PDA

View Full Version : Is McCardell playing this week?

WhiZa15
10-19-2004, 09:48 PM
is he even in shape? I just need to know if I should put him in for this week.

Chargeroo
10-20-2004, 11:28 PM
I have him in one of my leagues and I think he'll only play a little bit. They'll teach him a few packages but he needs time in practice to be a full time player. - That's my guess and I'm sitting him this week. So my advice to you is do the opposite because I usually guess wrong on these things! i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

MoveitMister
10-21-2004, 12:50 AM
I'm thinking of letting him ride the pine too.

But then again, this is McCardell.

CoreyGmaN
10-22-2004, 09:24 AM
i dropped Reche and picked up McCardell, now I need to start either Roy Williams or McCardell. Roy is hurt and might not play at all, and McCardell will get a few plays.

Any suggestions?

SuperMatt
10-22-2004, 10:48 AM
Keenan is a seasoned vet. He's been around the NFL a long while. Based on our relatively thin WR corps without him/Shaw, I would say he'll get quite a few snaps. I wouldn't be surprised to see 5 catches for 60 and a score. Carolina has been rather rotten this year...

spysnipedis
10-22-2004, 10:44 PM
he said in an interview, he trying to learn all the plays to prove he can play against the Panthers. wow this guy has got to be ready to help the chargers out in a WIN against them panthers.

Chargers
10-25-2004, 02:18 AM
Originally posted by: spysnipedis
he said in an interview, he trying to learn all the plays to prove he can play against the Panthers. wow this guy has got to be ready to help the chargers out in a WIN against them panthers.

...and that he did! What a great addition to the team.

SuperMatt
10-25-2004, 12:11 PM
Originally posted by: SuperMatt
Keenan is a seasoned vet. He's been around the NFL a long while. Based on our relatively thin WR corps without him/Shaw, I would say he'll get quite a few snaps. I wouldn't be surprised to see 5 catches for 60 and a score. Carolina has been rather rotten this year...

Okay, so I was about a score off.

WTG McCardell! Welcome to the club :-)