SDRaiderH8er
10-20-2004, 09:07 AM
Hey, I have tried to help them out

TrumpetDude
10-20-2004, 10:39 AM

I'm here to talk football and you're one of the few teams with a message board. I don't see how me being here i such a bad thing

I have been reading your posts. Post up w/o fear man. You are a football fan. It just so happens you are the enemy but your posts are respectful and as such appreciated. Maybe if you hang around killer Chargers fans you will realize the errors of your ways and become a Chargers convert ? It could happen. I just coverted a Raiders fans to being a Chargers fan earlier this year. He burned all his Raider gear and renounced all that is Silver and Black. Fear our i/expressions/SDG_Bolt.gif's

Droughnsistheman
10-20-2004, 04:26 PM
Originally posted by: TrumpetDude

I have been reading your posts. Post up w/o fear man. You are a football fan. It just so happens you are the enemy but your posts are respectful and as such appreciated. Maybe if you hang around killer Chargers fans you will realize the errors of your ways and become a Chargers convert ? It could happen. I just coverted a Raiders fans to being a Chargers fan earlier this year. He burned all his Raider gear and renounced all that is Silver and Black. Fear our 's

haha, thanks for the compliments, but I'm not going to convert! I was born and raised a Bronco fan and grew up in Denver practically idolizing the likes of John Elway, Rod Smith, and shannon Sharpe i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif.

spysnipedis
10-20-2004, 05:19 PM

not you the other bronco fan, can't remember the name but he just bashes.

i think your a good fan of football Droughnsistheman.